[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Same here .I am afraid one day I wake up ,come to this thread & nobody is here .huhuhu

I will always be here, chingu.. Even mostly as a silent reader and like almost all posts.. Had been addicted to this thread. #teamlikepost

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I will always be here, chingu.. Even mostly as a silent reader and like almost all posts.. Had been addicted to this thread. #teamlikepost

LOL i'm one of silent reader and liking almost all posts here :D don't worry chingu, i'm so loyal for jiji and wait for May 2019:phew: #teamlikepost

• Like 24

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Remember that 2Bic song - Love Game - that Wookie sang recently. He is friends with 2Bic and he sang it on a show with them.

Well i love the words in that song. Anyways, that song was released way back in 2012. Yes that long ago. Doesn't the fact that he chose an old song with the following lyrics  "I thought you looked normal but why do you look so pretty now? I only saw you as a younger sister but now you look like a girl" (different platforms translate that line differently but you get the jist of it) to sing right after SP seem suspicious.

Why couldn't he sing one of their songs released more recently. Why pick that particular song? Go figure.

Edit: Heres the link. He didnt sing this song in 2014 or 2015 after Healer, or 2016 after K2, he sang this in 2017 AFTER SP. JUST STATING FACT.

The lyrics"you used to always catch my eyes.i didnt think it would turn out this way.Am I a fool? In that cute voice only I know.I miss ur chattering. omo omo Dont tell me you keep thinking only the girl has a cute voice in SBS award 2014,right??  Coz she transforms to be a beautiful woman now and ur heart was stolen by her..wowww so related!!!

4 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

i dont know why this just came across my head but i feel like when wookie first noticed hyunnie way before, like at the awards when she was singing, he probably thought she was cute. like, aw she's cute and bubbly but she was still young back then and he wasn't really interested in dating as he was more career oriented so he probably just felt like she had a good impression. like, she's adorable.

i think once SP filming started, when hyunnie started transitioning to an adult and showing herself as a woman is when he fell for her. and boy he fell hard!

hence, "I thought you looked normal but why do you look so pretty now? I only saw you as a younger sister but now you look like a girl. is very fitting for them<3 he was blown away man!

Like noh ji wook said..i didnt know whenever finally i found that I like her..I try to run away but.. I cant and I know only one thing..our relationship that i cant stop.. its started now....Wookie struggle to keep brother and sister relationship. at first he playful a lot w/hyunnii and one day he cant hiding the feeling and the way he looking at her is changes..I no doubt why wookie choosed BTS kiss scene to be one of the best four scenes..bcoz he kissed to confess and revealing his feeling so meaningful for him.:D

*KISSING NOW INSTEAD OF ONLY MISSING HER*

• Like 24

1 hour ago, chawanmushijjang said:

@waveoflove  thank you for sharing your observation. Wow, the translated lyrics are a revelation! I remember reading somewhere (no clear memory) that Wookie is a man of intention and from his interviews so far, I think it's clear that he's no flippant person.

Surely, if I were him, having met the love of my life but having to leave her so soon and for so long because of national duty, I will be fairly desperate to stake my claim on her, declare my sincerity to her, display my wish for her to wait for me etc. and YET, being a industry veteran, have to consider the consequences of every move I make and every word I say.

So, I will find other means to declare my love B) e.g. choosing the songs I sing with certain intentions, choosing edits from SP to show at my fan concert with certain intentions etc etc. My girl will know the message I'm sending her. As for my fans, well, I hope the ones who really care for my well-being (like the Namjisquad on Soompi) will squeal and be pleased when they discover my certain intentions, and I hope the haters will never discover my certain intentions because I am trying to show them some respect by not laying all my cards on the table and also because I don't want them harassing my girl.

All of these I need to do to give my girl a sense of security while I complete my national duty, so that after May 2019, I can carry out my certain intentions to properly court her and convince her that my feelings for her are so so real.

***My delulu mind got the better of me***

Can i just say I loved how you worded all that.

• Like 17

Oppa was all smiling in the pic from the army. Not sure whether he knows that the picture will be posted.. but the way he looks and smiling at camera (while other oppas don't even look), he might take that chance to show to his Omma, friends and also you know who, that he is doing well and no need to worry about him.

or he might also miss shooting film or photoshoot, he always aware with camera and was all ready to strike a pose. There are saying that goes camera and actor are good friends. :)

Aigo, miss our Wookie. 

Hi chingu. I'm new in here. Nice to meet you.

I've read all of your posts. I'll give my opinion about uri hyunnie ig (rain post), why i think it connected to ji chang wook song rain in yuiheyeol sketchbook? Or i'm wrong? Just see rain lyric maybe it suit with hyunnie situation now

• Like 21