[Drama 2017] Manhole: Feel So Good 맨홀: 이상한 나라의 필

Go Seung Ji

Manhole Updates....Nice insights from an official photographer!

[FULL TR] Official Photographer's IG #김재중 #DramaManhole instagram.com/p/BWsL2DRBf33/

DGMUKnNVoAA46xN.jpg

DGMUKnLV0AASJAP.jpg

[FULL TR] Official Photographer's IG #김재중 #DramaManhole Pls <3 instagram.com/p/BXKhQWmhD8F/

DGMVO40V0AEjiw9.jpg

DGMVO45U0AASJLz.jpg

[FULL TR] Official Photographer's IG #김재중 #DramaManhole Pls <3 instagram.com/p/BXPIv1Ahtx7/

DGMV2IhUIAAidhv.jpg

DGMV2IeU0AAYACX.jpg

via Crystal Moon'◡' @crystalmoon0213

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/31- 8/6/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-731-862017.html?spref=tw

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaejoong as BongPil and Uee as Soojin Updates

Village goddess in Wonderland Uee: Closer than friends but not as close as lovers? #김재중 Kim Jaejoong + Uee m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&a

DGMzf7UU0AM88ht.jpg

BongPil_SooJin  kbs.co.kr/tt/m/news_view #Manhole KBS_drama

DGM0HTVUMAAiA2n.jpg

[Cjes IG] Tired afternoon? Look at our lovely Pil and get refreshed and energized with our lovely Pil!
via crystalmoon0213

DGMvrGhUwAASih6.jpg

DGMvrGiVwAAaumz.jpg

Manhole Teaser #3

KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

DGNAbOcUMAMfw4i.jpg

DGNAgDZUQAAtIZO.jpg

DGNAnHEVYAAkcKK.jpg

DGNAnHFUAAAzXL4.jpg

DGNAnHCVYAAKuVl.jpg

DGNA4dHUwAEKDWL.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/31- 8/6/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-731-862017.html?spref=tw

WATCH: Upcoming Drama "#Manhole" Unveils Comical New Teaser Video soompi.com/2017/08/01/wat

DGM9on4UAAArkU8.jpg

With a week left until the first broadcast, KBS drama “Manhole” has revealed its third teaser video!
The new clip gives a preview of Kim Jaejoong’s character Bong Pil traveling through time as he embarks on a frantic mission to stop the marriage of UEE’s character Soo Jin, his first love of 28 years.
“Manhole” will air every Wednesday and Thursday starting on August 9 at 10 p.m. KST.
Soompi

Oh My Jae!!! The crazy hilarity of BongPil...This drama is gonna be gold!!!:D

Translations
BongPil: I’m against this wedding! I object!

“My first  love of 28 yrs getting married in 7days!”

SeokTae: U won’t make anything happen even if wait for not 28 but 280 yrs

“To my friend Bongpil  – SuJin”

SuJin: Please get a hold of yourself!

BongPil: Please suck me in again!!!!!

BongPil: I though about it a lot… I need to marry Sujin!

BongPil: Are you Sujin of present or Sujin of the future?

Jinsook: So you mean, you went to the past through a manhole and came back?

Seoktae: A freak here… a freak freak

BongPil: I can do this… I still have one week left…
via crystalmoon0213 & JYJ3

DGSAoX1UQAEBFZg.jpg

Who wants to hang with this gangster? #Jaejoong as #BongPil in #Manhole on #KBS2drama instagram.com/p/BXUEUekH4bc/ Fighting!

DGRUYQwUwAAgYkB.jpg

DGRUYQcUAAA-55M.jpg

[Cjes IG] Don't know why I do this U don't know either, right? Let's find out watching #Manhole #김재중 A gangster today? Cool chain! Cute bang
via crystalmoon0213

Don’t know why..U either, right? Check the #1st episode of #Kdrama #manhole that’ll be #finally out on 9th. #eyecatching #adorable

Other Manhole headlines...
Translations via crystalmoon0213

Unemployed #김재중 Kim Jaejoong vs Uee in Wedding Dress #DramaManhole Teaser Revealed m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&a

Manhole #김재중 from sweatshirt to faster fashion "Limitless transformation" naver.me/GqirzuRi 

Manhole reveals #김재중 x Uee x Jung Hyesungx Baro's Legendary School Uniform Look naver.me/GvvH6dfA

Want more #Jaejoong? facebook.com/CJESJYJ/posts/  #BongPil of #Manhole from #KBS2drama 

