[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, minwookie said:

I don't think they're experts...there were pictures of them learning to ride the horse for the drama.

18252655_1903261993255231_38053915030066

I know, I found what he said confusing too. What does he mean?

This is from Dramabean recap:

“Chae-kyung-ah, I’m not sorry. It’s your fault for not keeping your promise from the start.” Funny how his eyes and voice say exactly the opposite of his words, and his voice trembles as he continues, “Did you not say you would not wait? But you will have waited. You will have called my name inwardly countless times. You will have told me not to come even as you waited for me. Do you think I do not know you?”

1. He is not sorry the way he treated her, because she broke the promise to wait for him? But she didn't since I think he believe she is the king's woman?

2. He is not sorry that he came to see her, despite her not wanting him to come? And she broke the promise (in the cave) that she will not call out his name ever again, but he knew she would call it a thousand time again and again; she broke the promise of not waiting for him that's invalid, but he knew she would still wait for him?

Still confused...LOL

88d633e2gy1fgv1xw4bcyg20dw0a0qvc.gif

Hide contents

88d633e2gy1fgv1xyancyg20dw0a01l5.gif88d633e2gy1fgv1y0qs7pg20dw0a0kjn.gif

This so heartbreaking, when he returned the token of broken promises88d633e2gy1fgv1xzp9q3g20dw0a0e89.gif

Im pretty sure on the comping eps, there will be recaps for he said.... Im thinking, she doesnt have to wait... because Im always here!.. ???

the royal brothers are the sexiest guys I've seen horse back riding!!.... I've seen many saeguks but mostly on the bts are improvised shoot of horse back riding or using a double stunt (camera trick)..... but obviously this one, IT IS THEM!!..

10 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Im pretty sure on the comping eps, there will be recaps for he said.... Im thinking, she doesnt have to wait... because Im always here!.. ???

I've re-watched the scene. He said something along the line, you said you would wait, you broke your promise...he wasn't talking (or he could be talking about that too) about her being the king's man, I think he was saying she broke her promise to wait, meaning she will not wait for him because at that time she was already willing to die. Know what I mean? LOL..can be interpret in so many ways I guess :)

10 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Does YWJ has an official IG account?

His fans said he doesn't have an IG account. Too bad MY didn't tell him to open one :(

8 minutes ago, minwookie said:

I've re-watched the scene. He said something along the line, you said you would wait, you broke your promise...he wasn't talking (or he could be talking about that too) about her being the king's man, I think he was saying she broke her promise to wait, meaning she will not wait for him because at that time she was already willing to die. Know what I mean? LOL..can be interpret in so many ways I guess :)

His fans said he doesn't have an IG account. Too bad MY didn't tell him to open one :(

That's fine.... Actually I prefer actors who doesn't have tweeter or IG...   Cause they would just usually post useless or non sense things..

Now that we saw 2 videos of the making film. I don't think the problem lies with MY having her guards up, in fact I think she's the naughty one of the two....it's YWJ that's extremely shy, which I found just so adorable...all he can do is smile...LOL

88d633e2gy1fgx4ugzofhj21hc0u04c9.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fgx4uiy11sj21hc0u07ji.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4ukkxwzj21hc0u04e2.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4ulpbgvj21hc0u0tp5.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4umzlsij21hc0u0wub.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4uo2g2pj21hc0u0k3u.jpg

2 hours ago, minwookie said:

Notice at the end while she was watching the video on the phone...they were holding hands the hold time...kekeke

88d633e2gy1fgx4w6pfkjj21hc0u0wko.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

88d633e2gy1fgx4w7qtjbj21hc0u0thc.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4w93cuzj21hc0u0477.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4wa42jij21hc0u0jyl.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4wawzftj21hc0u0n2q.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4wc0ecbj21hc0u0qc8.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4wcjr1yj21hc0u07dd.jpg88d633e2gy1fgx4wdungtj21hc0u0470.jpg

At the end, it looks like Woo Jin is thinking, let her not realize she's holding my hand. lol 

I ship them so hard. XD

3 hours ago, minwookie said:

Now that we saw 2 videos of the making film. I don't think the problem lies with MY having her guards up, in fact I think she's the naughty one of the two....it's YWJ that's extremely shy, which I found just so adorable...all he can do is smile...LOL

Yes you're right, he is too shy LOL.  Why are you not comfortable around her ????  They are too cute!!!

@minwookie hehe thank you! :D I created an account just to comment on this thread. 

I maybe micro-analyzing, but if you see the end, she laughs really hard; if they were simply holding hands they would have broken apart but they continue to hold hands, so I hope this is more than YWJ's shyness. They look really good together. :D

I looked at BTS of SKKS, Healer also, she's playful there also but this is gold. :D 

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Yes you're right, he is too shy LOL.  Why are you not comfortable around her ????  They are too cute!!!

Well, being shy around someone doesn't necessary mean they're not comfortable with that person, it could also mean you know what! haha...zy_thumb.gif I know lots of people get shy and become speechless around the people they have a crush on.

So, the first time I saw this segment of the presscon, I was laughing with PMY, YWJ, and LDG just because she said something funny, but I have no idea what she said. The only word I understood was when she said "ottoke" in her low sweet voice and YWJ was trying hard not to laugh some more. Occasionally I would re-watch videos just because it's cute and I happened to watch this again, and thanks to a youtuber he/she explained what MY said. Understanding it, I laughed even harder laugh.gif

Park Min Young said that Yeon Woo Jin was just like his character (the character's name is Yeok). But the phrase "역 같다 (he/she is just like Yeok)" can sound like "엿 같다" which is a curse word and a TOTALLY different thing xD 엿 같다 would roughly translate into something like "s**i hole" or "f***ing mess"

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

@minwookie

I maybe micro-analyzing, but if you see the end, she laughs really hard; if they were simply holding hands they would have broken apart but they continue to hold hands, so I hope this is more than YWJ's shyness. They look really good together. :D

It's good to analyze and have fun with it, just try not to be too delusional...kekeke. Remember, usually when they are in standby they usually stay in position as to practicing, however, she's watching a video and they need not practice anything at that time because all they will do was hold hand and run in that scene...haha. So no, they are not practicing anything...just didn't want to let go :tongue:

@minwookie Spot On!!!  being uncomfortable is not always negative LOL  it could mean too much shyness, nervousness or whatever hahahaha.  But I love these 2 cause they really look good together.  And I love that he is really shy :heart:

Archived