kbsdrama ins 오늘부터 <맨홀> 더쿠들은 계를 탑니다 
♡Today 18:30 맨홀 앞터v 
♡Today 22:00 맨홀 첫 방송 #맨홀 #김재중 instagram.com/p/BXj8t3QD4Gz/

DGw-pviXgAI53Zm.jpg

Visit this link to meet our cast before airing of the drama Manhole
vlive.tv/video/38026/

#Manhole #김재중 is a time traveler m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&a

DGw_BRMXkAQjA9P.jpg

Louie(Geeks)루이(긱스) - Airplane(비행기) (Feat. 하야나) (Official Audio)

Geeks's Louie enlists the help of his girlfriend/producer Hayana for 'Manhole' OST Part 1! allkpop.com/article/2017/0

Spoiler

DGw_piNUIAAviA4.jpg

Hip-hop duo Geeks's Louie enlisted the help of his girlfriend, producer, singer, and songwriter Hayana, for his new OST!

Louie and Hayana's OST is for new KBS2 drama 'Manhole', and the couple took on a remake of classic group Turtles's "Airplane", adding Louie's own take to the rap as well as Hayana's clear voice. Louie and Hayana announced they were dating to the public back in March of this year. 

In a making film for their OST, Louie and Hayana said, "We are honored to remake this beloved song with our own rap and our own color. It is even more meaningful because it will be an OST for 'Manhole'." 

Listen to the couple's OST above! Meanwhile, 'Manhole' is set to premiere on August 9 at 10PM KST. 
allkpop

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#CJES update #JaeJoong see you in V-live too

DGxvoClUMAAc41Z.jpg

DGxvo8lV0AA-5aQ.jpg

Manhole cast early interview
Click on link
https://t.co/h5Kzh1e0yI

Photo published for [V LIVE] 맨홀 X 앞터V (Man-Hole X Early Interview)

DGyUk8sUwAE0sSF.jpg

Spoiler

kbsdrama ins

DGyMBN3UIAAKnzh.jpg 
DGxtoytUIAEZ0FM.jpg

Say something u r most confident with 

DGyBS0CV0AAuww1.jpg
DGyBOcZVoAEl4sl.jpg
DGyBwWRUIAAoXXh.jpg

DGyB0IyVoAA-iyd.jpg

DGyCLj6UQAE3AoR.jpg

DGyCMoRVoAEnt8s.jpg

DGyCpboUMAAQY_M.jpg

DGyCodAU0AA6UHh.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS

DGyML8UVwAAC_jF.jpg

DGx4J5lUwAEkkac.jpg

DGx-bBWV0AE5Y2S.jpg

DGx4J5pVYAA8L16.jpg

DGx4J5lVwAAfN_6.jpg

DGx4J5lVwAEI3aJ.jpg

DGyLtftUQAAXp6U.jpg

JYJ added 4 new photos.

잠시 후 10시! 드디어 '맨홀'이 시작됩니다
필이 본방사수 해주실거죠?
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #드라마 #맨홀 #첫방송 #기쁜날 #봉필 #보기까지_2시간 #KBS #수목드라마 #본방사수 #씨제스타그램
Upcoming at 10pm! Finally the #Kdrama #manhole is gonna be released! Keep it up!

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

junghyesung91 ins 뽕삐리 깡이 숙탱이 석탱이 -내칭구들 #똘벤저스 #'똘'아님 #극구부인 instagram.com/p/BXkoYGQjYx-

DGybzJkUwAEEa29.jpg

#B1A4 #Baro IG

DGyfHHyUQAApppz.jpg

instagram.com/p/BXktDIgleYt/

Manhole starts NOW!!!

Oh my goodness....Manhole first episode is so endearing...I laughed and got teary eyed and all emotions in between...

Kudos to all cast and crew!

Looking forward to Episode 2 tomorrow!

Official Video Highlights below...

Spoiler ahead!

Manhole Episode 1 Highlights

#Manhole #맨홀 Trending on #Naver & #Daum during and after broadcast

DGy2OlbVwAEQ6MW.jpg

DGy2PXzVwAAMB2b.jpg

DGy2QUdUQAEGVC5.jpg

Spoiler

#Manhole #맨홀 Wow trending no. 1 on #Naver & #Daum after 15mins broadcast!!