DGR6g-fUQAAawKu.jpg

DGR6g-iUQAIoa_L.jpg

[Cjes IG] This is #BongPil who will become the legend this summer! High schooler #김재중
via crystalmoon0213

Unimaginable Timeslip has begun: Wake up one morning as a high schooler #BongPil #김재중 news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?num

#BongPil was aspiring to be a track and field athlete in high school

Reliving his goofy high school days helps #BongPil understand/appreciate his friends more  
via crystalmoon0213

DGSGR3tVoAERf9X.jpg

JJ Updates

Our #BongPil and #JinSook from #Manhole on #KBS2drama  #Jaejoong and #JungHyeSung

#진숙 #JinSeok, female friend

DGSJn0XVwAA04mS.jpg

Ahhh so looking forward to #Manhole from #KBS2drama with #Jaejoong as #BongPil instagram.com/p/BXUkndCBPqz/ All teasers and pics are glorious

DGSONXXUMAIUZDH.jpg

Somebody (Mr. Manager) took JJ's pic while JJ is doing a selfie...

DGSPQonVYAAjwZw.jpg

Manhole Teaser with English subs...

KBS World TV

Go #BongPil GO!!! #Jaejoong in #KBS2drama #Manhole! instagram.com/p/BXWYSblnr-h/

DGV0m-6V0AEDmfs.jpg

[Cjes IG] Poster for Pil+Su couple released! Reasons for Pil's 28yrs of one sided love will be revealed on 8/9

#DramaManhole Poster: #김재중 Kim Jaejoong runs toward his love of 28 years through time m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&a

“Manhole” Releases Teasers Of UEE, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Hye Sung, And B1A4’s Baro In High School Uniforms

uee-kim-jaejoong-jung-hye-sung-baro.png

On August 3, upcoming KBS drama “Manhole” released stills of their main cast, UEE, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Hye Sung, and B1A4’s Baro in high school uniforms.
“Manhole” is a comedic adventure drama about a man (Kim Jaejoong) who falls into a manhole and slips back in time to prevent the marriage of his first love (UEE). The four main characters have been friends for a long time and the new high school stills are likely referring to a flashback or a prequel story that will take place in the drama.

kim-jaejoong-540x359.png

In the stills, Kim Jaejoong sports a casual t-shirt and jogging pants, hinting at an athletic past. Meanwhile, Baro, Jung Hye Sung, and UEE embrace their characters’ younger selves with old-fashioned school uniforms and awkward hairstyles.
“Manhole,” directed by Park Man Young and written by Lee Jae Gon, is slated to premiere on August 9 at 10 p.m. KST.
Source (1)
Soompi

Jaejoong as BongPil

[FULL TR] A non fan's eyewitness account of filming last night #김재중 #DramaManhole m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=ja @DC_Jellery

DGWh2iWUwAEaY23.jpg

DGWh2iTUwAAeTdF.jpg

DGWh2iVVwAAkyZs.jpg
Crystal Moon'◡' @crystalmoon0213

CJES IG Update

Go #Jaejong GO!!! Rooting for #BongPil to stop that wedding! #Manhole Fighting! instagram.com/p/BXW50HsnfNt/

DGW5XVrUQAEcSAV.jpg

DGW5XXzUIAAsUB_.jpg

DGW5XceUAAAvVWd.jpg

Is he really in his 30s who finished his military service? #김재중 looks so natural in high school uniform m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a

#김재중 changes into a summer uniform and transforms into an exceptionally handsome high schooler m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&a

[JYJ FB] This is not 20 yrs ago but #김재중 's current look in 2017 m.facebook.com/CJESJYJ/posts/

Can’t believe! He looks #completely young. #Kdrama #manhole you glad, it will be #finally out on 9th!

[Cjes IG] #BongPil in summer uniform? How refreshing!
by crystalmoon0213

DGW5K8aUMAAF3Dg.jpg

Hello @bornfreeonekiss aka #Jaejoong aka #BongPil of #Manhole in #KBS2drama  Hwaiting!!! Looking forward to Aug 9th!

