[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, odotz said:

Can someone tell me is this pic edited or real ?

Not sure about the Bottom, but the top is  BTS still, that's the PD-Seon Ho right?

1 minute ago, kdmamabidz said:

hi everyone!! can i just express how happy and thankful i am that thru this thread i have discovered that shipping is also an art, such that creativity,passion and intellect a must! i never thought i' d feel the need to come out and say that: i am a NamJi Shipper, i feel therefore i believe!! (unwavering despite the flies pestering while i have been silently lurking, reading through almost a thousand pages since watching and rewatching SP). This has been my happy place since then because i cant seem to pick up a new drama that is more interesting than the real story behind the story of this 'suspicious partners'. Sorry i dont have anything new to share yet.. :)

Welcome to the thread. We are all for Happy Shipping and safe spazzing! No negativity here, just positive vibes!

• Like 20

Hi guys, 

I'm out of town now and want to reply you guys but I can't. 

So @attriste informed me that there's some heated thing gg on regarding a certain fly? 

Wish I know enough of what's happening but anyway I can only drop by to say go away fly! Enough of your nonsense and thank you everyone for protecting our haven! 

Will back read when I'm back! Love ya! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

Speaking of nose slide, he did it a few times in the third kiss as well as you can see in this video. Hee! :wink: :heart: Surprised this video is under-viewed compare to other kiss BTS, well in SP standard. Haha. Their kiss scenes are just executed beautifully. #wordsbywookie 

Ahhh i love all the nose slides. Theres moment of gentleness n sweetness. Then theres moments of ardent passion n fire. 

34 minutes ago, summerset said:

SP's DC Gallery

Who is This SP DC gallery may i ask?

Cause this one is my edit.

M3Y5bTP.jpg

Most of my edits were collages with no wordings. But the ones i did for The Way we... Series was specific.

12 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:
Seriously...why those pics i uploaded here being share out in Twitter plus crop off my logo...if you want to share, can't you credit properly... haizzzz...speechless

Wow they purposely cropped off ur logo. For mine i didnt hav logo or name on it. I dont thk those ppl cared enuf to credit.

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Most of my edits were collages with no wordings. But the ones i did for The Way we... Series was specific.

Wow they purposely cropped off ur logo. For mine i didnt hav logo or name on it. I dont thk those ppl cared enuf to credit.

I am sorry if it wasn't correctly credited. Believed I found this collages at the DCinside Gallery for "Susang Partner"

• Like 14

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting

"She was so sexy" #wordsbywookie

And im re-reposting this

gCHFQCw.jpg

Its the start of his admission that she affected him.

And 

Spoiler

If she slide her knee higher against his thigh it will spell big trouble onset. Oppa must hav a hard tym staying still filming this scene. 

29 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hi guys, 

I'm out of town now and want to reply you guys but I can't. 

So @attriste informed me that there's some heated thing gg on regarding a certain fly? 

Wish I know enough of what's happening but anyway I can only drop by to say go away fly! Enough of your nonsense and thank you everyone for protecting our haven! 

Will back read when I'm back! Love ya! 

Aww even travelling u r worried for the ship n pop in to shoo the flies. Travel safe.

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ahhh i love all the nose slides. Theres moment of gentleness n sweetness. Then theres moments of ardent passion n fire. 

Hugs you... tonight both of our pics being stole... T.T 

Those ppl are so rude!

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL!! Just woke up. I check this thread as soon as I get up and all day. I have no life but namji is life. Had to backread and saw flies??

guys, our ship has sailed. That's why the fly is trying to rain on our parade. They're scared. Wookie has dismissed rumors with all his other costars but not hyunnie.. all he talks about is hyunnie. 

Rain more!! For all I care. It'll help our ship move faster with more water (sarcasm). KYW and other sp production team aren't gong to visit wookie. They mentioned it jokingly but they're not going to visit. Plus, wookie playfully told them not to go. Hyunnie only got in the mix because they were probably all teasing him together but he couldn't make it that obvious. Like oh I don't want h guys to go buy hyunnie please come?? No that's too obvious lol as if he isn't already obvious. He needed a separate  chance to ask her to go herself and only her and he found that opportunity. He later asked her himself he wanted her to visit. We saw that. Lol

That's why they said farewell to him. They're not visiting but hyunnie will.. The smitten boy had already announced  on national TV who he wants to come visit. And hyunnie said in the BtS she will visit with chicken and pizza. During the radio talk show she also said let me ask oppa - she just meds to confirm he will allow her to visit and she will visit. Lol. 

I don't see any reason wookie wouldn't want her to go. 

See the difference? Some responses to visiting wookie were:

isnt if a bit far? Maybe if there's a chance we will go visit aka no I'm not visiting but I wish him well.

shiuldnt xyz go visit instead? Aka I'm not planning to visit. He was a good coworker but we aren't dating.

hyunnies response was the only one that was direct and simple. I'll visit with chicken and pizza. Hyunnie doesn't even care where it's at - she will visit. There are no barriers for her to consider. There was no excuse like oh maybe if I'm not busy. Or oh maybe if it's not too far. Hyunnie literally doesn't care. The point is she cares enough to visit. And the point is he only wants her to visit. Case closed!

Now my shippers heart at peace. <3

• Like 18