[Drama 2017] Manhole: Feel So Good 맨홀: 이상한 나라의 필

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama Manhole Update

Due to filming of drama we changed our cafe sign to Bong Bong Pub Cafe We will notify on days we close for filming #김재중 #맨홀 cr. @DC_Jellery
via crystalmoon0213

DE6iZ4PUQAAlN7K.jpg

DE6iZ4NVoAAM0z9.jpg

Note: In the synopsis, our BongPil is supposed to own coffee shop, albeit briefly...

KBS Drama Manhole Event: Write comment after watching preview Will randomly select winner/send actor autographed script #김재중
via crystalmoon0213

Event Period: 7/17-8/11 
Winner announced: 8/28 
Prize: Autographed script for 5 winners 
Prizes ship after drama ends 
Random autographs

DE8FA9sUwAMTzxY.jpg

Link to KBSDrama Manhole

m.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/manho

DE65TtYUIAAX3gm.jpg

DE8U3mzXsAAmLGx.jpg
DE77iaGU0AE7gSC.jpg

DE77j7zUQAAm5Wu.jpg
  @Manhole_KBS

Fan Support

yoonseok_jang INS # manhole # Kim Jejune # Bon pill # snack car  
From Taiwan fans
DE74udVUMAIuy2k.jpg

DE74vYvUQAAPJm2.jpg
DE74xVNVoAEoPf3.jpg
DE74zoXUQAIpudG.jpg
More fan supports...

DE7z1RnUQAACH5_.jpg
DE7z2E4UAAAefWL.jpg
DE7z26vUQAAnpCu.jpg
DE7z9HgVwAULpm2.jpg
DE70GXVUQAAyPpY.jpg
DE70HO7VoAAr8Pb.jpg

OUCH!
#김재중 got hurt during filming drama Manhole Went back filming after a day of rest: 7 stitches on his left thumb m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a
via crystalmoon0213

JYJ's Kim Jae-joong sustains injury on drama set

2017/07/18

SEOUL, July 18 (Yonhap) -- Kim Jae-Joong from boy band JYJ sustained an injury to his left thumb while shooting for a new TV series, his agency said.
C-JeS Entertainment said the actor and singer cut his finger on a glass bottle Monday night on the set for KBS 2TV's Wednesday-Thursday drama "Man-Hole."

Kim had a doctor stitch the wound and took a day off from shooting.

"It is actually not a light injury but Kim's acting portion is too big for him to rest for more than a day," the agency said, adding that he needs to see the doctor every other day for a while.
The fantasy comedy drama centers around the jobless man Bongphil, played by Kim, who falls in a manhole. The drama will succeed "Queen for Seven Days" next month.
Kim was discharged from the military in December. The new series will mark his official return to the small screen in two years.

The file photo is of JYJ member Kim Jae-joong. (Yonhap) 
The file photo is of JYJ member Kim Jae-joong. (Yonhap)
jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr
(END)
@YonhapNews

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Sustains Injury While Filming For Upcoming Drama “Manhole”

kim-jaejoong1.jpg

On July 18, JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s management agency, C-JeS Entertainment, released a statement saying that Kim Jaejoong had sustained an injury while on set for KBS 2TV’s “Manhole” the night before.
According to the statement, Kim Jaejoong cut his left thumb on a soju bottle that was prepped as a prop for a scene in the drama and had to receive seven stitches. Due to his injury, filming with Kim Jaejoong was suspended for the day and, for the time being, he will be receiving outpatient treatment for his injury every two days.
His agency stated, “While the injury is not minor by any means, he decided to return to filming after only one day of rest because of his strong dedication to the drama and because of the number of scenes that involve Kim Jaejoong.”
“Manhole” is a comedic time-slip drama about a man named Bong Pil, played by Kim Jaejoong, who accidently goes back in time by falling into a manhole and attempts to stop a marriage from happening in the present. The main cast of the drama consists of UEE, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, B1A4’s Baro, and Jung Hye Sung.
“Manhole” will begin airing in August after “Queen for 7 Days” ends its run.
Source (1)
Soompi

Drama Manhole Update

Our #BongPil is the most gorgeous 'unemployed loser' out there! instagram.com/p/BWqmS1lnEQF/ Go #Jaejoong! In #KBS #Manhole Fighting!