DGW38JDUQAA6ot7.jpg

DGW38I8VwAAVMTt.jpg

[IG] It's so hot! Please take care! #김재중 #BongPil wearing shirt that says "Legend"
by crystalmoon0213

JJ IG Update...Support from KAVE (Jaejoong's 'mall/establishment' in Shibuya, Japan)
jj_1986_jj ins 직원님들..사장님 너무 남발하는거 아니신가..일본에서 고생해줘요 난 한국에서 화이팅할게요! instagram.com/p/BXXBH5ihSab

DGXG1SlUAAAq8EB.jpg

Really? How old is this guy? #Jaejoong is forever the #VisualShock! #BongPil Fighting! instagram.com/p/BXXBIoOn-6Z/ Wishing #Manhole the best!

DGXIvkkU0AABLd-.jpg

DGXIvkjVoAEDAYz.jpg

Scaps from the V app site...

DGXHJAcUMAANnRV.jpg

DGXIVtOUQAAe0Hs.jpg

DGXHlr5UAAE13WC.jpg

DGXIWTrUwAAaVdG.jpg

DGXIXouUQAA-T8u.jpg

DGXIYDcUAAAZplK.jpg

DGXI40aVYAAwqWw.jpg

DGXHlr6VYAAermO.jpg

DGXHlr5UAAAxS2F.jpg

Please click here and give hearts...
https://t.co/KeXQBgy8dK

Jaejoong goes back to high school in new still cuts from 'Manhole' allkpop.com/article/2017/0

DGbG-XhUIAAIDfM.jpg

JYJ's Jaejoong recently transformed into a high school student for his role in upcoming KBS2 drama 'Manhole'!

The photos consist of Jaejoong demonstrating his flower boy visuals wearing a white school uniform, with his 'Bong Pil' name tag. What kind of high schooler do you think Jaejoong will make?

Meanwhile, the first episode of 'Manhole' is scheduled to air on August 9. The story revolves around Bong Pil (Jaejoong), who falls into a time slip while trying to stop Sujin (UEE), his crush of 28 years, from getting married.

Also check out the drama's latest teaser above!

Jaejoong_1501881976_2017080413171450450_2.jpg
allkpop

#JYJ's Kim Jaejoong Transforms Into His Student Role In New Stills For "Manhole" soompi.com/2017/08/04/jyj

DGaX5sZXoAEw2jX.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong looks like he hasn’t aged a day in these new photos!
On August 4, behind-the-scenes stills for the poster shooting of KBS2’s “Manhole” were shared on C-JeS’s official Instagram account.

In one of the revealed photos, Kim Jaejoong is staring at his reflection in the mirror while preparing for the shoot. The actor is sporting a school uniform with a name tag that reads Bong Pil, the name of his character in the drama.

In other photos, Kim Jaejoong is in character, happily riding a bicycle on his way to meet his crush. The images capture the innocence of his character Bong Pil well.
The production staff from “Manhole” explained, “Bong Pil is unemployed and studying for the civil service exam in the drama. However, he will be taking on different appearances and personalities, like a high schooler, through random time slips.”
“Manhole” is a comedy about a man who travels time through a manhole to stop the wedding of his crush of 28 years. It will premiere on August 9 after “Queen for 7 Days.”
Source (1)
Soompi

JJ IG Update...Support from KAVE (Jaejoong's 'mall/establishment' in Shibuya, Japan)
jj_1986_jj ins 직원님들..사장님 너무 남발하는거 아니신가..일본에서 고생해줘요 난 한국에서 화이팅할게요! instagram.com/p/BXXBH5ihSab

DGXG1SlUAAAq8EB.jpg

직원님들..사장님 너무 남발하는거 아니신가..일본에서 고생해줘요 난 한국에서 화이팅할게요! instagram.com/p/BXXBH5ihSab/ 
kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss 

[IG] You said "President" too many times(in banners), my employee-nims! Thank you for working hard in Japan I'll work hard in Korea!

(JJ put Korean honorific suffix "nim" when addressing his employees at KAVE to honor them! What a great employer he is!!!! President)
(Literal translation of "고생해줘요" would be "Pls suffer for me"  In context JJ used, it's expression of appreciation past/present = Thank you)

[Banner] KAVE support President #BongPil ! -From all the employees of KAVE

DGbLWALUMAEpTw0.jpg

[Other IG] Wish Success for #Manhole #President #BongPil !! President #Jaejoong Manhole Team Hwaiting!! instagram.com/p/BXXcYJdB5E4/

DGbKq8JVYAAPP7w.jpg

More translations via crystalmoon0213

[Cjes IG] #김재중 said it's the clothes that made him look young but uniform was lucky to be worn by JJ Go watch -> m.tv.naver.com/v/1907148

People say clothes can give you wings(Korean saying) Yeah, school uniform makes me look younger #BongPil #김재중 vlive.tv/video/37816 

DGZNJSPUMAMMpah.jpg

DGZNJSQUIAEy8tH.jpg

Today's hero #BongPil emerges! Why? Is this funny?????

