[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

21 minutes ago, masthu said:

Not may be chinguya but he did get lost in the moment keke :lol:

bwahaha me 2 LMAO

I remember that BTS where they were rehearsing their heads/cheeks moving from left to right. Or, they were so into the moment (forget about what was directed and rehearsed, blocking, positioning for camera angles and lighting), even the production staff were caught in the moment and PD-nim just let them be and didn't shout "CUT". :lol:

12 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Hair stylist insta?  Is it fairy-godmother-hairstylist or the other one?  Im not what his job,  but someone put his profile here before..  I'll just say his name..  Mr kwon.. ^^' he worked with Hyunnie before in SKL..  I think they are quite close.. Is it him that you're talking abt?  (≧∇≦)

They're talking about his personal stylist (fashion). Similar to the likes of Rachel Zoe, Jen Rade and L'Wren Scott (before she went into full designing). 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

@ysrida_ yes yes, it's him.

Kim yewon seem to closer with Nara than Hyunie. Since they worked together most of the scenes.

Ahh.. You're right.. Mr. Kwon is quite close with Kangwoo and also Mr Iron who's always with JCW during SP.. Meaning maybe it's not only our fairy-godmother-hairstylist who talked abt our baby girl,  carnaby squat also did on their own.. Ppl said boys sometimes did gossiping more than girls usually do.. So, hyunnie was being the talk of the town when she joined SP.. :rolleyes:

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Whoaaa office being so hectic today and now i'm going for a quick post 

And sorry that my quick post not a good/pleasant one.

Hide contents

Have you guys seen comments in KYW latest update? It seems like everyone going crazy about that hat. There is even a comment saying that everyone misunderstood her bcs she wore the same exact hat and the timing tho (plus the bracelet she wore) . Whoa...this is going to be serious.

But then I guess Verutum is also common/famous brand over there and its possible that maybe verutum CEO (wookie oppa's friend) gave that hat to celebs for endorsement purpose, rite? I hope that things will not get out of hand bcs of this. 

oh no. thats abit crazy. actually even KW also got this hat but in green. and its not exclusive anw. :/

Edited by tomago
accidentally put my comments under quote
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, applebee708 said:

I just happened to refresh the page now after a long day and this is the first thing i see .... omg ... i love your fd to death! 

Btw ... i think is normal that not everyone of his fds will upload pics of them being together after gatherings. I mean some ppl like being open on social media while others don't. I am sure wookie has much more close fds than we know of and there is absolutly no way for us to tell who is a good fd of his by who upload the most pics they on ig or Twitter. 

I believe the SP group might had meet but just that out of all the pics they have on hand were too intimate and thatz why we don't get to see them ... hahaha ... excuse my delulu :) I guess they just need to keep it low key at the moment ... wookie is doing all goods for his baby girl! 

haha i'll tell her so hehe...

Now i'm loving this theory of yours AWW. delulumodeon. I guess the SP team  must have found it real hard to separate them to the point they give up on posting  pics with them together haha..  considering how low key wookie is i wouldnt be surprised if they adhered to his wishes and didnt post any especially this close to his enlisment bcz seeing them all lovey dovey will make netizens go all gaga and bashes to heat up and have a heart attack keke

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Plot twists I want to

rofl: jcw/yewon and then thinking about her giggling with hyunni NO I KENNUT bwahahaahahah

plead forgiveness: jcw/stylist hahaha sorry I didn't mean to stalk her just got too deep into stalking after the bracelets hahahaahha

close one eye and whistle coz not my ship: njh/ctj hahaha I actually think ctj is not in the tightest of the wook circle but who knows! And maybe tj is as private as wookie too. Anyway he has some other ship for some reality tv show right? 

I think we should stop the plost twist here.People already create chaos at ig & ye won's ig.WHY SO SERIOUS :lol:

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

right right, I forgot they are celebs, it might cause chaos if they come out  kekeke btw, was kim ye won also there and get the hat from wookie?

I didn't see ye won and I'm not sure if she's also in the car (with hyunie hehe like what others are suspecting). As for the cap, i dont know if it was from wookie or directly from wookie's friend. But if ever hyunie, tae joon and nara posts a pic wearing the same cap we can likely say that it was from wookie hehe

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I think we should stop the plost twist here.People already create chaos at ig & ye won's ig.WHY SO SERIOUS :lol:

Yesmam I have no idea why ppl are chaos-ing about the cap it's such a non-issue. 

How come now we are dragging the whole gang into the mythical van that Wookie ran to omg??? First CTJ then YeWon then Nara? Hahahah. My brain hurts. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, f8te said:

I didn't see ye won and I'm not sure if she's also in the car (with hyunie hehe like what others are suspecting). As for the cap, i dont know if it was from wookie or directly from wookie's friend. But if ever hyunie, tae joon and nara posts a pic wearing the same cap we can likely say that it was from wookie hehe

Spotted Jcw on Verutum ceo ig .

• Like 14

WHEN DID I MEET MY OTP:

I met Jihyun during her angel eyes drama, thinking this girl looks cute and innocent. I met JCW during his healer time, also thinking this man looks cute but he can do action..so it become a bonus. from there, I just stop seeing them.

Fast forward till the time I was looking for new drama to watch. I was like 'is that the cute actress and cute actor in this drama? hmm lets check it out what drama is it....Hey, the teaser with cute dancing really interesting'. I saw how handsome JCW is and how beautiful Ji Hyun is. Suddenly Im feeling..there must be a great chemistry will happen in this drama.

BAMMM I was right. The chemistry is so strong that it shows it need to involve both personal and professional feeling to have this great chemistry. And here I am today, getting crazier about SP everyday.