DE-nGomU0AAOCeM.jpg

DE-nGoqV0AEJSmd.jpg

DE-nGooUMAAMLNg.jpg

DE-nGovUIAQ1vaq.jpg

DramaManhole #김재중 gave up on being cool from the first take entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

Photos from the set of Drama Manhole revealed: #김재중 transforms into an idle unemployed person for the first time m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a 

[Cjes IG] The Ocean and Pil! What a combo! Photos from refreshing atmosphere of first filming location revealed! 
via crystalmoon0213

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

[★BREAKING] JYJ Jaejoong Suffers Injury While Filming

Photo published for [★BREAKING] JYJ Jaejoong Suffers Injury While Filming — Koreaboo

He received seven stitches as a result of the injury.
His label has released a statement noting that the injury is not minor.

“Although the injury isn’t small, Kim Jae Joong has too many scenes and he insists on continuing filming.
He will resume filming after resting for a day.”
– C-Jes Entertainment

He is required to receive medical attention once every two days to treat the injury.
Jaejoong was filming for his new drama Manhole, his first acting role since his return from military service.
koreaboo

I just hope that the thumb tendons are intact or else the injury would require surgery. Delay in care could cause more damage...

(I know, I'm a therapist, specializing in Hand Therapy)

Drama Manhole Teaser!!!

Please click on link!
https://t.co/jk82yvjm1I

@MyloveKBS

판타지 X 코믹 X 어드벤쳐 웃기고 골 때리는 건 #맨홀 이 다 해 

DFDwl5wUAAARxLj.jpg

Manhole Teaser

KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

Photo published for [단독 teaser] ‘PPAP’ 판타지·코믹·어드벤쳐 우리가 한다. <맨홀>

DFDqT5pUQAEpqaZ.jpg

DFDr8TsV0AAIH5q.jpg

DFDr8TnVoAAZW7p.jpg

DFDr8ToVwAAp4nD.jpg
DFDqcoLVoAApKoX.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Sooooooo Looking forward to all these goodness!!!

The 'Manhole' cast including Jaejoong, UEE, Baro, & Jung Hye Sung dance to 'PPAP' to promote their new drama! allkpop.com/article/2017/0

DFEI0i5VYAA8amk.jpg

The cast of upcoming KBS2 drama 'Manhole' did a fun little jig to promote their new production!

Lead actors JYJ's Jaejoong, UEE, B1A4's Baro, and Jung Hye Sung lined up in a row on the streets of Seoul dressed in pajamas with their game faces on, dancing to Pikotaro's hit song "PPAP". 

'Manhole' is a comedic adventure telling the story of Bong Pil (Jaejoong), a jobless man who falls into a manhole and goes back and forth in time to prevent the marriage of his first love. It airs this August 9 at 10 PM KST!

allkpop

[JJ Comment TR] #김재중 Working really hard at filming...Positive chemistry all around at the set #DramaManhole m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DFD_eS0U0AIjkyn.jpg

DFD_eSzV0AEYO1Z.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

WATCH: Cast of “Manhole” Puts Own Twist On #PPAP + Stills Of #KimJaejoong’s Transformation Into Character soompi.com/2017/07/18/wat

DFEyML4U0AIFRmT.jpg

On July 18, KBS released new stills from the set of “Manhole” of JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong in his role as Bong Pil, his neighborhood’s token unemployed person and the lead character of the time-slip comedy drama.
In some of the stills, fans can see Kim Jaejoong completely immersed in his role as Bong Pil as he lays on a beach wearing overly comfortable attire while peering at something, or someone, over his sunglasses.
In other stills, fans can see actor Kim Jaejoong totally focused while monitoring his own acting after a take. Many have already know about the artist’s dedication to his acting, as he sustained an injury while filming but returned to set after just a day of rest.

manhole1.jpg

In the drama, Bong Pil falls into a manhole after receiving a wedding invitation from his friend Soo Jiin (UEE), who he has been in love with for the past 28 years, and inadvertently goes back in time. As he changes events in the past, events in the present also begin to unfold differently because of the butterfly effect.
Plus, on July 19, KBS released a fun video of the main cast of “Manhole,” which consists of Kim Jaejoong, UEE, B1A4’s Baro, and Jung Hye Sung, putting their own twist on the famous “PPAP” song. The four actors dance the silly choreography with completely straight faces, adding to the bizarre but hilarious effect of the video.

“Manhole” is set to begin airing in August after “Queen for 7 Days” ends its run.
Source (1)
Soompi

Note: I've read in other synopses that BongPil and his friends time travel through a man hole but I think it's only BongPil who time travels...Well, maybe in the beginning then 'others' may learn about this fantastical event.

