[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 hours ago, magoner said:

I think the shirt hyunnie wore in her friends ig looks similar to that shirt jcw was holding in that photo where he was seen in that clothing store .....or my delulu must be too high today .....trying to calm myself down hehe

Did you mean this ?Almost the same color :lol:

• Like 17

54 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

so is hyunnie's fav wood sage? i use nectarine and I LOVE IT! it makes me feel happy using it and smelling good LOL

I think so chingu! @tomago mentioned earlier that hyunie's fave is jo malone woody :D 

wood sage is actualy a great unisex fragrant :)

• Like 15

Just now, ysrida_ said:

Together with her 'Jo Malone Woody' scent? Or from your male friends called it a virgin smell? OhmyGoshh..  No wonder they went to bed scene after that B)

EEEEkkkkkk!! hahaha so much feels on that gif!

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Jo Malone's Wood Sage, I am not sure if its appropriate to say this here, I have a male friend that once described the Jo Malone scent Woody - he said and I will quote so that you know that its not from me LOL! He said, 'It smells like a virgin.' LMAO! And this is from a guy! Okay!  Can someone tell me, how does a virgin smell in a male POV?! I wanted to bash my friend's head the first time I heard it, but on second thought, if that was true.. no wonder JCW likes hugging NJH and sniffing her! Remember the 2nd dirty but yeppo scene. :lol:He was sniffing her and smiling when in fact the scene calls for a grimacing face right?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

tenor.gif

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

7ed913c9e0c256f450bd4289dcb61aa5b864c7ed

Spoiler

01317fc92405bec077a1e769d5483a5d.gif

:ph34r:

cartoon-gif-sex-1198147.gif

5 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Together with her 'Jo Malone Woody' scent? Or from your male friends called it a virgin smell? OhmyGoshh..  No wonder they went to bed scene after that B)

@MoonlightSerenade lmaooo...  Grandma is always ready! :rolleyes:

tumblr_ofevw4k7Xo1qlvwnco1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 23

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Just in agreement with your highlighted post about JCW being a GREAT BEST KISSER... :ph34r:

Hey!! I just back from my oppa Lee joon gi in criminal mind..but i gonna say.....

The winner is..SUSPICIOUS PARTNER..DEFINITELY!! But...first runner up goes to...Healer..Its not bad chingu!!  Second runner up...Empriss Ki  and The K2 respectively....

*Chingu!! Did Wookie lost his Jaw in Kiss scene??:ph34r::D

• Like 21