[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the thread opening! And here I thought i might the only one who actually ship YWJ and PMY or the prince and CK! I'm glad I found you as well! :tongue: this couple has managed to make me login into soompi again after so many months lol what should we call this couple anyway? and if not too much/too early for me to say this, I wish YWJ and PMY to win best couple later during kbs drama awards in Dec hahahaha too early isn't it? Can't wait to see more on screen chemistry between both of them..episode 5&6 is only the beginning..i love how in the bts..tho they still seemed a bit shy together but they are not awkward at all :wink:

The radio show with 3 of them..why do i see a shy YWJ? tho i watched almost all his dramas (besides shy boss i think)..i dont really follow YWJ in RL..is he actually the shy type? At the radio show he seemed shy but i like that he really attentively listening and looking at PMY when she's talking..my shipper's heart is melting with all the short smile he gave when he was looking at her direction <3

@kaykafisyah

Welcome! Welcome!

Thanks for taking notice of this thread!  I started this thread because I'm in love with their chemistry, even though it's only been two episodes..LOL. I don't usually bother with shipper's thread, but I thought this couple needs some love, especially YWJ, he's so underrated. Thought I'd make a thread even if I'm the only one in here. I'm sure there are a few shippers out there right now @OksanaS, and more when the drama showcase more of the chemistry.

Definitely want to see them together again after the drama ends, and that would probably be at the KBS award, if and I hope they won best couple if not best drama (unlikely, because of the low ratings).

Yeah, I LOVE how attentive YWJ was at the radio talk show. I always like to watch him whenever MY talks. He would pay attention and give her this gaze and shy smile. Also, at the end when they both looked at each other and him taking the longer route to be by her side to take pictures, and when they both extended their arms to each other...I was like, WHAT was that?!?! How CUTE!!!!

0062xV5ggy1fgifi21rl5g30bs084u11.gif

Spoiler

0062xV5ggy1fgifiputwbg307s0dcnpe.gif0062xV5ggy1fgifil8ojyg30f00a0b2g.gif0062xV5ggy1fgifiyjvhbg30df0cbb2b.gif

I hope you stop by here once in awhile and keep me company through YWJ and PMY's journey...LOL

@minwookie omg! How can i forgot that he actually taking the longer route to be besides MY during the photo session! And im just glad he did that :) somehow im just glad LDG is married if not..we gonna have some competition here haha we already have between prince and ck and king and ck shipper :tongue:

dont worry abt rating..i can see that it keeps on increasing and ill believe it will keep on going higher; cross fingers..its a good thing kbs usually have more than a couple for best couple..last yr they even have 5couples won..so im keeping my faith that MY n WJ will also have chance provided they gonna keep showing us a very good on screen chemistry :wink:

What stop by once awhile? This definitely gonna be my house for the meantime haha <3

9 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

@minwookie omg! How can i forgot that he actually taking the longer route to be besides MY during the photo session! And im just glad he did that :) somehow im just glad LDG is married if not..we gonna have some competition here haha we already have between prince and ck and king and ck shipper

See, look at this video. At around 1:00 YWJ was only steps away to the group, but NOOOOOOO....he goes around the table keeping eye contact with MY, and when he got there, both their arms extended for each other. I took notice and BAM! I like what I saw! LOL

By the way, I need more BTS of the pair. Sometimes I enjoy watching the actor/actresses offscreen interactions more than watching the dramas themselves. You know, acting as a detective to see if there is something there...lol

Archived