[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, minwookie said:

.LOL. It's after I discovered PMY in Sungkyunkwan Scandal (and I didn't even watched that drama for her, but ended up discovering her and liked her) that I followed her through Healer and that's how I know of JCW. But after Healer, I wasn't interested in any of his dramas either. I did ship Changmin, their chemistry was also off the chart in that drama (on and off screen).

In YWJ's case, I don't know why I have a soft spot for him. I didn't noticed his looks right away, he is good-looking but not drop dead gorgeous but he grows on you the more you look at him...hard to explain...haha. I think maybe I like his shyness yet he can be funny and pleasant to watch and laugh with, even if you don't know what the freak he is talking about, but I find myself smiling just because he smiled. He has that certain charm to him. I wish him the best of luck, gets the all recognition he deserves, and win all those awards for his acting. 

I LOVED...LOVED...LOVED watching how co-stars interact off-screen especially BTS and see how truly they get along. So I'm hoping PMY and YWJ can show us more cute moments off-screen just like the last BTS...:blush:

Actually I came to discover Kdramas through SKKS.  I wanted to de-stress from work and was looking for something to watch in youtube months after SKKS was aired.  I fell in love with PMY and wanted to find out more about her.. that led me to soompi.  I was a lurker first but found the interaction among  her soompi fans lively and full of fun so decided to create an account.  I became friends with some of them, most are no longer active here, actually I am only active here whenever she has a drama that I like to watch and support.

I came to know of YWJ through Marriage not Dating but actually I didn't find him that good looking.  I watched Marriage because I was really impressed with Han Groo.  Normally I checked dramas/films that have good reviews be it Asian or Hallmark or Hollywood hehehe. 

I wonder how come I didn't see YWJ this good looking before and most of the comments I read in other social media sites thought the same way too.  Maybe I focus more on the female leads than the male.  Park Min Young and Kim Eugene are my favorites and I love them because of their personal traits hehehe.

Yes I am so in love with OST# 3 Love Again by Dear Clouds and the lyrics are so nice.  I have it now in my playlist and listened to it countless times waaahhhh.  

Please allow me to post it here even if it did not feature the OTP alone, I just love the lyrics:heart:.  Makes me fall in love with Yeok and Chae Kyung that I have to re-watch the scenes that have this as the background song lol

Here it goes......

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...I have that song playing in the background, could charm me to sleep, which I should be doing right now. But have to post this first.

The cast is having a Reporter Roundtable right now, and our YWJ had an accident and injured his eyes, but our MY was quick enough to get first aid and nursed him back to normal...SWEEEETTTT (hope I got the story right...LOL).

0062xV5gly1fgrlvplaxhj30dw0jvkau.jpg88d633e2gy1fgrlu68shlj20go0p1tbw.jpg

Annyeong!!:D

Thank you for opening this thread... It's been a while since my last post on soompi forum. I am currently hooked to this drama and this cute couple. Watching their matching visual and their cute natural interaction has turned on my shipper heart!!:wub::wub: I can't help to ship them because I think they are so comfortable to each other off camera.

I knew Park Min-young since SKKS, such a beautiful lady with refreshing performance. I also watched Healer and Remember, She always has good chemistry with her co-stars but I didn't follow her off-screen interaction with her previous co-stars. I was late to recognize Yeon Woo-jin as an actor, it was on 2016 when I first watched Marriage without dating, and I fell in love with him. :rolleyes::wub: But I didnt ship him with Han Groo since she is married LoL... I watched Introverted boss, I finished it but I didnt ship him either with Park Hye-soo since I think both only have Oppa-Dongsaeng vibe.

When I read the news that PMY and YWJ were confirmed to star a drama together, then.......

1. They looked so good together on the script reading. And I realize that YWJ likes to joke and PMY loves to laugh, what a perfect combination isn't it??:wub:

2. Press conference. Agree with the earlier post by @minwookie I observed that sometimes both had their eyes locked and stealing glance on each other. YWJ looked so shy too around her, I didnt get his shy attitude around his previous co-stars,:wink: but CMIIW

3. KBS Cool FM. This event makes me want to ship them more due to YWJ simple attitude making U-turn before placed himself next to PMY. Then... their touchy action: reaching each other hands and draging PMY shoulder when she tried to make free pose LoL I can say both looked so comfortable to each other in such short time.

4. Behind The Scene ep 5-6. Well, this BTS was the reason why I want to start posting on soompi forum again. LoL The scene when Chae-Kyung teased Lee-Yeok by showing her calf, I think thats PMY to YWJ, not CK to LY anymore hehe and that YWJ gaze to her.. Aww so heart fluttering :wub::wub:

I read YWJ interview for High cut magazine about his ideal type of woman, he would prefer someone like a friend (??) In my opinion his interaction with PMY could describe his statement on interview.. Haha maybe it's too early to say that, I just love their natural raw comfortable interaction..

Btw I am so sorry for this long post. I am just so excited that finally I have place for adoring this couple... :heart:

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

Actually I came to discover Kdramas through SKKS.  I wanted to de-stress from work and was looking for something to watch in youtube months after SKKS was aired.  I fell in love with PMY and wanted to find out more about her.. that led me to soompi.  I was a lurker first but found the interaction among  her soompi fans lively and full of fun so decided to create an account.  I became friends with some of them, most are no longer active here, actually I am only active here whenever she has a drama that I like to watch and support.

I came to know of YWJ through Marriage not Dating but actually I didn't find him that good looking.  I watched Marriage because I was really impressed with Han Groo.  Normally I checked dramas/films that have good reviews be it Asian or Hallmark or Hollywood hehehe. 