Looking forward to all the shenanigans...Manhole Fighting!!!

Our #BongPil aka #Jaejoong of #KBSDrama #Manhole :blush: instagram.com/p/BWtwt9SnZ2M/

DFEqcspVoAA-kIm.jpg

DFEqcsnV0AEMtjS.jpg

[Cjes IG] He can give us a heart attack by simply standing in Gwanghwamun Plaza just wearing his pjs
via crystalmoon0214

JJ's #handsomeness even #shines through his #pajamas! Wait a second... what is he doing at the #heart of the #city #Gwang_Hwa_Moon with his #PJs on?? Come #check it out!

17 hours ago, tealee said:

Drama Manhole Teaser!!!

Please click on link!
https://t.co/jk82yvjm1I

@MyloveKBS

판타지 X 코믹 X 어드벤쳐 웃기고 골 때리는 건 #맨홀 이 다 해 

DFDwl5wUAAARxLj.jpg

Manhole Teaser

KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS)

DFDqT5pUQAEpqaZ.jpg

DFDr8TsV0AAIH5q.jpg

DFDr8TnVoAAZW7p.jpg

DFDr8ToVwAAp4nD.jpg
DFDqcoLVoAApKoX.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Sooooooo Looking forward to all these goodness!!!

All of them look so funny. Great effort by the team!!!

9 hours ago, Jaeholic13 said:

All of them look so funny. Great effort by the team!!!

Don't quote images dear...

But yeah, this teaser is just naturally funny. I think the poker faces made it even more hilarious.

I've seen JJ 'move' on film and live in concerts (dance in JYJ concerts and work-the-stage like a rockstar in his solo concerts) and his 'silly' moves in the teaser are not that different from his usual moves LOL!!!

PPAP creator/singer commented regarding Manhole's own version of PAPP dance...

@kosaka_daimaou

古坂大魔王 Retweeted KBS 한국방송
おおおお!

https://twitter.com/MyloveKBS/status/887467850704629761

@crystalmoon0213

Crystal Moon'◡' Retweeted 古坂大魔王
The singer of the song gets amazed by the dance!!! 오리지날 가수님 놀래킨 맨홀 댄스!!!! #김재중

DFJEB9DUAAADlDR.jpg

First look at Jaejoong’s time-slip rom-com Manhole

by tipsymocha

manhole-still01.jpg

We’ve got our first glimpse of KBS’s fantasy rom-com Manhole, the other time-slip romance in the new drama cycle. I’m not quite ready to let go of Seven Day Queen just yet, but time unfortunately waits for no one, and production for Manhole is full steam ahead with a couple weeks left to go from its premiere date.
These stills feature our hero Jaejoong (Spy) on the beach sporting a pair of shades I want for myself. He’s harboring a 28-year-old one-sided love(!!) for the heroine UEE (Night Light), and starts his “random time-slip” journey through a manhole in order to change his present once he gets an invitation to her wedding. Well, better late than never.
What he doesn’t count on are the unintended consequences of his actions when he goes to the past through his time portal, and how even the smallest change can bring about unexpected long-term effects in the future (or his present). I’m excited to learn more about how his time portal works because it doesn’t sound like he has any say in where he gets dropped. I wonder if it’ll be a linear back and forth, like Tunnel, or if he’ll land on certain dates all willy-nilly.
Joining Jaejoong and UEE are Baro (Master–God of Noodle) and Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim) as the leads’ best friends. Kim Min-ji (Woman With a Suitcase) and Seoyoung (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) round out the supporting cast of Manhole, which is directed by PD Park Man-young of Vineyard Man and written by Lee Jae-gon, whose credits include Special Affairs Team TEN.
Manhole will premiere on August 9 in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot after Seven Day Queen ends its run. 

manhole-still02.jpg

Via Chosun Ilbo
Dramabeans

Jaejoong Update

Our #Jaejoong update! instagram.com/p/BWwg8znhqRk/ #BongPil Fighting! #Manhole in #KBS
DFKHECUVoAA_chR.jpg

[JJstagram] Manhole group shirt 
#BongTee (shirt) #Manhole 
In photo: shirt by Bongpil-ie
via rubyrpurple_fan

NOTE: Shirt is by Moldir (needle logo) and Kim Jaejoong is the Art Director/owner of the brand/company.

