[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Jin Han did a live while filming, you can see ZLY in the video. 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fg2Sau68i?fid=1034:120799d6846ffb47d61be05c70143735

:lol: omg he's so funny, and Yingbao so cute with her short hair.... she's trying fix his collar but he take off his jacket anyways :lol: wonder if they'll have BTS too

So excited for this drama! Can't wait to see how JH will perform as main lead this time... This could open many more doors for him and hope for the success of drama. I'm contemplating to read the book translation as I'm so excited but at same time don't want to get spoiled.  

1 minute ago, cherubstomato said:

So excited for this drama! Can't wait to see how JH will perform as main lead this time... This could open many more doors for him and hope for the success of drama. I'm contemplating to read the book translation as I'm so excited but at same time don't want to get spoiled.  

me too, I am actually thinking of reading the book. But the problem is that then you compare it to the drama, etc. 

Jin Han is already benefiting from his casting in this drama. I think after it airs, he will get more popular for sure. I just think it will be awkward for them to have romantic scenes. 

That's one of reason I'm afraid LOL as much as I am level headed when it comes to a drama and movie remake like TMOPB and OUT but if I've read the novel I will go crazy like Bride of Water God "spin off" I refuse to watch the drama lol

Thats why I'm even more curious to see if they could change my mind and move me. And kissing your boss so awkward for me too I'm one of those types that put a wall and can't get too friendly with my boss so seeing them in your post of his live how cute they interact Yingbao is such a cool and laid back boss. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

That's one of reason I'm afraid LOL as much as I am level headed when it comes to a drama and movie remake like TMOPB and OUT but if I've read the novel I will go crazy like Bride of Water God "spin off" I refuse to watch the drama lol

Thats why I'm even more curious to see if they could change my mind and move me. And kissing your boss so awkward for me too I'm one of those types that put a wall and can't get too friendly with my boss so seeing them in your post of his live how cute they interact Yingbao is such a cool and laid back boss. :lol: 

yeah, it will be so weird to see them kissing since she is his boss. 

Some adaptations I have enjoyed and I think for modern drama adaptations they dont change that much from the book in China, but still I can see myself getting annoyed over changes. 

Just now, cherubstomato said:

I think I will start reading it too... to move on.. you know what I mean. :tongue: 

You wont regret it. So far, I am liking all the tension between the leads and I hope the drama follows the story. 

Jin Han is okay for the role, not as handsome as I thought he would be from the book but good enough. 

12 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

You wont regret it. So far, I am liking all the tension between the leads and I hope the drama follows the story. 

Jin Han is okay for the role, not as handsome as I thought he would be from the book but good enough. 

Reading now. :tongue: hopefully JH will surprise us and find his charms in this role... 

I have started this novel previously.. But dropped it coz I don't want to ruin myself by Knowing  the whole story.. ZLY is perfect for this role.. JH also looks handsome.. Hope the drama comes out quickly 

On 8/7/2017 at 9:07 PM, mrsyooknit said:

Jin Han did a live while filming, you can see ZLY in the video. 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fg2Sau68i?fid=1034:120799d6846ffb47d61be05c70143735

It's cute.. Boss is trying to correct up JH.. ZLY is totally a boss:wub:

Archived