You know chinguss..I am just happy that I become a fan of this drama, I dont know if I can find any other drama that I will be crazy about like this.

It is so crazy that actually I should be driving back to home now but instead I am still in the office..checking on anything related to SP. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yesmam I have no idea why ppl are chaos-ing about the cap it's such a non-issue. 

How come now we are dragging the whole gang into the mythical van that Wookie ran to omg???

Huhu..I know if NJH spotted wore the same cap we gonna to jump to the sky for a few seconds .Then our rationale Jiji Shippers in this thread will slap us "Hey !That is a common cap .Be rational " .Hahaha..thats how everybody in this thread can stay rational .We don't selective when its come to delusional theory :lol:

• Like 11

17 hours ago, pauliza said:

But bear in mind  101 Reasons Why We shipping Jiji Couple :lol::lol: I forgot which pages @sharreb posted it .

YES those 101 reasons are my very reasons to ship them together :lol:. yes i did notice her post hehe. 

17 hours ago, malaya said:

I remember that BTS where they were rehearsing their heads/cheeks moving from left to right. Or, they were so into the moment (forget about what was directed and rehearsed, blocking, positioning for camera angles and lighting), even the production staff were caught in the moment and PD-nim just let them be and didn't shout "CUT". :lol:

Hahaha Exactly!!!  they were so in sync with each other! I kennut with these two chincha!!

Lemme add some more into this... PD nim must have been like we see the chemistry and how in sync they are together. So I the PD nim ship them and heck the entire SP crew ships them! If nothing is going on between them, lets help them to realize their feelings for each other and shout CUT after 4 minutes bwahahaha  :lol:

• Like 8

Plot twist, JCW/YW??  Σ(⊙▽⊙")

Verutum hats?  bracelet? lol i need a clear pic for that. ohhh another one! Freesia!  Σ (゚Д゚;) kekekeke

Nahh,  i don't believe it.. I'll stick to "i told her not to come.  Oppa gonna be fine. But if she come,  I'll be so thankful" *giddy smile*~ and also every hints that we got from Jiscovery concert ( ˘ ³˘)♥  

ahh,  i forgot abt our  compilation of 101+++ reasons why our ship is sailing ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Edited by ysrida_
  • Like 15

Spoiler

I see some kfans critizing ifans comments on the Red Hat thingy on KYW insta asdfghjkl dis is bad

That hat is popular in korea nothing's weird with having same outfit/accessories XD

I also have an oversized dress like the one hyun wore does that mean im dating jihyun (i wish i am) lol

• Like 22

1 hour ago, lhej07 said:

Yeah! same cap! Maybe "someone" close to both  gave it to them. 

JCW is a big star but so simple and down to earth. He doesn't mind wearing shirts, jumpers over and over. I liked that about him. In this pix taken days before enlistment he's wearing the Why So Serious shirt.

Methinks someone gave him that shirt and its become his favorite shirt. What are the chances out of all the shirts he has, he has to wear one his worn before within a week (If my memory serves me right). So he wore it then have it washed so he can wear it for his enlistment day. [delulu cap on, and I'm not taking it off until May 2019]. :lol: 

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I was Finding a reason to spazz... So im gonna dig up a bomb and tell you guys what my friend told me yesterday.She's a non shipper and hasnt watched SP  yet nor the BTS.

I told her about what wookie said on National TV. "I told NJH not to visit. oppa will be fine but i'll be really thankful if you would come...."

Then my friend was like "Its damn clear that he's in LOVE WITH HER (hyunnie) !!! Then she went on and said that this guy is superb, he is warning others that SHE (hyunnie) IS HIS LOVE so that others will stay in their limits when he's away"

WAAAAAH I didn't expect her to tell something like this and I couldn't wait to share this with you guys!!!

I knew we were right all along but I wanted a nonshippers POV and there we go. This is all that we need guys! 

Our ship is sailing and everyone on board are RATIONAL!  :heart:

There you go. What are the odds that if we make a poll of non-shippers and occasional drama watchers or the ordinary man on the street and show them the BTS, the kissing scenes, and this interview - they'll come up with the same answer as your friend. ^_^ :lol:

50 minutes ago, masthu said:

so does that make you both a witch and a zombie at the same time :ph34r::tongue:

Seriously your FF are like happy pills for me... Thinking about it makes me giggle like an idiot! :lol:

Bwahahaha! She'll become a vampire next, so she can live as an immortal and just write Jibong stores for centuries. :tongue:

48 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yes! Even better than my friend who watched SP but didn't ship them and I told her/ showed her those clips. 

She like, watched it on repeat and said our Wook is so done for.

And also said "if there is really nothing, both of them are not helping themselves at all" with the spazzy faces they show when they talk about each other. 

Chincha my heart was so happy hahahaahha cos you know, shipping can be many parts delulu some parts sane. 

Yup. Off the charts chemistry like theirs is rare. Its the rawness and authenticity that gets to you and anyone without any bias can see that right away. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Huhu..I know if NJH spotted wore the same cap we gonna to jump to the sky for a few seconds .Then our rationale Jiji Shippers in this thread will slap us "Hey !That is a common cap .Be rational " .Hahaha..thats how everybody in this thread can stay rational .We don't selective when its come to delusional theory :lol:

Hahaha...I guess this is how a common shipper would react. becoming irrational sometimes. It is good that there are rational and irrational shipper, we are completing each other.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, attriste said:

How come now we are dragging the whole gang into the mythical van that Wookie ran to omg??? First ctj then yewon then Nara? My brain hurts. 

Do not worry unnie! Im gonna drag only uri hyunnie to that vehicle :lol::ph34r:

• Like 4