[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, minwookie said:

By the way, I need more BTS of the pair. Sometimes I enjoy watching the actor/actresses offscreen interactions more than watching the dramas themselves. You know, acting as a detective to see if there is something there...lol

Yes! More bts please kbs! Especially the kissing scene bts haha so far the only bts we have of MY n WJ is the one you have it above there right? Maybe as the episodes unfolded..kbs will share more :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Yes! More bts please kbs! Especially the kissing scene bts haha so far the only bts we have of MY n WJ is the one you have it above there right? Maybe as the episodes unfolded..kbs will share more :)

Yep, that's the only one so far. I was so excited when it's finally released. But so short, there's tons of scene from ep.5-6 I wanted to see. The BTS for the confession booth kiss scene and their "date"...LOL.

E05--01.gif

Spoiler

E05--03.gifE05--01_1.gifE05--02.gifE05--02_1.gifE05--05.gif

@saved2K

Fancy seeing you here!!!! I didn't invite people cause I thought I was the only one. Well OksanaS because of her "official" confession...LOL

I opened the thread so I can spaz about them and not appear too bias at the drama thread. Many were in favor of the King and CK's over there...kekeke

@minwookie i was 1st visiting the drama thread..but was disappointed coz i didn't see prince and ck shipper there that's why so happy to find this thread :)

since im usually replying from phone, im thankful for all the gifs and pics u shared! Keep them coming girl :wub:

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

@minwookie   Count me in .... they look so good together!!!!

Do they have the footage for the 1st script reading? I would really glad to watch :) 

I think Yeon Woo Jin is really warm and friendly while Park Min Young as always is very cautious.  She needs to lower her guards sometimes.

Did she push him here or what lol... what is Yeon Woo Jin doing here..... sweet really sweet

giphy.gif

Moved away here...

88d633e2gy1fgp8a7m794g20hs0a0u15.gif

omg! there is already forum couple hahaha i cant believe i finally make an acc in this forum just bec YWJ lols

i support them too, YWJ and PMY look good together :wub:

btw this time i really wish YWJ get the recognition he deserved, he is so underrated seriously..and found this in twitter, lol YWJ looks totally the same :DDCmXhf8UMAAJy1X.jpg:large

9 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Do they have the footage for the 1st script reading? I would really glad to watch :) 

I'm still waiting for the footage. I'm surprised they haven't released that yet. Shouldn't it be the first video released?

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

Did she push him here or what lol... what is Yeon Woo Jin doing here..... sweet really sweet

giphy.gif

I think they were rehearsing, but YWJ rubbed her lips roughly on purpose as a joke. From what I see, I don't think she was pushing him away, it looks like she was raising both her hands to pretend to strangle him. Seeing how MY was over the years, her cautiousness, I think she is getting better in letting her guards down. I mean, I saw  it during the presscon and this BTS. She seems to be enjoying herself more with laughters, or is it more comfortable with her co-stars? Because we all know they're only at their early stage of filming and for her to giggle like a school girl was a shock for me...haha 

6 hours ago, onyusagi said:

btw this time i really wish YWJ get the recognition he deserved, he is so underrated seriously..and found this in twitter, lol YWJ looks totally the same :D

Yeah, I felt he was underrated and hopefully this drama will get him the recognition and gain many more fans.

And can I talk about this one? Obviously, YWJ looked shy when he glanced down and smiled looking at her legs. And was MY being a teased and still in character, even when YWJ already looked away? Her eyes never left him, as if she was teasing him as a real person and not the prince...LOL

170618---01.gif

11 hours ago, minwookie said:

@saved2K

Fancy seeing you here!!!! I didn't invite people cause I thought I was the only one. Well OksanaS because of her "official" confession...LOL

I opened the thread so I can spaz about them and not appear too bias at the drama thread. Many were in favor of the King and CK's over there...kekeke

I never see the King as a possible love interest.... to me he is more like her big brother.  it's understandable why many are in favor of him over the prince at this point because of how rude Yeok treats her.

I like this pairing even before the start of filming cause they really look good together.....was really happy when the role of Yeok was offered to him but as of now am still waiting for their romantic scenes.  I'm more in love with their interaction outside the drama.  I was really surprised when PMY said they haven't start filming yet during her Arirang interview... .seeing how at ease she is around him,and I love how she seems to buy all his jokes lol.  

