[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mrsyooknit said:

One of the actors playing a supporting role is the actor who had ZLY had her more racy scenes with lol he has been MIA for a while 

Looking at the cast, almost everyone is friends with ZLY. 

The guy in movie, "The Palace"? :lol: Me likey... It's really good to be friends with Liying. :blush: 

4 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

The guy in movie, "The Palace"? :lol: Me likey... It's really good to be friends with Liying. :blush: 

yeah him, I didnt know he was in this drama but I was looking at the actors than I saw him. Most of ZLY's friends are not the big popular starts but actors that played supporting roles with her. I am pretty sure she had a say on bringing in some of these people since they are known to be close to her and most of their biggest roles are in dramas with her. 

Another one, Meng Rui, who is going to be playing a big baddie is really good friends with her. Which means of the announced cast: Jin Han, Su Mang, Meng Rui, and Zhu Zixiao are all friends with ZLY. 

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah him, I didnt know he was in this drama but I was looking at the actors than I saw him. Most of ZLY's friends are not the big popular starts but actors that played supporting roles with her. I am pretty sure she had a say on bringing in some of these people since they are known to be close to her and most of their biggest roles are in dramas with her. 

Another one, Meng Rui, who is going to be playing a big baddie is really good friends with her. Which means of the announced cast: Jin Han, Su Mang, Meng Rui, and Zhu Zixiao are all friends with ZLY. 

Thanks for the info. I agree, she must had a say regarding who works with her. I think it must be more easier to work with friends as they are already familiar with how each other work.

17 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks for the info. I agree, she must had a say regarding who works with her. I think it must be more easier to work with friends as they are already familiar with how each other work.

I think she is just bring in people that she trusts as actors and that can help the project. This bringing in of people she thinks would fit a certain role worked well for her during PA. She brought in Shawn and Ruang Shengwen and they both did a great job with their parts. 

Chapter 24  

Li Zhicheng starts putting on his moves. 

Note: Her thoughts are in italic. I skip things I don't understand or that go into too much detail of unrelated people. I will try to give a general feeling from the words I understood and since I don't understand a lot this probably has a lot of mistakes. 

A Month Ago

It was early in winter, Lin Qian had just reported to work for Aida and Li Zhicheng had just returned home. 

Lin Qian was visiting the nursing home. While Li Zhicheng was visiting his father Xu Yong. Li Zhicheng and his father talk about why he was willing to come back. And Li Zhicheng tells his dad that he came back but he has three conditions. 

After leaving Xu Yong, Li Zhicheng sits down under a tree to meditate. Sometimes fate is a wonderful thing, when he looked up he saw a familiar woman standing not too far. She was looking at another direction in a daze. Li Zhicheng's first impression of Lin Qian was that she was clever beautiful woman. 

She stood alone under a tree with a sad expression, holding back tears. As she slowly starts walking, Li Zhicheng follows behind in silence. She takes a bus. He sees her sit alone in the dark empty bus and decides to take it too. 

Back to the present

He takes another paper and looks at her, "This type of thing, I will write three of them. This is the second one."

"Want to see it?" Li Zhichengs says with a calm cold voice.

Li Qian of course wants to see it. Even her eyes subconsciously follow the note on his hand. But..

He keeps his position unchanged. One hand on the sofa in front of the coffee table, the other one on the folder. A little distance from her. 

"If you want to look, come over" he says looking at her. He didn't say anything strange but Lin Qian's face suddenly started feeling hot. Why do the words sound like he is saying, if you want to see it come to my arms? 

Lin Qian can't move just watches him. Yes, this is the meaning behind his words. This note has the next step of his strategy. It concerns the lives of everyone working in Aida. How can he show her? Unless she is his woman. Unless she chooses his arms. His meaning is clear and straightforward. 

Lin Qian's face heats up. She looks at him quietly. His face doesn't have too many expressions and his posture is upright. Lin Qian's mind goes back to the night where he sat silently next to hear eating sweet potatoes. 