Other IG
[kcmmmmman.in.kr Instagram] instagram.com/p/BWwU3fWBAh0/

[Other IG] Saw #김재중 on my way to school I'm the happiest person in the world Almost cried
via crystalmoon0213

DFJ1DfVUQAAH2nH.jpg

DFJ6yFtUwAAJ5S4.jpg

Hmmm...Our adorkable unemployed bum looks rather dapper and 'employed' in this pic!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Cjestagram Update...BongPil aka Jaejoong

DFLxK5WUIAAIfey.jpg

[Cjes IG] Bong Pil so generous! Manhole team filming hard in scorching heat wearing group shirt-warm gift from #김재중 "Thank you fans"
via crystalmoon0213

Jaejoong 'gifted' his army buddies (military band) specialized and exclusive shirts before also...
Very nice. Creates camaraderie...

DFLri0bUwAAAmwV.jpg

BongPil at Manhole film site
as tagged

DFLQhBdVwAUiOp8.jpg

DFLQjAmVwAEdk16.jpg

15 hours ago, tealee said:

Don't quote images dear...

But yeah, this teaser is just naturally funny. I think the poker faces made it even more hilarious.

I've seen JJ 'move' on film and live in concerts (dance in JYJ concerts and work-the-stage like a rockstar in his solo concerts) and his 'silly' moves in the teaser are not that different from his usual moves LOL!!!

Sorry,  I was learning how to reply to specific post and just doing by trial and error.:flushed:

I have yet to learn how to post links from other SNS because I would like to share some cute GIFs from other sources.

12 minutes ago, Jaeholic13 said:

Sorry,  I was learning how to reply to specific post and just doing by trial and error.:flushed:

I have yet to learn how to post links from other SNS because I would like to share some cute GIFs from other sources.

Please do share... I've seen awesome gifs also!!!

Manhole was trending number ONE in Korea! Lots of interests! Hope people will watch and enjoy!

Hope the drama delivers the goods so people keep watching and enjoying!!!

Updates from our Jaejoongie! instagram.com/p/BWxtrCxBUIc/ #BongPil aka @bornfreeonekiss Fighting! #Jaejoong and #Manhole Team Hwaiting!

DFMj1bOUAAAfFax.jpg

DFMj1bMUIAAdYxd.jpg

• jj_1986_jj고생하시는 스텝분들 멋지십니다

• [IG] Filming crew, who are working so hard, you are so cool!
    by crystalmoon0213

BongPil and SuJin in highschool!!!
    daljoon217 INS
    DFOYihLU0AAN732.jpg

Cast of Manhole throws dignity out the window for new dance teaser ==> dramabeans.com/2017/07/cast-o
     by tineybeanie

DFNMkCAUwAE2JxK.jpg

Bahahahaha! I can’t contain my laughter at this latest teaser from Manhole, the upcoming time-slip fantasy rom-com starring Jaejoong (Spy) and UEE (Night Light). They’re dancing to the viral internet sensation “Pen Pineapple Apple Pen” song, and it’s absolutely hilarious. Sure, it adds almost zero info about the time adventure plotline of the drama, but I’ve been playing it on nonstop repeat for the past hour, so that must count for something, right?
    The drama Manhole is about a unemployed neighborhood bum named Bong Pil, played by Jaejoong, who accidentally discovers a manhole that lets him travel through time, but the downside is that he can’t control his time-destination. When his best female friend (also the woman he’s been crushing on one-sidedly for the past 28 years of his life), played by UEE, suddenly announces her impending wedding, he immediately thinks the manhole will be the key to his main mission: Go back in time and capture his girl’s heart.
    Unfortunately for him, but funny for us, he ends up in random times where any tiny action he takes creates a butterfly effect, changing the present. So the drama will largely be Jaejoong making mistakes through time and going back through the manhole to fix them, all the while trying to get his one true love to fall for him. I wasn’t sure if this would just be a modernized repeat of Operation Proposal, but the tone of this teaser suggests otherwise.
    The teaser highlights the four main cast members, UEE and Jaejoong with Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim) and Baro (Angry Mom). Altogether, the text that floats above their heads while they dance says: “Summer 2017, these reckless kids are coming. Time transcendence fantasy comedy adventure.” Their serious deadpanned expressions contrasted with their unashamed flippity-flop dance moves is comedic gold!
    KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Manhole begins on August 9.