@saved2K I may be mistaken here, but as of right now, the king may see her as an adorable little sister but I felt that he is developing feelings for her romantically. When she was talking about Yeok during the rain scene, when she thought and wanted to prove he's the prince and when the king asked if why she was crying so much because he was not the prince, he appears to have the look of jealousy,possessiveness, and maybe relieved?

I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of any actors. I know of them and names of their dramas, but I don't really go further or do any research about them UNTIL I find out they'll be associating with MY in a drama or project.

How did I know about YWJ before he was offered this role? I don't know what made me watch Introvert Boss, but I watched the first few episodes and thought to myself...hmmmmm...this actor is interesting, he caught my attention, but because I didn't like the female lead I dropped the drama (I know, shallow of me...hehe).

Then, when the announcement that the male lead was offered to Lee Jin-Wook for 7DQ I was like...okay, not good but not bad. Then when I read he turned it down and the offer went to YWJ, I was like, HECK YAHHHH...take it...take it!!! I know very little about him, but why did I get very excited knowing he could potentially be MY's male lead? Or was it that I prefer him over Lee Jin-Wook? LOL...I'm soooooooooooo glad he accepted the role, he's doing a great job so far.:blush: Not to mention they look soooo lovely together...lol

E06--06.gifE06--09.gif706a2744ly1fgmbe9292ng20bo07s7wn.gif

Park Min Young And Yeon Woo Jin Share Laughs And Chemistry In “Queen for 7 Days” Behind-The-Scenes Clip

kim-min-young-yeon-woo-jin.jpg

It seems as if Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin have just as much chemistry on set as they do on screen!

On June 19, KBS released exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from upcoming episodes of historical drama “Queen for 7 Days,” focusing on Park Min Young as she takes on the challenge of playing the denounced Queen Deokyung.

During one part of the clip, the actress adorably struggles to keep her Joseon Era hat out of her face during a particularly windy day on set. It also shows her shooting a scene where she is tasked with trying to catch a chicken and hilariously seems to be having a difficult time.

In another part of the video, she is seen having a hard time keeping a straight face while shooting a romantic scene with Yeon Woo Jin, who plays the role of court scholar Lee Yeok. Playfully poking fun at one another between takes, the chemistry between the two as actors is palpable and only seems to augment their on-screen performance.

cr: soompi

20 hours ago, minwookie said:

@kaykafisyah

Welcome! Welcome!

Thanks for taking notice of this thread!  I started this thread because I'm in love with their chemistry, even though it's only been two episodes..LOL. I don't usually bother with shipper's thread, but I thought this couple needs some love, especially YWJ, he's so underrated. Thought I'd make a thread even if I'm the only one in here. I'm sure there are a few shippers out there right now @OksanaS, and more when the drama showcase more of the chemistry.

Definitely want to see them together again after the drama ends, and that would probably be at the KBS award, if and I hope they won best couple if not best drama (unlikely, because of the low ratings).

Yeah, I LOVE how attentive YWJ was at the radio talk show. I always like to watch him whenever MY talks. He would pay attention and give her this gaze and shy smile. Also, at the end when they both looked at each other and him taking the longer route to be by her side to take pictures, and when they both extended their arms to each other...I was like, WHAT was that?!?! How CUTE!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

0062xV5ggy1fgifiputwbg307s0dcnpe.gif0062xV5ggy1fgifil8ojyg30f00a0b2g.gif0062xV5ggy1fgifiyjvhbg30df0cbb2b.gif

I hope you stop by here once in awhile and keep me company through YWJ and PMY's journey...LOL

Thanks for opening this thread! I'm obsessed with them too, this is my first time commenting on any thread, finally figured out how to do it! So excited to come and ship them here with you guys

3 hours ago, minwookie said:

@saved2K I may be mistaken here, but as of right now, the king may see her as an adorable little sister but I felt that he is developing feelings for her romantically. When she was talking about Yeok during the rain scene, when she thought and wanted to prove he's the prince and when the king asked if why she was crying so much because he was not the prince, he appears to have the look of jealousy,possessiveness, and maybe relieved?

