[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

although the preview is sad..but we are gonna have a lot otp scene today. there is at least two date scene because i saw two different cloth. plus seems like they go to their first place of dating (the one KH take surprise pic). definitely there should be another kiss..hehehe. but..serious disease in last episode is quite too much. 

i still believe it is a sweet happy ending. Fighting HS!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did that rumor came from...she's healthy,maybe just coz of this drama character...the writer really did throw a bomb there, gosh! Song Eunjae is a fighter perhaps not to die in the end,this is so surprising,even up to d end,no happiness for her,what a life indeed! Hope for d leap of time and see both of them happy at least...I can't take it if its a sad ending...so tragic! Although in reality could happen but at least they should give us a happy ending in this drama.:anguished:

1 hour ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

Hospital Ship is back to #1 

MBC Hospital Ship 7.2% - 9.0%

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

SOURCE: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000790834

So happy for this, yah yah yah!  with the drama of otp tonight, and last epi, the viewership should be better right? 

This is a heart warming drama and with KH's character, he should be staying by her side to fight the cancer with her.  If it is indeed lukemia, he might even donate his bone marrows. Then she is indebted to hin for life and will have to marry him. That is my wish for tonight episode and at least anothet kiss during the date as she wanted to leave good memories for him. Maybe one that she initiate. Oh..... can tonight come quicker. 

Hi @ferily. Are there chingus who won the bet? If @monki is one of them, I am seriously considering that she is writer-nim incognito with us here, hahaha. And who predicted about SEJ's sickness? You are daebak, chingu/s. 

I know it was asked already but can we change our profile picture now? Can't wait to see the remaining episodes. The funny thing too is my hubby says he will protest if the writer gives us a sad or open ending. Ottoke? hahaha.

1 hour ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

YES!!!! So happy about this. Thanks for sharing @lovegirl92.

That preview was totally unexpected and once again we are looking forward to the next episode with fear that our OTP will be separated. Why do they keep on doing this to us? Why?

I hope we get a happy ending and NO ONE DIES!

3 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

yay! Fighting Hospital ship! Thanks for the update @lovegirl92.

No, never heard about HJW having disease (thank God!) but she does have a lot of advocacy and charity on health concerns like being one of the ambassadors of Operation Smile (lip cleft repair). 

Thank you for the translations @alleram95 and @stroppyse. You ladies are the best!

2 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Hi @ferily. Are there chingus who won the bet? If @monki is one of them, I am seriously considering that she is writer-nim incognito with us here, hahaha. And who predicted about SEJ's sickness? You are daebak, chingu/s. 

I know it was asked already but can we change our profile picture now? Can't wait to see the remaining episodes. The funny thing too is my hubby says he will protest if the writer gives us a sad or open ending. Ottoke? hahaha.

LOL, no I didn't get it right. I wanted a kiss initiated by SEJ last week and a romantic kiss in  the final episode. Maybe we will get the romantic kiss tonight but I lost the bet last week and had my avatar changed for a week. Thankfully, I got it changed back to my favourite OTP yesterday. 

So glad that HS overtook WYWS this week and back to #1, I am sure it will stay #1 tonight too given the preview....I will have to prepare a box of tissue for this episode....LOL

Checking on HJW's IG, the kiss scene was done only on Tuesday morning, so they had to film the remaining episode on Monday afternoon, Tues or even yesterday?.... Maybe only completed last night.  I wonder if any drama ever got behind filming schedule that they couldn't produce by sceening time?

3 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

Congo shongo to us!! We r back at no. 1 position.. This is the best thing to happen for a conclusion week.. Hope we remain like this:D

16 minutes ago, kingwtqueen said:

No, but the writer planning to kill us:wacko:

The writer is in total control of our emotions. I went as far as posting on her wiki to voice my objections to a sad ending. I think i'm going crazy. Lol. 

5 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

Yayy!! Congrats to Hospital Ship for being 1st place! Let's end this drama strong and on a good note!!