DGZKOUUVoAAEs54.jpg

DGZKOUVVwAEVSsK.jpg

DGZKOUTUAAA2Clx.jpg

Everyone's laughing! Hey, is this funny? Sad... but I think it's funny, too

DGZKpSJVoAglJOg.jpg

DGZKpSIVYAIHFZq.jpg
DGZKpSIUIAEiUPM.jpg

Camera can focus this up close? Then my pores will show! Well,I'm confident! Hey,camera can't catch!

DGZLu_oUIAA0olB.jpg

DGZLu_kUwAAUKaE.jpg

DGZLu_oUwAAf3X2.jpg

DGZLu_lV0AQbtqF.jpg

Triple Threat #BongPil #김재중 Refreshing, Cute, Innocent ?????

DGZMya4U0AA_vA8.jpg

Riding it at low speed is harder!

DGZMZh1UwAEgwSm.jpg

Cute bike! I can ride it like this! ...

DGZMEukU0AAlSCy.jpg

DGZMEugVwAAienN.jpg

Jaejoong goes back to high school for Manhole

by tipsymocha

manholeposter-8401.jpg

I mean, I’m not sure I would ever go back to high school myself, but if it’s in the name of lurve, I guess Jaejoong (Spy) doesn’t find it as daunting to become a teenager again. We’ve got a whole bunch of promo material for upcoming time-slip comedy Manhole, which is a week away from its premiere, including a new poster, some stills, and a preview for the first episode of the wacky youth rom-com.
The poster is a pretty straightforward depiction of what we can expect from the show: Jaejoong will travel back in time through the titular manhole in order to stop UEE (Night Light), his crush of 28 years (dude…), from getting married to another guy. Oh, and the wedding is scheduled to take place one week away. They make up half of the “ddol-vengers 4,” a way of saying Crazy 4 Avengers, so named for their weirdness (“ddol” = crazy). The other half is made up of Baro (Angry Mom) and Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim).
Baro looks like he shows a soft side to UEE, carrying her bag for her when they’re in high school, but is perpetually looking for ways to one-up Jaejoong. Not that he ever succeeds, to our amusement. Jung Hye-sung’s character, on the other hand, is described as the leader of the “ddol-vengers,” with a direct, sharp way of speaking. I’m looking forward to her character the most, ‘cause she sounds like a blunt space cadet, a little bit out there but also insightful and refreshing at the same time. 

The teaser pretty much shows what we know of the plot so far: Jaejoong crashes UEE’s wedding and shouts out his objection to her union, in what must be a nightmare since his very loud interruptions disturb absolutely no one. He gets admonished offscreen, “You couldn’t get her even if you took 280 years, let alone 28.” Ouch. UEE in uniform tells him to get a grip, and when he yells at the manhole that he wants to go back, he gets a line of worried looks from his friends. No wonder she thinks he’s lost it, when he grabs her shoulders with his crazy eyes and asks whether she’s from the present or the future.
Haha, is Jaejoong becoming a gangster one of the unintended butterfly effects of his time-traveling? If it is, that is one subplot I hope they keep around for a while. He must have told his friends about his time-slips, because Baro immediately calls him a crazy person and Jung Hye-sung repeats his words incredulously. I kinda love the casual hair-pulling going on while Baro just sits there on the side, nonchalantly parroting, “Crazy guy.” Jaejoong ends the trailer telling himself, “I can do it! I have one week left!”
This is one drama where the romance is probably going to take a backseat for me; I’m really here for the comedy and the friendships between the four adorable weirdos, and if my favorite Manhole teaser is anything to go by, we can expect a lot of the funny.
Manhole will premiere next week in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot, on August 9. Ddol-vengers unite!

manholestills-8401.jpg
manholestills-8402.jpg

Also, here's hoping Kim Jaejoong sings an OST or two in Manhole. He did not sing an OST in his last drama, Spy.
He sang beautiful OSTs for SKKS (solo song "For You it's Separation, For Me, it's Waiting" and "Chajatta" with JYJ which became the JYJ fans anthem)
He also wrote and sang OST for Protect The Boss "I'll Protect You" which has now became an anthem for all JaeFans and JJ will forever sing this song With his fans...
He wrote and sang the OST for Dr. Jin as well..."Living Like a Dream" which he won Best OST for that year.
He also wrote and sang 2 OSTs for Triangle ("Coincidence" and "But I...")
We want to hear Kim Jaejoong's glorious vocals as well...:blush:

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Manhole: Feel So Good 맨홀: 이상한 나라의 필 - Kim Jae Joong and UEE - Premieres on 9th of August

Still of #JangMiKwan released. His character is a pharmacist and fiance to #UEE character

DGb7HDpUIAAwNsU.jpg

DGb7Hp0UAAAe_de.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS

It won't be easy to pry Soojin from her handsome, upstanding, and formidable fiance!

BongPil will sure try...LOL

20160805 cjes.tagram IG

miacat9095

DGbZ7eCUAAASuxt.jpg

DGbZ7eDUQAAeMCC.jpg

DGcdQhuXsAAeKFI.jpg

DGbXsZ5UwAEWoY_.jpg

[Cjes IG] Thank you! #Manhole Hwaiting! #김재중 Weather is hot but JJ gets strength from you
via crystalmoon0213

Too #hot to be true. Keeping up w/him & #tgif Have a nice #weekend then stay tuned in the 1st on-air of #Kdrama #manhole on 9th!

#김재중 fights heatx2: Due to nature of story he has to film inside heated manhole in scorching weather m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a
via crystalmoon0213

DGbaF1aVYAAwBJG.jpg

Youth looking #Jaejoong aka #BongPil of the drama #Manhole on #KBS2 instagram.com/p/BXaong4hSCw/ Fighting to all cast and crew! 

"As appeared -
31 playing high school student role playing
I was a little embarrassed ... Hahaha ...
Broadcast from next week!"

DGeWq4KUMAA719b.jpg

DGeWq4KVoAAbFlv.jpg

Jaejoong as BongPil Update

Cjes.tagram Update: instagram.com/p/BXaO-bbH5vn/

DGdjpF6UAAEdvHw.jpg

Fan support for Kang HongSeok!

Note: Kang HongSeok is a musical actor who is also with Jaejoong's CJES agency. HongSeok has starred in various musicals, including Death Note and Kinky Boots...

[kim_honggap IG] instagram.com/p/BXaSKkhBpD7/

DGd2FeIUQAAELtQ.jpg

DGd2GAnVoAANGUx.jpg

[kcmmmmman .in .kr IG] instagram.com/p/BXZ8DKrh4f0/

DGc_aoZUAAALM-d.jpg

DGc_bSsVoAA13rb.jpg

BIG !! Manhole Posters in City Hall Sitation cr KJJ DC #김재중 #金在中 #jaejoong #ジェジュン

DGd6N_tWAAAhGyW.jpg

DGd6N_0XsAA2hJn.jpg

DGd6UyqWAAECE5o.jpg

DGd6UyxXoAAibFe.jpg

via yakamoz109 @yakamoz109

Awww #BongPil of #Manhole is so handsome! #Jaejoong Hwaiting! instagram.com/p/BXerCsLnKa_/

DGmb3HjUMAAfeEc.jpg

Watch #Manhole press con live in here! facebook.com/KBSPR/  #Jaejoong #Uee #Baro #JungHyeSung. Best of luck to Manhole team!

#Manhole Highlight: 8/8 Tue 9AM 
Ep.1 Preview: 8/9 Wed 8AM 
V-Live Interview: 8/9 6:30-7:30PM 
Ep.1: 8/9 10PM

Photo published for [V LIVE] 맨홀 X 앞터V (Man-Hole X Early Interview)

[V LIVE] 맨홀 X 앞터V (Man-Hole<Feel So Good> X Early Interview)
https://t.co/jFW0KOO2em

Manhole Press con...

Handsome #Jaejoong as #BongPil in #Manhole

DGmm9RgUQAE2Dzo.jpg 

DGmm-ErUwAMU59z.jpg 

DGmm-tOUIAArmQA.jpg 

DGmmN5HVoAAz6dz.jpg

DGmn8D2UMAApVKu.jpg

DGmqPWNW0AApN-I.jpg

DGmqQJUWsAA2dtV.jpg

#김재중 Comedy by a handsome guy out of comic book m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&a 
via crystalmoon0213

DGmmN5IVoAAVNVk.jpg

DGmmN5IUwAAJkE7.jpg

DGmmelmVoAAzxp8.jpg

DGmqHbdXoAAtj0q.jpg

DGmqHo9W0AAYr1X.jpg

Time travel through #Manhole #김재중 m.star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=

DGmoW1sVYAAeS2j.jpg

DGmpIvpV0AAhfzO.jpg

Cuteness! #Jaejoong and #UEE

DGmmeliUMAAPG2m.jpg

DGmmZX0UwAEztWJ.jpg

DGmmelfUAAATODF.jpg

DGmmelpUwAEbF_L.jpg

DGmmr3gV0AQzJNm.jpg

DGmoJUlXgAE7bhX.jpg

DGmpLb1UAAEmx0N.jpg

More Pics...