DGymFdBVoAAA4mU.jpg

DGymGa1VYAEW_Ci.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS

So cute! Supporting uncle #Jaejoong

Spoiler

DGy5atnUwAAPzjd.jpg

DGy5atnV0AE8_JI.jpg

Kim Jaejoong's nieces and nephew watching Manhole!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/7- 8/13/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/08/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

Thank you to JaeJoong and Manhole for making Wed-Thu the best out of the current time-slots.

Now we have to wait for VIU subs after some hours, and maybe DramaFever and Viki will pick it too.

JaeJoong-ah you are too pretty for your own good :tongue:

The start looks promising...Bong Pil trully gave that feel of a loser, a sad one at that as he never been capable or the "fate" stood in his way each time he wanted to confess his love for our heroine...I see that the show hinted us with the future Husband having a side chick or something along the line(maybe to make us feel less sorry for him eh)...Don't know why but i feel that after Soo Ji finally gave him the weeding invitation in person he was expecting him to confess to her based on her way of looking at him but was left with the WTH moment when he left with that excuse...Still his feelings for her is a known secret,i mean everybody in that neightbourhood knows he likes her and she does as well as he doesn't seem to be the type to even make it posible to hide them,makes me wonder as well if she liked him why she never took the chance all this years...Quite curious about his chance now that he has a second try to re-write his story,not only in his relationship with Soo Ji but his own life as well...Curious about the second leads as well as hey look intretsing and curious about their own backstories...

By the way,didn't they release a highlight trailer for the drama(the usual 6-7 min highlight)?

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

The start looks promising...Bong Pil trully gave that feel of a loser, a sad one at that as he never been capable or the "fate" stood in his way each time he wanted to confess his love for our heroine...I see that the show hinted us with the future Husband having a side chick or something along the line(maybe to make us feel less sorry for him eh)...Don't know why but i feel that after Soo Ji finally gave him the weeding invitation in person he was expecting him to confess to her based on her way of looking at him but was left with the WTH moment when he left with that excuse...Still his feelings for her is a known secret,i mean everybody in that neightbourhood knows he likes her and she does as well as he doesn't seem to be the type to even make it posible to hide them,makes me wonder as well if she liked him why she never took the chance all this years...Quite curious about his chance now that he has a second try to re-write his story,not only in his relationship with Soo Ji but his own life as well...Curious about the second leads as well as hey look intretsing and curious about their own backstories...

By the way,didn't they release a highlight trailer for the drama(the usual 6-7 min highlight)?

Yes, there was a highlight video of about 5 minutes released a day before.

I watched the raw version of ep. 1 first and even though I do not understand Korean, i can pretty much figure out what's going on with the body languages of the actors.  May be I am bias, I think Jaejoong is doing a very good job of  portraying a 'bum' that's has not grown up. But he is so adorable and I feel his frustrations and I already rooting for him. LOL.

Then i watched the version with Chinese subtitles and found their catalogue actually pretty funny. They also contained some hints of what happened with Jaejoong in the past. It's the first episode so some time has been spent on introduction of various characters in the drama. They all seem interesting including Bong Pil's parents. 

Based on the conversation in the Bong Bong cafe, everybody including Soo Jin knows the crush of Bong Pil. May be there're always misfortunes or bad timing that why Bong Pil never find the right chance and courage to confess. I love the mood of the drama so far, it is light and fun to watch with a trace of magic feel.

Since English is not my first language, it's difficult for me to write long comments and express my thoughts well. However, I would like to continue to share my comments and engage in discussions with fellow drama fans. Does any one think Soo Jin is a little bit too harsh on Bong Pil since she knows his feelings?

8 hours ago, glee77 said:

Thank you to JaeJoong and Manhole for making Wed-Thu the best out of the current time-slots.

Now we have to wait for VIU subs after some hours, and maybe DramaFever and Viki will pick it too.

JaeJoong-ah you are too pretty for your own good :tongue:

VIKI is not carrying Manhole in my region, I don't know about other regions. Dramafever is not carrying it at all.

I know for sure that Official subs from KBSWORLD online and YouTube are available hours after first airing...

• Genre : Drama Series
  • PremiereonKBSWorld : 20170810
  • Number of Episodes :
  • Runtime : 70'
  • Showtime : Thu-Fri 21:50 | Re-run: Fri-Sat 04:20, Sun 13:00, 22:30 Thu 11:50 (Seoul, UTC+9)

2 hours ago, Jaeholic13 said:

Yes, there was a highlight video of about 5 minutes released a day before.

