[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, from the translations, now i understand why someone mentioned Yangyang paired to zly for this project, yangyang was almost robotic/cold in love o2o but also exacts revenge if somEone he love is hurt...and in his character it was the first time to fall in love just like LZC in  our glamorous time.... so when @mrsyooknit mentioned how both lzc and lin qian went at each other  :D :tongue: so far i was surprised with myself, it wasnt hard imagining JiHan playing the lead role..I thought it was going to be hard actually lol,  i'm amazed by zly... When the script is good, she really helps a lot of other actors who are not that popular... thats why she's blessed continually too... 

I know they won't completely show those rated r kissing scenes lol, but hopefully they show if not many ..We can have a few and with passion please lol...How come in other cdramas they can get away with it,  lol i remember zly kiss in rise of the tomboy :tongue: 

So confirmed from Jin Han's weibo, Zhang Junning will be playing Ning Weikai (Lin Qian's ex), at first it was rumored that Zhu Zi Xiao was playing that part so I don't know what happened. I know Zhu Zi Xiao took a second lead role in another drama so maybe he had to drop this or maybe he just has another part that is smaller. 

Zhang Junning always comes off annoying in his dramas to me, he does a good job of playing unlikable characters imo so I am sad he is playing Ning Weikai, who I actually liked in the book. I feel like Zhu Zixiao was much better for this role.

Anyways here we have all the boss CEOs

006gXUALgy1fizjy7hgnwj30pm0zktbu.jpg

starting on the left Zhang Junning playing Ning Weikai, Yu Minghao as Gu Yanzhi, Meng Rui as Chen Zheng (a despicable character but Meng Rui is nice lol), and Jin Han as Li Zhicheng

@mrsyooknitthanks for the novel updates. I'm getting excited reading it and i hope the drama will be a blast with high ratings too.

Gosh my 1st impression Zhang Junning's look he seems like a playboy or rich bad boy haha and since he usually annoys you in his dramas, he must be given a bad character too in this drama mbe a rival to LZC .

Today Qi Xi Festival (chinese valentines day) and i think that's why JH update weibo with flowers and love letter.  I wonder who give him the gift or was the pics a new drama still?

Poor our Yingbao, she's very thin again. I hope she eats well and had a good rest whenever she can.

@minoku2209 he usually plays the guy who thinks he has some good intentions but is just selfish and ruins everything and I just want to punch him into disappearing from the story. So I am kind of sad because Ning Weikai is actually a very interesting character. Hopefully I just had bad luck and saw him playing roles with similar vibes. 

I think the flowers are from fans. 

These ones are from Meng Rui's weibo 

4a3d4e49gy1fizgwbnd2gj21ho1zkqv6.jpg

4a3d4e49gy1fizgw2s9yuj21ho1zk7wi.jpg

I recognize JH bc of the earing 

A ZLY fan was casted as an extra on OGT so he gave a fanaccount. Of course he is very biased and fanboying :tongue: He said ZLY was super pretty and that everyone would just talk about her when she wasnt around. They would talk about how pretty she is, etc. (I think he meant the other extras and crew?) She would say her lines and talk with the director and that she laughs a lot and came to see them and say hi. He also said that her legs were thin, not sure if he meant it as a compliment or to say that she was very thin. 

He said that the cameramen and others call her Teacher Zhao (she must not be happy about this) but the director calls her Liying. The guy was obviously infatuated with her, he kept mentioning how pretty she was and how her smile was super beautiful. 

@icyphoenix seriously she needs to regain some of the wt she lost while filming PA. She is always eating so it is just her busy schedule that makes her this thin. 

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@mrsyooknit Who is the second lead??I m not reading the novel. So heck confused!! 

not second lead as in another guy interested in her, there is no love triangle or square. But I think Gu Yanzhi played by Yu Minghao is the second lead in the drama since he is the most popular actor.

@icyphoenix yeah according to the book there is no other love interest for any of them. Her ex Ning Weikai appears which makes LZ jealous but there is no interest from her and Ning Weikai is married in the novel. He kind of has some lingering feelings for her, but they are not really explored. It feels more like regrets that their relationship didnt work out. And from the novel she never really felt too strongly about him when they dated and it was a short relationship. 

I think the second lead will be similar to Boss & Me second lead where it was another love line. 

23 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@mrsyooknit then it would be good to watch.. I m really tired of girls fighting over one man or men fighting over one girl.. I m in dilemma whether to read the novel or not.. :huh:

yeah, I dont know it depends if you can deal with adaptations that are not 90% true to its original source. I have a feeling they will make some changes. 

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

yeah, I dont know it depends if you can deal with adaptations that are not 90% true to its original source. I have a feeling they will make some changes. 

I will deal with it as long as it has zly in it.. Hope they don't make much changes to the novel.. If I have enough time will read the novel

meng rui ... hmmmmm....Lol last night i went and visited other threads and i saw uncontrolled love where he is also a main cast, havnt seen him in other projects and i'm intrigued how he will play the bad guy... I'm soooo excited about this project too...And you also have @mrsyooknit adding to the excitement with her translation :D:wub:

Archived