DGmn_O-VwAA1_1w.jpg 

DGmn_b_UwAAocFy.jpg

DGmn_vFU0AAlSas.jpg

DGmofYfW0AAG5k4.jpg

DGmnLdFVoAAgzkM.jpg

DGmowVIXcAE4WXp.jpg

DGmmxgXVYAAEpj-.jpg

DGmmzALUIAAVyzB.jpg

KBS World TV@KBSWorldTV

DGmmjC1UwAM0o1y.jpg

Press pics as tagged...

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/31- 8/6/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-731-862017.html?spref=tw

Manhole Press con...

TongTongTv 통통영상

TongTongTv 통통영상

TongTongTv 통통영상 

More Manhole Press con here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/7- 8/13/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/08/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

[PT TR] I gave up on cool to express Bong Pil's interesting inner world that captured my heart #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a

DGm3ZQdUIAEVV4b.jpg

DGm3ZQdVYAAzPFg.jpg

Drama #Manhole is about the most memorable moments in life - Director

#BongPil expresses himself so freely, I don't. I tend to keep my feelings to myself - Kim jaejoong #김재중

Baro thanks #김재중 for making group T-shirt 

#김재중 Kim Jaejoong is a person of great character, very warm unlike his cool, professional and charismatic first impression -Jung Hyesung

If drama viewer rating hits 15%: Actors will do a flashmob of teaser dance with selected viewers 

Future JYJ activity? No plan yet. Need to wait till Junsu completes his duty.

First drama since military service #김재중 #Manhole m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

DGmlyy2UwAAXgxD.jpg

#김재중 Comes back with a comic character m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&a

DGmsQNgU0AA9_jS.jpg

Sweet couple chemistry #김재중 Uee entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DGmmMTYU0AAMznt.jpg

Please look at me Uee #김재중entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DGmmnY6UMAAwINE.jpg

Time travel through #Manhole #김재중 m.star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=

DGmvgGIUQAARhUL.jpg 

[KBS IG] #BongPil and Seoktae's Bromance! #김재중 #Manhole

DGmya2iUwAAe1ud.jpg 

DGmtxCEUMAErNbz.jpg
DGmtx07VoAAnRW0.jpg

DGmvg_6UwAQm6IW.jpg

DGmviYxUAAECzGr.jpg 

DGms5fzUMAAueoK.jpg

DGmwH1qUIAIVYBk.jpg

DGmvBuWU0AA6-Mg.jpg

DGm0YOOXkAEZ_Ij.jpg

DGmv5jWUQAAMSdD.jpg

DGmvMFYVwAA3PFP.jpg

DGmvDi0UQAAf_-Q.jpg

DGmvqAJV0AES4wx.jpg

DGmwMWTUMAE2cfO.jpg

DGmv-cUXoAAe6Em.jpg
DGmvc81VYAAayBB.jpg

#UEE And #KimJaejoong Share First Impressions Of Each Other soompi.com/2017/08/06/uee

DGm5H97V0AAfjrN.jpg

During the press conference for their upcoming drama “Manhole,” JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and UEE talked about their chemistry on set.
Kim Jaejoong shared, “I didn’t know UEE personally before this [drama], but my image of her was tall and pretty. I thought it would be difficult to approach her since she seemed a bit cold. But once we met, she treated me very comfortably, so I was able to get immersed in my character fairly quickly. Thanks to her, I felt comfortable while acting.”
UEE then expressed, “My image of Kim Jaejoong was cold and charismatic, but when we first met, he was dressed so casually. He matches well with his character Bong Pil, and he’s really good with ad-libs.”
Meanwhile, “Manhole” will be airing its first episode on August 9.
Source (1)
Top photo credit: Xportsnews
Soompi

Click link below for more Jaejoong and Manhole cast at the Press Con...

