[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys I found something... but please don't spread out this forum! I saw the info about suspecting the black chubby guy is similar to the chubby guy in Hyunie video has spread viral in insta... but we already agree that is not same guy right? Case already close right? But those JiJi fans spread it like....haizz no comment... 

Okay back to the info that I found is just now I search in weibo about Wookie news and saw a fancam when he reach the camp base...n that video has record it where the paper bag come from...actually the paper is from the white shirt guy and hand it to black shirt chubby guy...and from that video also record that Wookie run to other side parking...

https://gifyu.com/image/znek (please click on the view the gif, I don't know why it cannot show out here, so I just screen shot it)

For the full video link: http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:7aec1a66fd57f71ab65f40b56216c9ef

I heard from the video,the Korean fans also don't know why he run so fast...i heard the fans said "wae(why)? Oedi ka(where he go)?"hahahaha...

You are awesome for finding this. Now its just a matter of time, where we will find a fan cam that will somehow shed some light. Heh!

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I was just thinking we should change our name lol! I like the sound of #namjiSquad :D

I like the sound of namjiSquad. Maybe I'm gonna use it from now on. Perhaps our captain will consider changing the title of the thread too. 

1 hour ago, tomago said:

Don't you wish that the cam was shooting higher nearing the end of the video to show where he goes, instead of showing us the legs!!! Lolol

From your mouth to God's ears. I've got a feeling something will show up and its a better one which will tie up what went down. LOL! 

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but a few weeks ago when i was bored out of my brains and had my CSI cap on, i stalked one of Mr Kang wooo wooos IG friend because i noticed she makes comments on his posts and he responds to them. Shes a writer. So what i found was that she is friends with the whole of team Wookie. She wasnt following JH at the time. Today she made a comment on his IG post and i went back and checked her page and well well, guess who she follows now, Ji Hyunnie. Slowly but surely, they cant hide their connections and associations. Hope though their dating status comes out when they are ready to announce it.

Somehow no matter how careful, it'll just be a matter of time where we/fans will find a connection somewhere. IMO its near impossible to round up everyone and seal off all leaks (and I don't mean that in the negative way). Someone/somehow will slip. And this writer could be one as you mentioned. 

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Ooo ok .Huhuhu..this is the most weird ship I ever found .Coincidence happened like everyday but nothing connecting the dots.For example ,today we found 2 guys with almost similar face .A few days ago ,we found someone resemble Hyunie in Mr K video but not her :lol:

The coincidences that happened/happening and are uncovered with regards to our couple, got me interested on the subject so I was reading some stuff about it. Its interesting that for the most part science may scoff about coincidence as just happen chance. There still many things about the human mind/psyche and how the universe works that science cannot explain and up to now still remains a mystery. So science cannot explain everything. In time, I believe that these series of coincidences that they have will collide and connect. 

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, malaya said:

You are awesome for finding this. Now its just a matter of time, where we will find a fan cam which will shed somehow shed some light. 

I like the sound of namjiSquad. Maybe I'm gonna use it from now on. Perhaps our captain will consider changing the title of the thread too. 

From your mouth to God's ears. I've got a feeling something will show up and its a better one which will tie up what went down. LOL! 

Somehow no matter how careful, it'll just be a matter of time where we/fans will find a connection somewhere. IMO its near impossible to round up everyone and seal off all leaks (and I don't mean that in the negative way). Someone/somehow will slip. And this writer could be one as you mentioned. 

The coincidences that happened/happening and are uncovered with regards to our couple, got me interested on the subject so I was reading some stuff about it. Its interesting that for the most part science may scoff about coincidence as just happen chance. There still many things about the human mind/psyche and how the universe works that science cannot explain and up to now still remains a mystery. So science cannot explain everything. In time, I believe that these series of coincidences that they have will collide and connect. 

Does this white guy wear a mask

• Like 5

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

@Loyal_ss520 oh no now we gotta find out who the white guy is too lol....nice finding btw. Lets hope it stays in the thread! Dont worry we have 1 year and 9 months to find out whats in that darn bag haha.