She says softly " I didn't read it and if there is nothing else, I will leave first." She nodded, got up, and walked towards the door. Out of the corner of her eye, she catches a glimpse of him motionless looking at her. As she gets close to the door, he calls at her: "Lin Qian."

Lin Qian turns around and looks at him with a smile: "Anything else?" He looks at her quietly: "That night, it was the first time I kissed a woman." 

Lin Qian's heart suddenly jumps, but she doesn't say anything. Just listens to his cold voice: " This is the first time, I want a woman." 

She looks up at him. Looking into his dark eyes, Lin Qian's heartbeat gets faster. How can she respond to this? 

That same morning, Chen Zheng (Si MeiQi's CEO) sat in his office hearing reports of the Aida's sales. He can't believe the facts. There is nothing he can do.

At the same time, Ning Weikai, Xin Baorui's president, is listening to the report of the past few days. "So our spied in Aida has been detained?" After a moment, he laughs and looks at his assistant. " We have real opponents." 

His assistant responds: "This Li Zhicheng is very powerful. But there is still a big gap in the strength of Aida and our company." Ning Weikai nodded: "Yes, but I am good at being ruthless and bullying others." The assistant hands him information on people working in Aida. 

Ning Wei Kai carefully starts looking over the papers, then he comes to a stop and laughs. "Lin Qian? 25 years old this year, seemingly smooth but arrogant?" 

"Ning Zong, do you know her?" Ning Weikai stops laughing as he stares at her page: "How can I not? She was my first love." His smile gets wider, " When we broke up, this girl broke my heart." 

Me: Just go into his arms girl, just do it. 

Also, I couldn't really understand what were the conditions that he gave his father. But they are not really relevant to the story imo. 

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Chapter 24  

Li Zhicheng starts putting on his moves. 

Note: Her thoughts are in italic. I skip things I don't understand or that go into too much detail of unrelated people. I will try to give a general feeling from the words I understood and since I don't understand a lot this probably has a lot of mistakes. 

Hide contents

A Month Ago

It was early in winter, Lin Qian had just reported to work for Aida and Li Zhicheng had just returned home. 

Lin Qian was visiting the nursing home. While Li Zhicheng was visiting his father Xu Yong. Li Zhicheng and his father talk about why he was willing to come back. And Li Zhicheng tells his dad that he came back but he has three conditions. 

After leaving Xu Yong, Li Zhicheng sits down under a tree to meditate. Sometimes fate is a wonderful thing, when he looked up he saw a familiar woman standing not too far. She was looking at another direction in a daze. Li Zhicheng's first impression of Lin Qian was that she was clever beautiful woman. 

She stood alone under a tree with a sad expression, holding back tears. As she slowly starts walking, Li Zhicheng follows behind in silence. She takes a bus. He sees her sit alone in the dark empty bus and decides to take it too. 

Back to the present

He takes another paper and looks at her, "This type of thing, I will write three of them. This is the second one."

"Want to see it?" Li Zhichengs says with a calm cold voice.

Li Qian of course wants to see it. Even her eyes subconsciously follow the note on his hand. But..

He keeps his position unchanged. One hand on the sofa in front of the coffee table, the other one on the folder. A little distance from her. 

"If you want to look, come over" he says looking at her. He didn't say anything strange but Lin Qian's face suddenly started feeling hot. Why do the words sound like he is saying, if you want to see it come to my arms? 

Lin Qian can't move just watches him. Yes, this is the meaning behind his words. This note has the next step of his strategy. It concerns the lives of everyone working in Aida. How can he show her? Unless she is his woman. Unless she chooses his arms. His meaning is clear and straightforward. 

Lin Qian's face heats up. She looks at him quietly. His face doesn't have too many expressions and his posture is upright. Lin Qian's mind goes back to the night where he sat silently next to hear eating sweet potatoes. 

She says softly " I didn't read it and if there is nothing else, I will leave first." She nodded, got up, and walked towards the door. Out of the corner of her eye, she catches a glimpse of him motionless looking at her. As she gets close to the door, he calls at her: "Lin Qian."