Previous Week's News:

Uee makes me sad :( She has lost so much weight.. And even a cute relationship that she wanted to pursue was interrupted before even starting by dispatch :( And all the k-netz are hating on her just because, and I'm afraid all the JYJ fans will do to her the same thing they did to all Yoochun's co-stars back in the day :( 

On the other hand I am happy to see JaeJoong. And even happier that he was able to suppress his RBF for the press conference :tongue:

I think Jaejoong and Uee make a cute, compatible on-screen couple judging from the press photos :D! Jaejoong also seems to have good chemistry with Baro (hope they make a hilarious love/hate bromance couple in the show) as well as with Jung Hye-sung, so I am doubly excited!!! Wednesday come quick!!!

[INSTAGRAM] 170807 Kim Jaejoong Instagram Update: Thank You! + Manhole Drama

[PHOTO] 오늘 제작발표회에 와주신 관계자,기자님들 감사드립니다^^
맨홀 화이팅입니다^^
[TRANS]
Thanks to the people who contributed to the production presentation today and to the reporters ^^
Manhole Fighting ^^
20634876_2028240434070890_6757682564065918976_n.jpg%7Eoriginal
Source: jj_1986_jj

Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER SNS] 170807 Behind The Scene of KBS2 Manhole Drama’s Main Lead Upcoming Interview

[PHOTOS]#맨홀-이상한나라의필#똥꼬발랄#똘벤져스#4인방 .
#또래배우들의미친케미장착#해외ID촬영#배아퍼죽는줄#눈가주름생김#첫방8월9일#KBS수목미니#대박#티져완전내스탈#촬영협조감사합니다 배우님들
jenny__0829두번째 유이예여? 얼굴
[PARTIAL TRANS]
#Manhole #Phil in Strage Country #4 Crazy Avengers
20686404_331213280652348_7526861964979470336_n.jpg%7Eoriginal
[VIDEO] #해외ID촬영본2탄
#여러분~
#맨홀에빠져보실까요?? .
#센스가넘쳐흐르는구낭#똘벤져스#맨홀#KBS수목미니#8월9일첫방#채널고정#제대로망가진갓백수봉필재중#동네여신수진유이#최고여사친진숙혜성#웃는얼굴로뒷통수때리는석태바로
PARTIAL TRANS]
#Everyone ~
#Would you like to fall into a manhole? .

Source: hyezemirah

Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

20170808 cjes.tagram IG

miacat9095

cjes.tagram드디어 #내일 #봉필 이 옵니다
#첫방송 보다 먼저 앞터V에서 만나요 ▶ http://www.vlive.tv/video/38026
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #드라마 #맨홀 #첫방기념 #앞터V #내일저녁 #6시30분 #네이버 #V라이브 #생중계 #벌써 #설렌다 #유이 #정혜성 #바로 #똘벤져스 #완전체 #출격 #씨제스타그램

Finally, #tmrw is gonna be a #big day. Before catching up w/him thru the #Kdrama #manhole we need to meet up w/him on #Vlive broadcasting. Hit the link now!

JJ Twitter Update

Cjestagram update

11375276_1474348039543274_543656122_a.jpg
Spoiler

Click video for sound

[Cjes IG] I really don't want to become a high schooler again!!! #BongPil in the highlight clip makes us crack up
via crystalmoon0213

WATCH: "Manhole" Gives Closer Look At Outrageously Hilarious Main Cast And Plot soompi.com/2017/08/08/wat

DGu9-gjXcAAjNj5.jpg

Upcoming KBS drama “Manhole” released a new highlight video on August 8 that showcased all the hilarity that will ensue throughout the show!
The premise of “Manhole” is Bong Pil (Kim Jaejoong), while struggling with the fact that his 28-year-long crush and friend Kang Soo Jin (UEE) will be getting married, finds himself slipping back to random moments in time through a manhole.
The video starts out with a short introduction to the four main characters, Bong Pil, Kang Soo Jin, Yoon Jin Sook (Jung Hye Sung), and Jo Seok Tae (B1A4’s Baro). Bong Pil anguishes over the fact that he hasn’t confessed to his crush, while Kang Soo Jin is shown to be frustrated at him at different points in time. Yoon Jin Sook gives advice to Bong Pil about his one-sided love, while Jo Seok Tae obsesses over his studies.
As the video continues, it gives a longer look at what happens during what appears to be Bong Pil’s first slip through time, when he finds himself back in high school. When he finally returns to the present however, he realizes that his actions in the past have changed the present, as he has become a troublemaker instead of just someone studying for the civil servant exam.
Despite the changes, one thing has remained the same, and that is Bong Pil’s drive to try and stop his friend’s marriage. The rest of the video also shows glimpses of the other crazy happenings that will occur throughout the drama.