Ya man, we are so busy finding the black guy, now pop up another white guy...hahaha...seem this case need to use 1 year and 9 months to solve it...hahahaha...

1 hour ago, tomago said:

Don't you wish that the cam was shooting higher nearing the end of the video to show where he goes, instead of showing us the legs!!! Lolol

Sure, in last few mins when the cam is out of focus, I was like "Darn, why can't they record it properly?", because if it focuses properly, we might able to find out where Wookie run to... haizz, but don't worry, i believe there is another video film it, coz many fans are there....

56 minutes ago, flamingo101 said:

@Loyal_ss520,Thanks for the video you shared...now we have more videos to analized  hehehe.I noticed that the black guy run so fast  into the white guy as if he expecting him to be there and grab the gift bag so fast.WHY? They look like rushing to the other side of the parking lot..And for sure we have to find out who's that person who brought it..This is killing us hahahaha. Maybe its really a surprised from someone ?And i remember thAT I SAW a white VAn with curtain somewhere ..but i forgot who's  ig account .I was'nt  paying attention on that time until i saw the videos when JCW run  so fast.

I hope the JIJI shippers does'nt need to comment on NJH and JCW family and friends Circle IG account  or else they will make their account on private .

You're most welcome... actually i re-watch it many times, that white guy is come separate with them... and those pics when Wookie taking selfie with his friends, black guy was there, no trace of white guy... so i predict that did the white guy bring the boss there? About the paper bag, since the Verutum hat come with the paper bag, would be the gift from the bosses? Really? I did not saw any video about the white van, i just saw the black van, which the curtain is full close... so this white van, i will depend on you to find it...hahahah hwaiting!

28 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Thanks for ur compliment:blush:

COOL!!!

We are closing to the truth step by step:glasses:. Please tag me when you find anything next time!!!!!:)

kekekkekekek

It is definitely valuable information. They pretend to be cool to each other's circle (don't like pics or follow each other on IG), but somehow their friends' friends give us hints occasionally.:tongue:

Mianhei, chingu, as just now not on pc, just using hp to post, and that tagging function not working.... Don't worry, i will tag whenever i found something... 

13 minutes ago, malaya said:

You are awesome for finding this. Now its just a matter of time, where we will find a fan cam that will somehow shed some light. Heh!

Thanks! Just try my best for Jiji! Hope can find something, since we are under going drought season...

---------------------------DONE Reply---------------------------------

After finding that video, i still digging around insta, and rewatch back those insta video that i watch previous, maybe i missed out something... BINGO, i found that Mr. White, did not run together with wookie, he just waits aside with few bosses, and under the 2nd video(in spoiler), Mr. White talked to the boss that wearing spectacle, so i  don't feel like his is part of Wookie team... tbh how many people are under Wookie team? As i know Mr. B is his manager, while Mr. G is assistance... then how about the Mr. Black? who is he? 

I will put those videos and photos that i go thru under spoiler... and I have screen shot his face, show you all can view it...

p/s: cannot believe Jiji really make me become CSI... i think after 1 year and 9 months, I can official be CSI...HAHAHA!

@Hello_JIS how do you think?

Spoiler
jRjIIFP.jpg

• Like 18

42 minutes ago, daloula said:

About the running thing, I am sure of one thing: there is no way JCW would risk exposing his girlfriend (whoever she is) by bringing her to a place filled with fans and reporters. That would be dumb and totally out of character.

PS: I hope jijishippers post a warning on instagram about invading and commenting things on jiji's friends and families instagrams. It won't help jiji and maybe it would even harm their relationship. I understand people want to see their ship sailing but it won't sail like this. NJH wants to go back to school and to normal life, there is no way she wants a dating scandal or rumor with a big celebrity right now.

This. Rationally it makes sense. But you know strange things does happen when one operates on impulse. So theres a 1% chance impulse overcomes reason. :)

ETA: I think the chance of her being there is almost nil if we think about it being too risky. But maybe its not her physical presence but someone/something connected to her. 

