Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2018 at 3:34 PM, eyjooniesh said:

Somin has so many friends who are older than her, and all of them were married, only she's not yet married. Lee Mido is now pregnant, hopefully soon she can experience it too after Joon married to her. 

But , K-netz thought Somin was the one who is pregnant not Lee Mido LOL (Cutefairy2017 said about this on her IG story) . I think maybe because of the click bait title. 

You can read their comments here :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004165323

They also mention Joon's name in that comment too.

5 hours ago, irisariadne said:

But , K-netz thought Somin was the one who is pregnant not Lee Mido LOL (Cutefairy2017 said about this on her IG story) . I think maybe because of the click bait title. 

You can read their comments here :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004165323

They also mention Joon's name in that comment too.

I don’t understand Korean language

I'm fully aware that there will be new shipping partner of Jung Somin, but I trust her and that's just part of her work. She has worked in two dramas after father is strange even though she's dating LJ, I think LJ must have encourage her and cheer her up during this time. LJ might seem as possessive but this just shows he's a very tolerant boyfriend instead. He was seen fetching her up during btimfl and maybe he will do the same for this new drama, oops I forgot he's in public service right now. 

I remember during btimfl he wish her luck and cheer her up in his ig post comment section , Somin was so thankful at him and she's replying with this emoji ㅠㅠ with "thank you" word. She must be really thankful her boyfriend is very professional and really kind and love her. 

14 hours ago, ssssoh said:

I don’t understand Korean language

I'm using Google translate & direct translation in that article and maybe it's  not accurate.  

“아기도 함께”...정소민, 임신 7개월 이미도와 투샷“

Title : "Baby also" .....Jung So Min , Seven Month Pregnant Lee Mido take a photo 

1) Jung So Min and Lee Joon, I could be mistaken for speed violation (me : I dont know if this correct translation)

2) By the way the title-reporter garbage

3) I thought Jung So in was pregnant when you read it wrong.  

4) You scared me no ,,, and I thought Jung So Min  to become pregnant.

Jung Somin ig update and she also update in her ig story

maybe her mom took this photo

On 12/06/2018 at 12:01 PM, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh I think maybe this time  maybe no shippers for JSM and SIG because fans aware that Somin is in relationship with  someone else. Although I know Seo In Guk just broke up with Park Bo Ram last month, but its rare to ship celeb that have bf/gf in real life. 

giphy.gif

if that so, then it's good for us :))))

59 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Somin ig update

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkUOVJsD9Z7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1neg5gwf1o2c0

so pretty :wub:

Somin is very pretty nowadays ❤️❤️

On 6/23/2018 at 8:59 AM, camichi said:

I do not if we already have this video. I loked a lot.

Daisy Ven already post it in this thread before. But , that's okay. I also like it. JM dating news from TVN and MBC is my favorite.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Archived