I watched the raw version of ep. 1 first and even though I do not understand Korean, i can pretty much figure out what's going on with the body languages of the actors.  May be I am bias, I think Jaejoong is doing a very good job of  portraying a 'bum' that's has not grown up. But he is so adorable and I feel his frustrations and I already rooting for him. LOL.

Then i watched the version with Chinese subtitles and found their catalogue actually pretty funny. They also contained some hints of what happened with Jaejoong in the past. It's the first episode so some time has been spent on introduction of various characters in the drama. They all seem interesting including Bong Pil's parents. 

Based on the conversation in the Bong Bong cafe, everybody including Soo Jin knows the crush of Bong Pil. May be there're always misfortunes or bad timing that why Bong Pil never find the right chance and courage to confess. I love the mood of the drama so far, it is light and fun to watch with a trace of magic feel.

Since English is not my first language, it's difficult for me to write long comments and express my thoughts well. However, I would like to continue to share my comments and engage in discussions with fellow drama fans. Does any one think Soo Jin is a little bit too harsh on Bong Pil since she knows his feelings?

Thank you for sharing... Even though I don't speak Korean (maybe I should by now based on the number of Korean dramas I've watched over the years LOL), I still understood the first episode maybe because we know the plot and story. I was expecting the slapstick style comedy (as per previews) and the first episode had plenty of that. So much fun!

I was not expecting to get a little teary eyed and little heart tugging moments coming from our lovable loser BongPil...Running around like a manic guy was pure slapstick then pay off comes and my heart sank for him. His shoulders were hunched and his face was devastated thinking he will lose Soojin forever.

Looking forward to watching the subs through the official KBSWorld channel and looking forward to Episode 2 tomorrow!

Hi all, after watched ep 1 now I understand how tiring to act as Bong Pil. His character is always running and uses a lot of energy. Yeah, 80% is about Bong Pil. 

Is there any preview for ep 2? 

And sorry for asking, we can watched the subbed version from KBS channel at youtube? I only know there is only a few dramas uploaded by KBS channel, or maybe because it is only available at selected region?

there is one scene I'm curious about, Baro (Suk Tae) is hiding the wedding invitation in the drawer, and it seems a lot of letter for Bong Pil at there. Am I missing something? Why Suk Tae is laughing at that scene?

19 minutes ago, cherrycokez said:

Hi all, after watched ep 1 now I understand how tiring to act as Bong Pil. His character is always running and uses a lot of energy. Yeah, 80% is about Bong Pil. 

And sorry for asking, we can watched the subbed version from KBS channel at youtube? I only know there is only a few dramas uploaded by KBS channel, or maybe because it is only available at selected region?

there is one scene I'm curious about, Baro (Suk Tae) is hiding the wedding invitation in the drawer, and it seems a lot of letter for Bong Pil at there. Am I missing something? Why Suk Tae is laughing at that scene?

I think only drama from KBS channel are upload in full on their official youtube. Drama
from KBS2 channel only get short clips upload on their official youtube. If I'm not mistaken
KBS has two channels, the original KBS and KBS2 channels.

23 minutes ago, cherrycokez said:

via yakamoz109

Regarding SukTae, he was described in the plotline or premise to be BongPil's BFF but is harboring resentment (because he thinks BongPil treats him more like a sidekick than an equal) and secretly wants to one up BongPil.

Baro/SukTae's poster says "No matter what, I will defeat you! My life is a success as long as your life is destroyed!"

With regards to the wedding invitation letter, I figured from the subbed version that the invitation is actually addressed to Bong Pil. I guess Suk Tae can get hold of it because his father also work at the post office. According to his character set up, he is supposed to want Bong Pil to fail in life and everything. He didn't want Bong Pil to receive the invitation so Bong Pil won't have enough time to act on it /stop the wedding.. ...That why the evil smile...

The rating for ep 1 is out and it is very disappointing. I don't understand why it is so low. I am not a drama critic but I did enjoyed the episode. Do you think it's because the Korean audience does not accept this type of comedy ? I haven't watched Korean drama for a few years and it seems they favor melodramas or legal dramas. Or because they still have prejudice against idols cast, which in this case, all the leads are from idol groups.

#JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Talks About Injuries From “Manhole” Filming soompi.com/2017/08/09/jyj
DGz-r2xXkAA45gg.jpg

The cast (JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, UEE, Jung Hye Sung, and B1A4’s Baro) of KBS 2TV’s drama “Manhole” did a V Live broadcast on August 9 to talk about their drama and share behind-the-scenes stories.
Kim Jaejoong, who plays the character Bong Pil, sustained injuries while filming which required 7 stitches on his finger. During the V Live broadcast, the cast brought up the injury. He then opened up about how when he takes off his clothes, there’s not a single place in the lower half of his body that is not covered by a bruise.
“I think you can’t help it,” he said. “People tell me to be careful, but I think it’s important for me as an actor to not be selfish with my body.” He added that the hot weather during filming had also posed a problem for the cast and crew.
Because Kim Jaejoong’s character is time traveling between the past and present, the cast also revealed that he has to constantly change his hair and outfits throughout filming. UEE said, “Up to five times a day!”
The first episode of “Manhole” aired August 9 at 10 p.m. KST.
Source (1)
Soompi

[V LIVE] [Full] 맨홀 X 앞터V (Manhole X Early Interview) vlive.tv/video/38026

Manhole Update

#김재중 transforms into his character #BongPil successfully and shines throughout 60 minutes of 1st ep of #Manhole mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=20

DG1aNXnUwAAyjb_.jpg

#김재중 wasn't kidding when he said he gave up on cool! 60 minutes of passionate performance! entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DG1U9d7UwAEvmJI.jpg

Translations via crystalmoon0213

[NEWS] #Manhole all over morning news! entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&a entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mF

DG05eLAV0AAnpmE.jpg 

"Man-Hole" Kim Jae-joong who likes #UEE time-slips to the past dlvr.it/Pd0nb5

DG1TxZvVoAA0p6U.jpg

Kim Jae-joong and UEE are in "Man-Hole".
Kim Jae-joong busied himself trying to stop UEE's marriage.
On the first episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Man-Hole", the story of Bong-il (Kim Jae-joong) and the people around him took place.
Civil examination student Bong-pil became furious as his crush and best friend Soo-jin (UEE) was getting married. Bong-pil drank his father's ginseng drink and became violent in front of Soo-jin's house.
Bong-pil's friend Yoon Jin-sook (Jung Hye-sung) said, "I heard you caused a ruckus in front of her house yesterday. Why don't you just kill her husband?" Bong-pil was sure he was going to stop the wedding.
Bong-pil and Soo-jin go way back. They were born in the same hospital and became friends since elementary school. Bong-pil had always had a crush on her.
However, he couldn't tell her how he felt. He asked why she didn't give him a wedding invitation and she said, "You must come and congratulate me. You're my worst and best friend".
Bong-pil decided to tell her how he felt about her that night. However, he didn't get to meet her and he went around being loud in the neighborhood. He cried tears of anger when he saw Soo-jin with her fiancé Park Jae-hyeon (Jang Mi-kwan). In the end, Park Jae-hyeon punched him and Bong-pil passed out.
When Bong-pil woke up, Soo-jin sent him home. He tried to tell her he liked her but hesitated and he time-slipped to the past through a man-hole.
Source : star.hankookilbo.com/...
HanCinema @hancinema

1 hour ago, Jaeholic13 said:

With regards to the wedding invitation letter, I figured from the subbed version that the invitation is actually addressed to Bong Pil. I guess Suk Tae can get hold of it because his father also work at the post office. According to his character set up, he is supposed to want Bong Pil to fail in life and everything. He didn't want Bong Pil to receive the invitation so Bong Pil won't have enough time to act on it /stop the wedding.. ...That why the evil smile...

After watching Manhole with English subs, I enjoyed it even more...

The dialogue among characters were on point. They even talk over each other like normal friends conversation. One of my favorite scenes were of BongPil and his DalSoo hyung. Loved the LalaLand reference (complete with some singing- the actor playing DalSoo is also a musical actor...The actor playing GoGill is also a musical actor so 'm expecting the men to break out into song and dance in the coming episodes!). The dialogue was crisp and witty and so good that I had to pause and rewind.  I actually LOLd when DalSoo quipped why the rich, tall, and good looking pharmacist would throw away his freedom for marriage (DalSoo is living with his girlfriend). And I believed BongPil when he said that he knew Soojin has a boyfriend but sincerely didn't think she would actually get married to another person (other than BongPil)...That's BongPil's lackadaisical ways and character and it's biting him in the tush now LOL.

Regarding the hidden letters, I'm wondering if Soojin wrote letters to BongPil over the years to confess her feelings but since BongPil seemed to Not reciprocate the feelings outwardly, then she kinda gave up. But of course, she doesn't know BongPil never received those letters.

hmmmm

Archived