Lin Qian turns around and looks at him with a smile: "Anything else?" He looks at her quietly: "That night, it was the first time I kissed a woman." 

Lin Qian's heart suddenly jumps, but she doesn't say anything. Just listens to his cold voice: " This is the first time, I want a woman." 

She looks up at him. Looking into his dark eyes, Lin Qian's heartbeat gets faster. How can she respond to this? 

That same morning, Chen Zheng (Si MeiQi's CEO) sat in his office hearing reports of the Aida's sales. He can't believe the facts. There is nothing he can do.

At the same time, Ning Weikai, Xin Baorui's president, is listening to the report of the past few days. "So our spied in Aida has been detained?" After a moment, he laughs and looks at his assistant. " We have real opponents." 

His assistant responds: "This Li Zhicheng is very powerful. But there is still a big gap in the strength of Aida and our company." Ning Weikai nodded: "Yes, but I am good at being ruthless and bullying others." The assistant hands him information on people working in Aida. 

Ning Wei Kai carefully starts looking over the papers, then he comes to a stop and laughs. "Lin Qian? 25 years old this year, seemingly smooth but arrogant?" 

"Ning Zong, do you know her?" Ning Weikai stops laughing as he stares at her page: "How can I not? She was my first love." His smile gets wider, " When we broke up, this girl broke my heart." 

Me: Just go into his arms girl, just do it. 

Also, I couldn't really understand what were the conditions that he gave his father. But they are not really relevant to the story imo. 

Thanks so much, OMG..ciee, giddy with LZC sincere confession, pls LQ dont be a statue and keep quiet, just do, time to follow your heart girl. God, as always i really hate 3rd party intruder lol. I hope our LZC & LQ's love & r/ship is very strong to face all hardship.

Hoping in the drama our otp will deliver good emotions, i believe they can and i trust Yingbao on this.

42 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks so much, OMG..ciee, giddy with LZC sincere confession, pls LQ dont be a statue and keep quiet, just do, time to follow your heart girl. God, as always i really hate 3rd party intruder lol. I hope our LZC & LQ's love & r/ship is very strong to face all hardship.

Hoping in the drama our otp will deliver good emotions, i believe they can and i trust Yingbao on this.

me too, I am really anticipating it. After seeing that short bts video, I think they will have good chemistry. After all they are both good actors. 

14 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I don't think either. Maybe that's his love rival? :lol:

Probably. I think they are changing a lot of things from book to novel to make the story shorter. 

This could be Ning weikai. But I saw another video of her walking with a guy near a bridge and it looked like JH.

the next one will take a while bc it is a longer chapter 

Chapter 25

“This is the first time, I want a woman." 

After he finished this sentence, Li Zhicheng stared at Lin Qian. 

Sure enough, the woman’s face became more and more red. Even the ears were red. At this moment, a pair of smart eyes were dodging and flickering, as if she was afraid to look at him directly. 

Li Zhicheng was also quiet. He is not anxious. He picks a cup and takes a small sip. She has him in her heart, this he doesn’t doubt. There were so many moments where she couldn’t contain her eyes and wouldn’t even notice that she was looking at him. If a woman doesn’t love a man, she wouldn’t look at him that way. 

At this moment, Li Zhicheng quietly looked at her red face, she was subconsciously twisting her fingers together. It felt as if her fingers were also gently twisting his chest. His woman. In this world, there may only be one person who can master his heart. She was still hesitant. Hesitant to get close. 

“I am staring at her.” Don’t hesitate. As his voice faded, she really looked more embarrassed. Biting her lower lip, her face red like fire. Just then, behind her, the phone rang suddenly. And then Li Zhicheng saw a flash of relief on her face, but soon it went back to normal as if nothing had happened. 

“Li Zong, I will first answer the phone” She quickly but with some guilt turned and went out. 

Li Zhicheng sat still in place. Quiet and with sharp eyes he followed her figure. Saw her beautiful profile through the half opened the door. After a moment, he lowered his eyes and smiled. 