• Like 22

17 hours ago, malaya said:

This. Rationally it makes sense. But you know strange things does happen when one operates on impulse. So theres a 1% chance impulse overcomes reason. :)

Theres at least 1 % chance that hyunnie might have been there when wookie enlisted bcz luv makes you do crazy stuff... 

Remember the stylus necklace hyunnie updated on IG and how obvious it was! I mean rationally thinking who on earth would give one self away like that!!! Then we all were telling ourself that we were all delulu and then bang wookie goes on interview and speaks about having a special gift when proposing keke

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, magoner said:

Does this white guy wear a mask

In the screen cap and vids that  @Loyal_ss520 posted, he's the guy with black-rimmed glasses, carrying backpack and umbrella. I think he came with the two older guys (in checkered violet and light blue long sleeved polo). Probably management or bosses? 

ETA: I don't think the bag was from a fan because in that vid also, one of his guys refused someone who was going to give Wookie some sort of a drink/tonic. 

16 minutes ago, masthu said:

Theres at least 1 % chance that hyunnie might have been there when wookie enlisted bcz luv makes you do crazy stuff... 

Remember the stylus necklace hyunnie updated on IG and how obvious it was! I mean rationally thinking who on earth would give one self away like that!!! Then we all were telling ourself that we were all delulu and then bang wookie goes on interview and speaks about having a special gift when proposing keke

IKR? When you're in love you do crazy things and out of character. 

P.S. It's sleeping time for me chingus. Got an early call tomorrow. Talk to y'all later. Goodnight and Good day. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

In the screen cap and vids that  @Loyal_ss520 posted, he's the guy with black-rimmed glasses, carrying backpack and umbrella. I think he came with the two older guys (in checkered violet and light blue long sleeved polo). Probably management or bosses? 

IKR? When you're in love you do crazy things and out of character. 

Thank u ...@malaya

• Like 4

1 hour ago, daloula said:

About the running thing, I am sure of one thing: there is no way JCW would risk exposing his girlfriend (whoever she is) by bringing her to a place filled with fans and reporters. That would be dumb and totally out of character.

PS: I hope jijishippers post a warning on instagram about invading and commenting things on jiji's friends and families instagrams. It won't help jiji and maybe it would even harm their relationship. I understand people want to see their ship sailing but it won't sail like this. NJH wants to go back to school and to normal life, there is no way she wants a dating scandal or rumor with a big celebrity right now.

I totally agree with you.  It's too risky. He has always been secretive about his dating life. Such a ninja namja. So I really don't think he wud do something too risky lyk this wen fans and reporters are around. But who knows,  ... 

But but I seriously cudnt ignore the fact that hyunni was MIA during that time..,which is so unlike her. 

Anyway there is nothing to prove that she was not there.  So am just going to enjoy all the csi works by all the Sherlock Holmes here.. 

• Like 21

I think on main jcw forum cherkell said that it was Glorious Ent boss. On rationality I'd think he passed Wookie smth but I still don't know why Wookie had to dash to that van since he came out of the black one. 

Anyway it's D4 in South Korea.. sigh. 

Spent my day trying to lengthen times in between lurking. Spazzed photobook with @babyval22. Figured out the Arabian interview was probably done late April to Early May cos he was wearing the sweater from Ep 7-8. Had to rewatch scenes. Fell in love again. Remembered I love Jihyun's thick wavy locks, skinny wrists and tiny hands and slender legs. And alabaster skin. Remembered I like Wookie chewing meat with his mouth open. 

