[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

Yeah I'm so excited for this drama!!! The last modern drama I saw Liying was in Boss and Me and I honestly did not like her character there lol.... she was cute and bubbly but here she is mature ambitious girl...... And girl we can talk about her fashion when this comes out... I'm loving itt!!! :lol:

you should follow the thread if you haven't already @hanalove9

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also want them to keep all the intimate scenes. I am getting ahead of my summaries since I read like the next five chapters looking for the intimate scenes :wub::lol: 

23 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Yeah I'm so excited for this drama!!! The last modern drama I saw Liying was in Boss and Me and I honestly did not like her character there lol.... she was cute and bubbly but here she is mature ambitious girl...... And girl we can talk about her fashion when this comes out... I'm loving itt!!! :lol:

you didnt like Shan Shan? I loved ShanShan but I can see how people can dislike her. She is very insecure and it is hard for her to make choices, always second guessing. But that is why I love her. 

Her fashion in this drama will be much better and I love her haircut. What I like about her character here is that is not the typical low skilled employee that the boss falls for. She is a smart woman that tries to be practical about her decisions and love life. 

1 hour ago, cherubstomato said:

Didn't realize there's that option. Usually I opened a tab and refresh the page to check the updates lol :tongue: thanks.. I hv just done it.

I lv Shan Shan.. She made me happy bcs she always smiling and being positive :D what I like  the most in rhe story was that it's the male lead who did the chasing while the girl didn't throw herself at him. And eventho Shan Shan was innocent and  kindhearted, she was not too stupid to fall into her rivals tricks, and she had a strong will in career and relationship. 

But  most of the time my bias is strong female characters  like Andy in OTJ  :D and here ZLY's character is like that. So really anticipating this drama.

(What I don't like is a meek character like TY's character in My Sunshine .)

Girls, I can't stop reading. I think I will probably finish the book this week. Then slowly type some summaries. I love both main characters. I can relate so much to Lin Qian. Can't wait for the drama but I really really hope they keep a lot of my favorite moments. 

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Girls, I can't stop reading. I think I will probably finish the book this week. Then slowly type some summaries. I love both main characters. I can relate so much to Lin Qian. Can't wait for the drama but I really really hope they keep a lot of my favorite moments. 

Finish this week??? You made me envious :bawling:  The book is so interesting..    At a time like this I so wish I can read and understand Chinese... But to start now, how many years before I can even read one chapter of a novel?

Please...keep updating us the summaries when you hv time... Will b waiting here...

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I'm going to start reading today.... right now! (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

No I like shan Shan character but compared her to this one, fashion wise and mentality wise I like the character of this one more as I can relate more to her... Shan Shan was fresh out of college so she was still naive and have positive out look. And most often she got taken advantage of and couldn't stand up for herself... but in this one seems she is gonna be strong character. :D  ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Thanks so much, you're our savior. Take your time dear, no hurry we will patiently wait for you.

I trust Yingbao, she is a professional actress and will deliver us an excellent job. And i'm sure she will train JH to be a very good actor too. I guess when they're deep in their acting character, automatically he will be turn to be her boss :lol:

I read a couple of more chapters, it cut into my sleep time because when I get into a book I just want to finish it. I can say that I understand fans saying that it should have less intimate scenes. They are all over each other all the time. Lost track of kisses, etc. :lol: 

@hanalove9

I am moving fast mainly bc I just skip anything I don't understand. And I don't understand a lot so it makes it easier, plus the chapters are not really long. Sadly I really dont understand the words for the intimate parts of the book :( just get a general idea. 

@cherubstomato

yes join me :D I was spazzing so much while reading yesterday. 

Li Qian is different from ShanShan, while she is smarter and more confident I think she is more heads over heels in love. She is a cool cucumber until she realizes her feelings then she can't get enough of him. 

@minoku2209

ZLY is very professional, but I think the screenwriter will remove a lot of the intimate scenes because they are just too many. If they dont, the drama would just be ZLY and JH making out for ten minutes every other episode. :lol:

I really hope JH brings this character into life because he is the type of guys that girls like to watch in a drama.

Wow so many pics she selfies and who said Yingbao is alien head? To me as always she is so cute and pretty. I love her smile so sweet and eyes is so beautiful. Hahaha she even promote the Dove chocolate too :wub:

Gosh so there are so many intimates scene as per the book :wink: I agree, they are sure not to cover too much spaces on the intimate scenes, after all the drama has only 30 epi, It's better to be short and precise with meaningful story rather than dragging and bored.

Added pics at filming ceremony, cr as labelled

DHW2I2gUwAAoFbx.jpgDHW2I2hU0AAykRn.jpgDHW2I2wV0AAX9op.jpg

41 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Wow so many pics she selfies and who said Yingbao is alien head? To me as always she is so cute and pretty. I love her smile so sweet and eyes is so beautiful. Hahaha she even promote the Dove chocolate too :wub:

Gosh so there are so many intimates scene as per the book :wink: I agree, they are sure not to cover too much spaces on the intimate scenes, after all the drama has only 30 epi, It's better to be short and precise with meaningful story rather than dragging and bored.

Added pics at filming ceremony, cr as labelled

DHW2I2gUwAAoFbx.jpgDHW2I2hU0AAykRn.jpgDHW2I2wV0AAX9op.jpg

She's so thin here..the guy beside her double her size..haha..li ying ahh...eat more more....

I have read 5 chapters of the book...if I continue it...Later on I will be comparing it into the drama..(not good) so I'll just drop it:lol:

2 minutes ago, hanalove9 said:

@mrsyooknit ... I m deprived of your translation... Reading your last translation made my heart pounding... So much tension... Li Zicheng, you TEASE!!! 

I need help... I like this story too much but I can't read Chinese... Why no translated version of the novel???.. :bawling:

yes, I know I was spazzing so much that is why I went into as much detail as I could.  I really wish there was a translation since there is a lot I dont understand :bawling:.

I am in chapter 50 now because I just couldn't stop. I should finish this week, then I will go back and start translating again. Li Zicheng is a huge tease and he knows how to play her just right. That is why she is having heart palpitations for like 70% of the book so far, dude is just too much. Lin Qian is so relatable, I feel like I would be just like her in some situations. I went from not anticipating this drama that much to really anticipating it. Honestly, the characters and story are great. 

Yes she is so petite and dainty! But at times you get surprised by her bark! Hahaha I love it! 

@minoku2209 oh no it's just me teasing her :tongue: I can imagine her cracking up over this picture... 

i got distracted yesterday and for reals I'm gonna read the novel to whatever is translated so far... :ph34r:

BTW JH updated his I don't how you call it in weibo? But like Instagram story... he has a good voice! Liying loves to sing too. 

47 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Yes she is so petite and dainty! But at times you get surprised by her bark! Hahaha I love it! 

@minoku2209 oh no it's just me teasing her :tongue: I can imagine her cracking up over this picture... 

i got distracted yesterday and for reals I'm gonna read the novel to whatever is translated so far... :ph34r:

BTW JH updated his I don't how you call it in weibo? But like Instagram story... he has a good voice! Liying loves to sing too. 

omg teach me how to see that, I keep trying to catch his updates but I dont know how to see it. I know it is like a video/weibo story but dont know how to see it. :( 

18 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

omg teach me how to see that, I keep trying to catch his updates but I dont know how to see it. I know it is like a video/weibo story but dont know how to see it. :( 

You click on the DP picture exactly like in Instagram. :lol: It's shows red orange around when there's new story... 

Archived