I wonder how come I didn't see YWJ this good looking before and most of the comments I read in other social media sites thought the same way too.  Maybe I focus more on the female leads than the male.  Park Min Young and Kim Eugene are my favorites and I love them because of their personal traits hehehe.

Yes I am so in love with OST# 3 Love Again by Dear Clouds and the lyrics are so nice.  I have it now in my playlist and listened to it countless times waaahhhh.  

Please allow me to post it here even if it did not feature the OTP alone, I just love the lyrics:heart:.  Makes me fall in love with Yeok and Chae Kyung that I have to re-watch the scenes that have this as the background song lol

Here it goes......

Same here... actually Im a ChangMiner.... but Healer is the ONLY drama of JCW for me...  Seriously, I love all dramas of PMY: SKKS, Healer & 7DQ!!.. so therefore she is my fave actress!!.. And I do follow her IG...

And as for YWJ, sorry JCW.. Im torned!!.. hahaha.. also with LDG in this drama..  I wish LDG would sing an OST as I researched he is a singer too!!.... Yes, YWJ is very appealing in this drama. trying to watch his other dramas but...... we'll see..

Just like the scene in ep6 in 7dq:

Prince: do you find me charming?

CK: Yes, I find you charming... you're handsome, you have a sweet voice, and a beautiful eyes... Just like the prince.... (or exactly like YWJ?..lol)

and on that radio appearance: I find YWJ so cute... Honestly, Im turned on with guys who has a soft and smooth hair... and very tidy!!... My weakness...

55 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/dramaland-catnip-secret-identities-and-alter-egos/

and PMY slay on this article!!... SKKS, Healer, City Hunter & 7DQ!!

Lol thanks for sharing, read up all the comments.....great that 7DQ was included.  YWJ you need to speed up the hot romance you;re talking about during the presscon

1 hour ago, phinachu said:

Annyeong!!:D

Btw I am so sorry for this long post. I am just so excited that finally I have place for adoring this couple... :heart:

Welcome @phinachu and @hrh77!!!

Phinachu, please don't apologize for the long post, it is most welcome! We all @saved2K have so much in common! I liked that we are able to share the stories how PMY came to our hearts, and how YWJ is slowly taking over...LOL.

Any silent lurkers, please come join us...the more the merrier!

Anybody have suggestions of a name we can call couple?

Please feel free to say what's in your mind...thanks!

8 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Welcome @phinachu and @hrh77!!!

Phinachu, please don't apologize for the long post, it is most welcome! We all @saved2K have so much in common! I liked that we are able to share the stories how PMY came to our hearts, and how YWJ is slowly taking over...LOL.

Any silent lurkers, please come join us...the more the merrier!

Anybody have suggestions of a name we can call couple?

Please feel free to say what's in your mind...thanks!

somebody suggested WooMIn but the problem is...Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min ah couple are also called WooMin.  ... Wow is that a good sign real couple are also called by that name....hahaha

46 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I'm a healerite  remember waaaahhhh and look who started this thread @minwookie lol.

Did my name "minwookie" give it away whom I shipped before? LOL.

By the way, I ship a lot of actors with MY (well 3 so far...LOL). That tells you I'm not a one man shipper...hehehe. But for sure one at a time, as long as they have chemistry with MY, most importantly off-screen. :blush:

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

somebody suggested WooMIn but the problem is...Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min ah couple are also called WooMin.  ... Wow is that a good sign real couple are also called by that name....hahaha

That my first thought....I actually changed the title of the thread to that at one point, but decided not to until others agree...lol

19 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Did my name "minwookie" give it away whom I shipped before? LOL.

By the way, I ship a lot of actors with MY (well 3 so far...LOL). That tells you I'm not a one man shipper...hehehe. But for sure one at a time, as long as they have chemistry with MY, most importantly off-screen. :blush:

That my first thought....I actually changed the title of the thread to that at one point, but decided not to until others agree...lol

thought I'm the only turncoat here LOL.  My 3rd too.... and we have 2 common hahahaha

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

thought I'm the only turncoat here LOL.  My 3rd too.... and we have 2 common hahahaha

LOL...who's the one we don't have in common? Because I ship for fun...if it turns real great, if not, then move on.

11 minutes ago, minwookie said:

LOL...who's the one we don't have in common? Because I ship for fun...if it turns real great, if not, then move on.

So am I  lol, let me guess yours is it Lee Joon Gi?  My 1st one is Park Yoo Chun  hahahaha those were the days.  I do it for fun too, I don't take these kind of stuff seriously

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

So am I  lol, let me guess yours is it Lee Joon Gi?  My 1st one is Park Yoo Chun  hahahaha those were the days.  I do it for fun too, I don't take these kind of stuff seriously

LOL...yep, Lee Joon Gi from My Ears Candy...LOVE them in that.

I actually would have shipped MY with Yoo Ah In from that drama cuz they are so cute together on and off screen...hehe

13 minutes ago, minwookie said:

LOL...yep, Lee Joon Gi from My Ears Candy...LOVE them in that.

I actually would have shipped MY with Yoo Ah In from that drama cuz they are so cute together on and off screen...hehe

Hope more will come and join us here.... the more the merrier :blush:

I'm devoted to YWJ right now...Please give input of a name. I've listed the combination. NOTICE....there's 7!!!! :heart:LOL

1. WooMin

2. MinWoo

3. JinMin

4. MinJin

5. JinYoung

6. WooYoung

7. MinWoojin

p.s. I personally like number 7...haha

Archived