Manhole1.jpg
Manhole2.jpg
Manhole3.jpg
Manhole4.jpg
Manhole5.jpg
Manhole6.jpg
Manhole7.jpg
Manhole8.jpg
Manhole9.jpg
Manhole10.jpg
Manhole11.jpg
Manhole12.jpg
Manhole13.jpg
Manhole14.jpg
Manhole15.jpg
Manhole16.jpg
Manhole17.jpg
Manhole18.jpg
Manhole19.jpg
Manhole20.jpg

Via HeraldPop

[Full TR] #김재중 shares his true feelings m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=00026
via crystalmoon0213

DFORaA7UAAA83Xs.jpg

DFORaA7VwAAEkJ2.jpg

DFORaA8VwAA4fvn.jpg

Jaejoong at Manhole filming site...

None fan encounters #김재중 in 8 yrs @DC_Jellery gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id
via crystalmoon0213 

DFPIZANU0AAkCPy.jpg

DFPIZAMUIAYlX65.jpg

JJ IG Update

Ahhh #Jaejoong's thumb in a coban wrap! Not very swollen so that's good! instagram.com/p/BW1gJaehote/ #BongPil of #Manhole Fighting!

DFUFa-eVwAE4MNL.jpg

Other IG
instagram.com/p/BW1YlcOhapU/ 

DFUCjN3UMAMt-R_.jpg
Manhole scripts...

#B1A4 #Baro IG instagram.com/p/BWzlasUBrkR/

DFQYlLRUIAAMqRC.jpg

DFQYmrjVoAAwk3v.jpg

[Cjes IG] Manhole is taking over the top spot of internet search keyword raking everyday. How do you feel about it?
via crystalmoon0213

DFViZ0ZUIAAQziR.jpg
DFWG51KV0AIN0-X.jpg

Manhole is number ONE on Korea Search engines!

DFVt_8HVYAAZFdf.jpg

Manhole Update

#Manhole #맨홀 Child actor actor IG update instagram.com/p/BW3jbPnhSta/

via @Manhole_KBS

DFYT6CxUAAEyQQI.jpg

DFYi3MrUQAIYb1K.jpg

BongPil is reportedly the one in the middle

DFYlo3ZUwAEWuGa.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 More child actor IG update instagram.com/p/BW3ytWsjdlt/

DFYxzvZUIAAR34V.jpg

[Other IG] Coffee Truck: #김재중 Kim Jaejoong so professional
via crystalmoon0213

DFWfsU5VoAEIK3H.jpg

DFWfsU6V0AARevb.jpg

[Other IG] Unique Selfie! I told him it's sad coz I'm not sure when we will meet next #김재중 kindly took a selfie w me!
via crystalmoon0213

DFUer7PU0AAgDSY.jpg

DFUesxXUIAAKDlL.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 PD #강병택 (KangByeonTaek) is a #KBS PD who sent the support

DFUcv_wVwAUN-ZL.jpg

DFUcys5VwAAEDCs.jpg
DFUV02ZV0AAjzlA.jpg

Manhole Update

Introducing our little #BongPhil & #SooJin
K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS 

DFbK_b9XsAA2HCU.jpg

Child actor of #Jaejoong & #UEE instagram.com/p/BW48IrGjCyn/ they are so adorable

Staff wearing BongPhilmadeTee

DFZY-dqXoAA7--I.jpg

DFZY_e0XgAAEuWo.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #Tee #Support fm #JaeJoong #ThankYou from staff

DFeb0f3VoAAKa3G.jpg

JJ IG Update (Reminding us when to watch Manhole!)

[jj_1986_jj] Jaejoong's Instagram Update: 8.9 instagram.com/p/BW7z9TOh4In/

DFg_Zf4U0AAotB2.jpg

Jaejoong as BongPil in Manhole

DFiTKUDWAAA7_9x.jpg

[PT TR] Honey drops from Bong Pil #김재중 's eyes when looking at Sujin m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&a
via crystalmoon0213 

DFif_5GXoAAn4HZ.jpg

[Cjes IG] Puppy-like Pil is happy as Sujin puts sunblock on his face

Heart fluttering still cuts of Manhole's #김재중 and UEE released m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a  via crystalmoon0213 

DFib_2FW0AEnLFo.jpg

DFiTKUGW0AMYq_g.jpg

Waaayyyy too adorable... I really hope this drama delivers. The video teaser and stills are giving us all kinds of 'wonderful feels'...Manhole team Hwaiting!!!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

Manhole Updates

What is a HOF? exploringkorea.com/hof-korea/

DFjBxarU0AAA0ce.jpg

DFjBy3uV0AAfgpW.jpg

DFjBz_PVoAAeVz2.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #Staffupdate Filming by the sea

DFi_hC-VoAAwtXc.jpg

#Staffupdate 1st look inside #BongBongHofCafe

DFi9iAxUAAAyPeZ.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #SeoYoung IG At #BongPhil 's cafe #BongBong

