[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, muxic88 said:

aww I wish,but it seem the one ctj cherperon is the girl jcw is dating, so NJH visit doesn't seem to be happened unless t5hey call her to to go along, basicially the ones kim ye won cited names in the interview might be the ones who are not visiting him, she said, we wished him to come out well, it usually said by people who aren't visiting. I wish I am wrong though. Can someone explain me about the membership she said?

But well, who knows, it's 2 years and  NJH might visit at least once with pizza nd chicken in 2 years. maybe after seonho director come back, they might visit, but I don't see her visiting in this 100 days unless someone like ctj who would want  to visit him on his own  tag along with her.

could you pleases delete the quote?

Can you DM me too. Im very curious.

cant they get together without PDNim? I mean it doesnt make sense to not let something happen bec 1 person is not there. He can visit him when he gets back, if he hasnt already. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, muxic88 said:

you can't compare close friends and family to production team. KYW is definitely not close with jcw to that extent. d And she obviously said she doesn't eager to visit, apparently she means "we are not visiting him like ctj, we wish him to come out well, if there is any chance by with pd team, I might, But there is no plan for now."

Plot Twist: it's ctj dating jcw. The girl is just to dissuade. :D

By the way, sp team and maybe even Kim ye won and other actors themselves lurking around this thread for sure. And guys  I don't have any proof, I lied, sorry not sorry. Better find my way out of the thread.

but yet, maybe, just maybe, we might get dating scandal of jcw with someone else(whisper ctj) in 2018, confirmed or not would be another story.

tumblr_nma6uv2gPX1rrembso1_500.gif

YOu wanna have fun, here dance with these bears

6a00d8341c2ca253ef01a511df8ac4970c-450wi

Or go play somewhere else

Spoiler

4bd91fe1f9f757c573f7b0b7eca3df4e9f8f6fb0

• Like 15

3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL!!! Awesome chingu! My sister called me crying listening to this so she came over tonight to spazz ad break down the lyrics and she asked for pics to go along lol. Please someone do create an MV with this song as the lyrics are truly beautiful. Thank you chingus!

THANKS A MILLION SISSY BOO :wub:

• Like 19

@attriste you made me laugh ahahahaa no pb we need people like you.

yessss I was liking and reading everything but it's the first time that I say smth here. 

Actually I still dont know how the forum is working but I try to manage hahahah

Also I stopped in page 63 but I was curious about the recents topics so there I am :bawling:.

While reading I found myself having a lot of worries and maybe it's my realistic mind doing that. I'll say all of them when I'll found the time to write something in a correct english:flushed:

• Like 22