Lin Qian laid on the keyboard and sighted. From the corner of her eye she glanzed at the office. Boss actually confessed. How can I do this? She had to admit that she had a good impression of Li Zhicheng. But that is not good enough to make her agree to be his girlfriend. And now he had not given her time to slow down his efforts. She felt strange, kind of empty. 

The phone rang again. The call that saved her previously was from a  shareholder that wanted to speak with Li Zhicheng. She estimated that Li Zhicheng would not see him. 

The one right now is from a regional sales manager. She hanged up the phone and took a deep break. Took a look at the half open door, got up, and went inside. 

Li Zhicheng was sitting behind a big table. When he hear her footsteps, dark sharp eyes rose up, quietly watching her. 

Li Qian didn’t speak. Then after looking at his eyes, she started blushing. 

“Li Zong, there were two calls…” She handed him the paper with information about the calls. “Not seeing them.”  Sure enough, as she expected Li Zhicheng decided not to see the shareholder. 
“Yes” she answered simply, but her mind was racing thinking of all the problems that Li Zhicheng would be facing with shareholders and trying to keep Aida afloat. Lin Qian couldn’t help but raise her eyes and look at his silent face. Despite the initial victory, his future was still not easy. He had a lot of problems to deal and what if they undid all his hard work. Wait, what? Was she feeling pity for him. He doesn’t need it at all. 

“Is there something else?” a low cold voice, once again came out gently. 

Li Qian had been standing in front of Li Zhicheng for too long. She didn’t look up, she can feel his eyes like the air everywhere enveloping her. This word “something” has another meaning. 

The whole office felt into an ambiguous silence. Lin Qian’s face was crimson red when she looked up at him. He was also looking at her. Those eyes are still so deep, she can’t see through them. 

Lin Qian’s eyes are firm but her voice is soft like a mosquito: “ Li Zong, my personal… I still don’t plan to fall in love. Sorry.” 

On 15/08/2017 at 3:32 AM, mrsyooknit said:

Chp. 20-22

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 20

They use the loan they got from the bank to set up an online store but they end up having some IT problems which could devastate the company. Lin Qian and Li Zhicheng keep being aware of each other. 

Chapter 21

Li Zhicheng handles the PR aspect well, but they still don't know if they are going to be able to survive. During all these problem Li Qian has little time to meet with Li Zhicheng and she starts to miss him. :wub: Due to exhaustion Li Qian gets a fever and Li Zhicheng calls a nurse to help her. Li Zhicheng ups his teasing, he keeps saying things that she misinterprets as romance related only to find out he is talking about the company. 

*Girl just give in, you have no chance.

Chapter 22

Their PR gamble pays off and they end up selling a lot more handbags. Li Qian really admires Li Zhicheng and his skills in dealing with all of this. In the celebration Li Zhicheng hugs her and she almost loses it (just give in girl). She can smell the scent off his body. His  fingers on her back pull her strongly into his embrace then he whispers on her ear " I am glad that I didn't disappoint you". 

She talks with her brother at night who congratulates her for their success. Her brother also tells her that everything happened according to Li Zhicheng's plans. This gets her thinking that Li Zhicheng probably predicted everything including their eventual failure on the Ming Sheng project with this end goal in mind. She remembers all the quotes he had written on a piece of paper and realizes that Li Zhicheng did indeed plan everything including their failures and setbacks. First, to get rid of their spies and then to rise above their competition. This realization also helps her realize that she has always been at his fingertips. 

I was looking through some pages of this thread because i was looking for information on zly new dramas when i saw your translation.i got hooked right away.thank you for being kind hearted to us who can't read chinese.keep on translating and updating us,will you?thank you so much:blush:

On 16/08/2017 at 6:57 AM, cherubstomato said:

Nooooo I want intimate scenes I hope they don't cut out the intimate scenes keep em coming!!! :lol:

Yang yang would be cool too but I'm really curious about how JH will perform... :D 

btw thanks for the summary I will read it when I finish the chapters to see if I missed something... don't wanna spoil myself yet haha... 

Me toooo.i want the intimate scenes.jing han does look handsome and cool :D

Archived