“Manhole” will be premiering on August 9, at 10 p.m. KST.
Soompi

Manhole highlights...

reico126

[Other IG] #Manhole 's 1st OST AIRPLANE (by Louie of Geeks, feat. Haryana: original by Turtles) be released Noon 8/9 instagram.com/p/BXhw8XBAqXZ/
via crystalmoon0213

DGuDZ2nV0AERom7.jpg

Spoiler

Guided Tour of #Manhole ep 1 & 2 

https://t.co/OjxTeeVe7q

Manholers who booked our tour! First day of our tour has arrived! 
DGwLNYRVwAALO0s.jpg 

1. Guidelines for #Manhole Time Travel: Our tour starts at THIS manhole! Beware of imposters! (Manholes near your house don't work)
1.jpg?type=w1200

Heads up: Our first traveler #BongPil (28 years old, unemployed)

DSC01253.jpg?type=w1200
2.jpg?type=w1200
Spoiler
DSC01271_%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

Special features of this Travel (1) #Manhole controls 100% of random travel: Can't travel when you want. No!

anigif.gif?type=w1200

2) You can't choose the destination, No! (Traveler doesn't know where he is going! This is a first^^)

4.jpg?type=w1200

(2) When past is changed, future gets changed too: Once an aspiring track and field athlete #BongPil our 1st passenger #VisualIsLegend #김재중

3.jpg?type=w1200
DSC01921.jpg?type=w1200

Trivial deed during #Manhole Travel to past changes his future drastically: Is #BongPil's handsomeness in school uniform real? Happy daddy

DSC03136_%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12
IG0A4820_%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

Remodeling future, win Sujin's heart, what will #BongPil 'a future be like? #Manhole Tour reservation rate went up thanks to PPAP Teaser

DSC03155.jpg?type=w1200
DSC03147.jpg?type=w1200

Are you the #Manhole? Some visit during off days and beg: Please let me travel But pleading/praying don't work Show up at 10PM tonight

DSC01472.jpg?type=w1200

DSC01474.jpg?type=w1200
DSC01481.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler
2. #Manhole Tour Course 1,2 #BongPil prepares birthday party for Sujin: This summer's must couple: look at their innocence and chemistry

DSC00320.jpg?type=w1200
DSC00308.jpg?type=w1200

I'll make this an unforgettable memory! I prepared this for you Sujin!

IG0A6823.jpg?type=w1200

DSC00331.jpg?type=w1200
DSC00332.jpg?type=w1200

What did #BongPil prepare for Sujin's birthday party? Only Pil looks excited?!

IG0A6826.jpg?type=w1200
IG0A6827.jpg?type=w1200

Course 2: Reply 2007?? Replay of high school days?? Where am I? Who am I? Got younger unintentionally when he opened his eyes! What?

DSC02024.jpg?type=w1200
DSC02027.jpg?type=w1200

4Freak-Avengers r reunited! Don't get fooled by Seoktae's smile! He may hit your head from behind!

DSC01852.jpg?type=w1200
DSC01931-%EC%9E%90%EB%A5%B4%EA%B8%B0.jpg

DSC01829%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC01941%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w120
DSC01942%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w120

Their true feelings that they didn't realize or hid at the time will be revealed #Manhole #김재중 #BongPil

DSC01802%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

IG0A4892.jpg?type=w1200

IG0A4901.jpg?type=w1200

Course 3: Return of the Terrible Nuclear Punch? Revenge Match

DSC00383.jpg?type=w1200

#BongPil goes back to high school days Bible is a decoy, Pil is spying on Sujin: Pil, let's be good, ok? -Seoktae

DSC00393.jpg?type=w1200

Church oppa, #BongPil 's rival in Sujin's affection: Pil will try to erase dark past in a revenge match How willl it turn out? Curious?

DSC00487.jpg?type=w1200

What do 4Freak-Avengers do? Blows away your Wednesday night dread! Forgot reservation for tour? Just come join us! Everyone! #Manhole

%EB%A7%A8%ED%99%80%ED%8B%B0%EC%A0%802.mp

The person who will fall into #Manhole is YOU

DSC00411.jpg?type=w1200

Archived