DFiznBYXUAEGo8a.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 Actress #JungHyeSung IG instagram.com/p/BW7jZfXDbSW/

DFijTkJXkAA1BOg.jpg

via

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE

@Manhole_KBS

News Headlines re: Jaejoong and Manhole
Translations by crystalmoon0213

I express my opinions more assertively these days: It saves me lots of heartaches #김재중 m.newsen.com/#forward

DFi0sDiVYAAjbwC.jpg

I just become humble in front of my fans I want to meet them more often #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a 

DFi1uYjUAAA2Q06.jpg

Manhole was the script that stole his heart: will show you brand new side of me through this drama #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

Time to fall into #김재중 's Manhole kbs.co.kr/tt/m/news_view 

DFi2tmbVwAA-mil.jpg

I must say I'm a puppy-like kitty if I were an animal... In color? I'm black! #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a 

DFi3Z4aU0AA2M12.jpg

[KBS OFFICIAL] Pil-Su couple is coming! Pls go press ❤️office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/arch 

DFi1WyGWsAEAC3f.jpg

#김재중 Kim Jaejoong + UEE A couple in wonderland entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&a 

What's so special about putting on sunblock that our hearts flutter? Pil-Su couple (Pilsu in Korean means a must) #김재중 UEE

DFjKrrpUAAALiZG.jpg

Other headlines...

First still images of Kim Jae-Joong and Uee in a scene together from KBS2 drama series “Man-Hole: Feel So Good” asianwiki.com/Man-Hole:_Feel

#Jaejoong reveals #Manhole script matches his style bcs it makes him showing unpredictable side entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

Manhole Teaser #2

https://t.co/40jc73XNVH

Tough, Variety, Hard Carry Time Travel: Where the hell did you bring me to you cursed manhole? #김재중 m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038
via crystalmoon0213

DFn-NwJVoAA6WeN.jpg

DFn4BAdVYAEYK_0.jpg

DFn-NwIUMAA3bfB.jpg

I knew you were a bit crazy but you are crazier today! #맨홀 #김재중 Teaser No 2 m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038 
via crystalmoon0213

DFnkBw6UQAEGYxW.jpg

Average town but not so average people #맨홀 #김재중 I refuse to be average! I'll go even far far lower! m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038
via crystalmoon0213 

DFn9Ma6UMAA_a-b.jpg

DFn9Ma5UIAEqIww.jpg

DFn9Ma5UwAEJVqW.jpg

DFn4F0FVoAQmNb3.jpg

Other scaps

DFnvmSlVoAAKbcw.jpg

DFnwB8mUQAAnHu4.jpg

DFntzQrUAAAIDea.jpg

DFnvmSjUMAAw3rk.jpg

DFnfYFCWsAEAZSP.jpg

DFnvmSmUAAA1TvL.jpg

DFn4DPBV0AAS9Tt.jpg

DFnwDudVYAAJXi4.jpg

DFnwD94VYAEOvFy.jpg

DFnvmSmV0AAFPyM.jpg

UEE and Jaejoong cozy up under the sun in new Manhole stills

by tineybeanie

mansh1.jpg

UEE (Night Light) gazes adoringly at Jaejoong (Spy) in the new stills for their upcoming fantasy rom-com Manhole. He plays a recently unemployed layabout who falls into a manhole by accident, only to discover that it’s a portal to the past. In the present, after learning that his longtime crush and best friend (played by UEE) is about to get married, he decides to jump back into the manhole to rectify the past and declare his love for her.
But of course things don’t go that smoothly, especially since Jaejoong can’t control when in the past he lands. A whole series of unintentional changes ensue in the present due to the butterfly effect of his mere presence in the past, and he needs to keep going back to patch things up as he causes more mishaps.
These new stills show a scene from the past where UEE has gone to visit Jaejoong by the beach, where he’s working at a summer part-time job. The atmosphere is sweet and romantic as she helps him put on sunscreen so he won’t burn in the hot sun. Jaejoong looks like he’s been hit hard by Cupid’s arrow as she concentrates on covering his whole face.
It looks so cute already! I was already sold after the pen-pineapple-apple-pen teaser, but Jaejoong’s apparent puppy dog devotion just increases my excitement. Wednesday-Thursday time-slip adventure drama Manhole begins airing August 9 on KBS. 

mansh2.jpg
mansh3.jpg

Via MBN, iMBC
dramabeans

Archived