3 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Haha, yes you can change your profile picture now! Everyone changed their preview after the preview on Monday came out :lol:

And congrats to @elfvanvan for the only person who won the bet!!!!!! This chingu was the only one who voted Episode 37, 38 and guess what? It happened!!!! Here are the bet standings:

Episode 37, 38 - 1, @elfvanvan

FINAL EPISODE (39, 40) -10, @lovegirl92 @chiana2017 @lemonysnicket @straylamb @cslove @tsukimori @ferily @junejungki @tiamama @monki

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

KMH IG update.. He is going to Osaka 

I'm not surprised that KMH is going to Japan already... He has a concert the day after tomorrow in Japan!! (November 3rd) It's the start of CNBlue's one-month long Japan tour.

Today is the finale of our show.. Soo many feels.. Excitement.. Nervousness.. Emotional.. 

Everyone get ready with tissues n hopes that we get happy ending for our couple!! :)

2 hours ago, coppersun said:

He looks sad :(

I guess he looks tired.. He had shoots continuously.. Now concert tour.. He might have practising after shoots.. (as he is perfectionist).. Plus his show has ended that also he will miss.. Hope he n HJW r healthy coz both r working very hard.. I heard HJW going to Malaysia soon for her film.. 

hope HJW can join one of the concerts of CNBlue

ZZPGxGA.jpg

It felt like now only they had their first meeting.. Now we r to the end of their story:bawling:

24 minutes ago, coppersun said:

He looks sad :(

Cheer up Hyun!!  You and HJW did an awesome show and I have learned so much about being on a hospital ship.  Whenever I see a medical ship, I never pay any attention to what the do.  Now after watching this drama, wow, they are a floating hospital (punt) for anyone who is out on an island without medical assistance. 

I want to thank all the recappers (yes, you know who you are) out there.  I am for one who really appreciates your hard work (trying to type and also watching the drama).  I will keep my optimistic opinion that everything will come out all right

woaah woaah, thank you chingus for the recaps!

seriously, cancer?? at the very last episode?? i nearly couldn't bear the politics last week, and now this? you really have to drop the bomb like that, writernim? that's so cruel.. :bawling:

i thought this was supposed to be a slice-of-life heartwarming kind of drama, why throw the makjang plot all of a sudden? 

after all the journey the HS crew has been experiencing together, especially EJ, seeing how she has come so far from a heartless surgeon who sees her patients no more than just a case to someone who can say something sweet like "my man has the warmest heart in the world", giving her a sad ending is seriously unacceptable. i just hope that's not where the writernim will go with this drama.

EP 39 TITLE: 정의가 강물처럼 흐르는 사회를 만들어 주십시오.

EP 40 TITLE: 우리는 또 새로운 항해를 시작할 수 있다.

TEXT PREVIEW FOR BOTH EP 39 & 40:

낙상한 등산객을 수술하는 은재(하지원). 그런 서서히 은재에게 나타나는 불길한 증 상. 자주 다리를 접지르거나 수술중에도 다리를 아파한다. 이를 지켜보는 병원선 식 구들. 걱정스런 마음에 못이겨 검사를 해보는 은재. 원공(김광규), 결과를 확인하는 데.......

Please someone translate it. Thank you in advance

23 minutes ago, ara8 said:

EP 39 TITLE: 정의가 강물처럼 흐르는 사회를 만들어 주십시오.

EP 40 TITLE: 우리는 또 새로운 항해를 시작할 수 있다.

TEXT PREVIEW FOR BOTH EP 39 & 40:

낙상한 등산객을 수술하는 은재(하지원). 그런 서서히 은재에게 나타나는 불길한 증 상. 자주 다리를 접지르거나 수술중에도 다리를 아파한다. 이를 지켜보는 병원선 식 구들. 걱정스런 마음에 못이겨 검사를 해보는 은재. 원공(김광규), 결과를 확인하는 데.......

Please someone translate it. Thank you in advance

@alleram95 Or @stroppyse can both help with translations of the text above.. Thanking you before for the translations.. 

6 hours ago, lovegirl92 said:

GIRLS!!

SBS WYWS 6.9% - 8.4%

KBS Maddog 5.5

Yes! These awesome casts deserve the best. All of them. Am I so happy for KMH,boy,he is almost at the top of the ladder. He was once asked if he is ready for a lead role in one programme and he said he still have a lot to learn. He sure has the best teacher and yes,he is very ready.

I don't know how to express my love for HJW, I can see how difficult it is for some guys to toast ladies now:tongue: she hold the ace to this drama and is so super amazing. 

Sick or not sick,I don't really care. Just want the drama to end on number one spot. That means a lot to the casts.

Archived