Fail die me. 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

haaa,  i thought the same thing with u guys.. His friends are quite active in IG.. Almost everyday they have someone that they followed in IG.. Their following list increased, but they decided to unfollow hyunnie?  Waeyo?  :wink::ph34r:

That's another level of being suspicious lol they really live up to their drama title. Never thought that suspicious partner would have the same mean in real life lol what am i talking abt

7 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

I hope whoever have IG for jiji fan acc,  please remind other jiji shippers again about this.. I know,  lurkers always read everything from jiji fans acc in IG.. Just like red hats case yesterday.. If no one uploaded and commented abt it in IG,  i think,  it won't be too havoc yesterday..  But what have pass is pass.. I just hope we won't be getting any other problems in the future..  I agree with @miss0115, and I'm kind of scared too.. (。•́︿•̀。)

Yes, they really need to tone it down. We just want this ship to sails safely so that everyone will be happy without no one getting hurt :(

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Hmm....

Why don't we start making some reminder(?) post stating that we should behave and all and we can post it in our own ig acc and spread the words. It would be great if we can make it bilingual in korean also. But yeah, i dunno if its a good idea for now. 

=====================

Btw, i love the idea of NamJiSquad XD

And umm....the whole mystery from his enlistment day....I found it so interesting XD keep it coming guys, i will happily read your analysis XD

Btw, recently i keep listening to SP's ost 너는 왜 and i found the lyrics quite interesting tho LOL i know it has been shared also before. But to freshen up our memory, i'll share it again XD

SEENROOT – WHY YOU? (너는 왜) SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

What is this? Why today?
Why are you here, why am I here?
Why is everyone saying something to me
Without any concern for me?

Is this destiny? To you, I’m a bad match
For me, are you my meant to be?
Why did you come into my life and mess it up?

I shout out no
But you’re at an age where you don’t believe me
Now I know, the person who is approaching
It’s you

You’re coming closer to me
You stole my heart
Like destiny, I can’t avoid you
Who are you?

One day, suddenly, my heart started beating
That moment when you passed again
I can’t call this just a coincidence

Is this destiny? To you, I’m a bad match
For me, are you my meant to be?
Slowly, you’re knocking on my heart

I wanna avoid you, more and more
I tried to ignore this
But no matter how much I avoided you
Your heart is getting closer

You stole my heart
Who are you?

You softly came to me
So I can’t even escape
I’ve gotten used to
Your eyes, your touch, your voice

You stole my heart
Who are you?

Cr: popgasa

Awwww~~~~:wub:

Its weird that even tho i know OST lyrics mostly made up according to/purposely to match it with the scenario, but in NamJi case, even their OST lyrics just match well with their real situation which is so interesting and confusing at some point. I keep mixing up which one is the reel and real story LMAO even our most impossible statement (re: delulu mind) quite makes sense somehow if we think it over and over again. I'm going crazy here. LOL

• Like 24

@peachrichan Chingu welcome on board!!! We have the utmost respect to all that you have to say delulu or not delulu. So don't be shy to spazz with us! U might be new over here but your IG is no stranger to this thread. U go with the same IG name right?? :)

@hazel30Lemme join the delulu chaebal. I'm gonna believe that hyunnie was there all along when wookie enlisted unless proven otherwise keke. My delulu mind tells me that suspicious looking bag has something to do with hyunnie.... But hey I could be wrong of course

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

And 1 of my ig friend gave me another headache ...what if the guy from wookie's team was attended NJH's last year birthday party ?Because we had discussed they are meeting the same circle of peoples ,right ?And we still not recognised the guy in njh's video .Hahaha....my friend said this "Haha. If it's real, I'm really go to a bar and dance all night because it means they started dating for months ! " .This is just a delulu conversation .Don't take it seriously :lol:

Spoiler

Add another headache... my sister showed me a SP bts with the guy in black in it.... getting really suspicious .... :ph34r: ... 

Alll delulus just for fun. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, daloula said:

@miss0115 we don't need to make it in korean because kfans are much more level headed than international fans.

Ah~ that's right. Yes we can see the comparison from the comments tho lol let's just make one master post in english and everyone can helo get it translated to other languages (if needed~) 

Ok then, if all of chingus here decides to make one, i'll def share it in my personal ig to help spread the words~:ph34r:

• Like 8