[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Ohhh thank you to @findingserendipity and @Buldok for the beautiful pics and gifs!!! Made me happy looking at them!! 

Do we need a fly swatter? *looks around* 

Loving the legs of NJH gah!! Where is the justice in this world when she has legs like that!!! No wonder JCW keeps stealing glances on her legs!!

Just in case. 

giphy_s.gif

Ok. Now... 

suspicious-partner-kiss-59578fb2f0592474

• Like 21

almost 970 pages...woohoo. we are on a a roll!!!

love hyunnie's pics. so cute and sexy at the same time. its the name day as her vlive (with the blue shirt dress). its that same hair she had. with the little braid twist on the top of her hair. heehee.

im glad we get to see at least one of them being active. i would of died of boredom. =)

• Like 17

3 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

i want to know what app do they use when editing hyuni's 3rd photo? the one that has rainbow-ish side

I believe she's using Gudak a photo app being a trend in Korea lately especially among ig users. 

• Like 14

Guest gothigh
3 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

i want to know what app do they use when editing hyuni's 3rd photo? the one that has rainbow-ish side

hiii its called gudak cam, popular korean app. only available in app store

@notjayno welcome to our thread dearie! And you are learning very well our style of posting now! Kekekeke. Dun go back to lurking! Our OTP can be ninjas but we don't need to. Muahahaha! The more the merrier! 

13 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

Good morning from this side of the world!
On my way to work, I thought we should all move on on the topic of Mr K and ignore all those crazy shippers. Let's return to regular channel .... I want us to share about favorite Cute moments? (If this haven't been done)

Appreciate you creating a diversion my dear! Heh. My fave cute moments are so many! But if there was any moment I love the most, it's prolly the scene where jw was so affronted that bh didn't remember their night together. Felt like pinching him right there and then! Keke. Oh, and another one! The piggyback moment. The both of them looked so happy there. So themselves I think! I'm thinking in that scene, they didn't need to act at all cos it's just basically them in real life. Muahahahahahah. 

13 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

my fav hyunnie action/etc would be during the SP teaser filming when he yelled ji hyun ah and she screamed OPPA!!! they seemed so close then. and when she playfully teased and pretended like she lost her balance, wookie's instinct was to put his hand on her back and hold her back up. little actions like that really touch me.

also for the BTS where he was pretending as if her foot smelled, i saw that he was opening a water bottle and gave it to her. i couldn't tell if she really drank it but little gestures like that are so gentleman-like.

OH i also love during the scene when EBH was recording and not taking a pic, and NJW said PABO...that voice he said it in *DIES*

Did she playfully pretend to lose her balance dearie? Omo. Pls share the clip and the time stamp! I wanna see it too! As for the BTS, weren't they acting/rehearsing in that part where he open the water to pass it to her? Hehe. 

And yes. If there is a moment in the show where I literally swooned, it was this moment. That look of love and adoration, and that voice and smile. It was definitely a killer combination for me. :wub:

@salmonnigiri welcome to our thread my dear! Loved everything that you shared and I'm sure we are all on the same frequency! Hehehe. Looking forward to spazz with you more often! 

@malaya the points and scenario that you mentioned, I think more or less sums up what we have been thinking too. Hahs! Everyday, I swing between they are alr Togeyher or they are not yet Together. But there was never a time I tot there wasn't anything between them. Hahahs! 

6 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

I was rewatching SP for the nth times today..  Lol then i came to this scene..i totally forgot abt it.. She's too cute in this scene.. One shot,  one kill~   kekeke

Sounds apt for how hyunni pulled wookie into her too! Muahahaha. One shot, one kill!

6 hours ago, pauliza said:
When the TITLE EXPLAINED it ALL :lol:

credit to this ig owner .

This would be perfect if they added in the article that Wookie mentioned he thinks he's like a kid around her. Muahahahahahah! 

@meny14 welcome to our thread dearie! Thanks for sharing your story and continue to join us as we chug the thread along waiting for our captain to come back! 

• Like 23

2 hours ago, amery2185 said:

so it mean nothing to do with NJH?  I'm sorry if I'm being too slow.. TT

2 hours ago, riririru said:

It's a CF video for his work why would it have something with jihyun lol

@amery2185 Koreans do things like role play with their fans where the celebrity pretends to be the fans' significant other or things of that nature lmao so for example like how wookie had the  heart white board one time and told fans to screenshot it so they can use it as their wallpaper because he's their *boyfriend* going away on ms

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

Hyunnie hang out with friends

Am I the only one who thinks this guy friend of hers is so cute lmaooooo? I went thru his insta one time and it took every fiber of my being to refrain from liking his pics.

Anyway she looks so cute and happy!!!!!!!! I'm glad she's having fun!!!

• Like 19

Hello chinggu, 

wah, seeing those picture of Hyunnie hang out with her friend ,  she really looks down to earth, low profile and feel like she just like us.. 

if I were her, even if I only make cameo appearance with hallyu star like JCW, maybe I will feel super popular and only hang out with celebrities. Hehe.

Just kidding chinggu..