I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of any actors. I know of them and names of their dramas, but I don't really go further or do any research about them UNTIL I find out they'll be associating with MY in a drama or project.

How did I know about YWJ before he was offered this role? I don't know what made me watch Introvert Boss, but I watched the first few episodes and thought to myself...hmmmmm...this actor is interesting, he caught my attention, but because I didn't like the female lead I dropped the drama (I know, shallow of me...hehe).

Then, when the announcement that the male lead was offered to Lee Jin-Wook for 7DQ I was like...okay, not good but not bad. Then when I read he turned it down and the offer went to YWJ, I was like, HECK YAHHHH...take it...take it!!! I know very little about him, but why did I get very excited knowing he could potentially be MY's male lead? Or was it that I prefer him over Lee Jin-Wook? LOL...I'm soooooooooooo glad he accepted the role, he's doing a great job so far.:blush: Not to mention they look soooo lovely together...lol

Same with me.... I'm no Kdrama addict.....cause I hate watching long series. From 2010-2017 watched only 13 Kdramas lol.  Got to know of Ji Chang Wook through Healer but didn't bother to watch any of his work after that.  I happened to watch Marriage not Dating last year I think???  Thought YWJ and Han Groo did a great job, that's how I came to know of him.  Didn't know LDG was in Lovers in Paris which was a big hit in our country which I dropped after the 5th episode cause I can't stand long dramas except if it is PMY's  hehehe. 

I normally go for the visuals.... if the pair looks good in my eyes then I am sold wahahaha....shallow hahaha.  I am really glad it is YWJ.  Yay what a combination .... the shy boss meets the kickass Chae Young Shin.

2 hours ago, djajk said:

Thanks for opening this thread! I'm obsessed with them too, this is my first time commenting on any thread, finally figured out how to do it! So excited to come and ship them here with you guys

Come visit more often ..... and have a lot of fun with us.

4 hours ago, djajk said:

Welcome! Always pleasant to know a fan opened an account to show love for this couple!...haha

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Same with me.... I'm no Kdrama addict.....cause I hate watching long series. From 2010-2017 watched only 13 Kdramas lol.  Got to know of Ji Chang Wook through Healer but didn't bother to watch any of his work after that.  I happened to watch Marriage not Dating last year I think???  Thought YWJ and Han Groo did a great job, that's how I came to know of him. 

I normally go for the visuals.... if the pair looks good in my eyes then I am sold wahahaha....shallow hahaha.  I am really glad it is YWJ.  Yay what a combination .... the shy boss meets the kickass Chae Young Shin.

I didn't watch Empress Ki, but I saw an MV of JCW and that's when I noticed him. I was like, this guy is cute. I saw JCW before I discovered PMY. But for some reason his good looks didn't urge me to find out who he was or bothered with Empress Ki or his other dramas...LOL. It's after I discovered PMY in Sungkyunkwan Scandal (and I didn't even watched that drama for her, but ended up discovering her and liked her) that I followed her through Healer and that's how I know of JCW. But after Healer, I wasn't interested in any of his dramas either. I did ship Changmin, their chemistry was also off the chart in that drama (on and off screen).

Would you know it, YWJ and JCW have the same birthdate! July 5th, but YWJ is 3 years older than JCW...what a coincidence..haha

In YWJ's case, I don't know why I have a soft spot for him. I didn't noticed his looks right away, he is good-looking but not drop dead gorgeous but he grows on you the more you look at him...hard to explain...haha. I think maybe I like his shyness yet he can be funny and pleasant to watch and laugh with, even if you don't know what the freak he is talking about, but I find myself smiling just because he smiled. He has that certain charm to him. I wish him the best of luck, gets the all recognition he deserves, and win all those awards for his acting. 

I LOVED...LOVED...LOVED watching how co-stars interact off-screen especially BTS and see how truly they get along. So I'm hoping PMY and YWJ can show us more cute moments off-screen just like the last BTS...:blush:

E06--01-ment.gif

Spoiler

E06--02.gifE06--03-ment.gifE06--04.gifE06--05.gifE06--06.gifE06--07.gifE06-16--03-ment.gifE06-16--04-ment.gifE06-16--05-ment.gif

cr: HO DUCK

Archived