[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

39 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

Am I the only one who find odd that choi tae joon didn't post anything about him, while all of his friend circles posted and say goodbye, we also don't see him there too. How long has it been they are friends? I thought they are pretty close, so at least a photo should posted. Stilll I can understand if he doesn't thoug.

Maybe his there but chose not to get out of the car? Hehe coz we also didn't see kim rae won and he also didn't post anything about wookie.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, attriste said:

It's 8.15 please don't jump to conclusions that they didn't meet. Unless they said it, we shouldn't dare to say yes or no. Today is the 72nd year of Liberation and independence of Korea from Japanese Rule. 

I  mean the throwback pic with hyunie,the caption prove it  was the last time they met,,, they haven't met after, mean no sp gathering, and I don't thinjk it's a negative conclusion. It's understable if they couldn't meet. And if they meet, Hyunie would definitely mention since she said it in the interview. But they can stilll meet even if  sp team meet up didn't happen. It might be just sp gathering iwht all the actors, production team didn't meet

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

little information about the vacation that Hyunie and her team had in Gapyeong (Dont bring out the thread)

Reveal hidden contents

I found some pics and I believe Hyunie and her team had a vacation in a personal luxury villa

The pic Hyunnie shared on IG

The pic I found in a property sale website (dont laugh at me. Yes, I searched a property sale website:wink:)

2040783332_OmDZRNiB_1444295603.jpg

The information about the villa on the website (translate by google)

It is a luxurious luxurious villa with fully equipped facilities of Cheongpyeongho bay.
There is a large pool and barge on the front of the building, 
The rooftop also has space for outdoor parties
There are 5 guest rooms, living room, kitchen, fitness room, cinema room and recreation room inside the cottage.
A luxurious luxury villa with everything you need including a pool pool table and fitness center

매물번호 : 4-301
 대지면적 : 953m2/289평~~건물면적627m2(190평)
 매매가 : 40억원
 진행상황 : 계약가능
 건축구조 : 콘크리트조~ 3층건물
 담당 : 관리자 031-773-2990, 휴대폰 010-6369-1132

No idea whether the luxury villa belongs to a person or it is rented out as a holiday property. 

@Loyal_ss520 Any speculation?

Wow...bravo chingu...love your findings... actually yesterday I have go through Mr.K insta,and I found him spend quite time at this villa with his friends...other than alver pic, this resort pic come in 2nd... beside that we know hyunie and the staff also spending the holiday there..and this point I strongly agree with you all...as I check the background and all tiny items appear in both pics are the same...and Mr.k posted on 16 Jul while hyunie posted on 17 Jul...just 1 day diff... so i suspect Wookie might be there too... oh ya did the whole resort belong to Mr. K or he just open a cafe inside the resort? This part I really not sure... that is my findings....just rough info.. 

• Like 13

On 8/14/2017 at 1:11 AM, gglex6275 said:

actually this? Its some what true.. well not really, our family history did say that someone in the family like ours was one. A very very long time ago, in fact a whole generation ago LOL! Hope I don't scare you people!

@sharreb I don't know why but my FF seems to make people laugh and smile. For that I am thankful, I distinctly remember that the entire thread was soo sad, when I started to write this morning. 

I just you guys to have a laugh.

Wait does that make me a clown? LMAO! 

I prefer to see things in  a much brighter light even when things are dismal. 

This is why I probably won't be able to write any angsty FF! It would turn into a comedy! :D

so does that make you both a witch and a zombie at the same time :ph34r::tongue:

Seriously your FF are like happy pills for me... Thinking about it makes me giggle like an idiot! :lol:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

I  mean the throwback pic with hyunie,the caption prove it  was the last time they met,,, they haven't met after, mean no sp gathering, and I don't thinjk it's a negative conclusion. It's understable if they couldn't meet. And if they meet, Hyunie would definitely mention since she said it in the interview. But they can stilll meet even if  sp team meet up didn't happen. It might be just sp gathering iwht all the actors, production team didn't meet

Oh my bad, it was @mydarjen for the 8.14/ 8.15 thing. Mianhe!

But yes what I am saying is, we all don't know if they met or not, we shouldn't take everything on social media to be gospel truth :) and also not the whole team might have met up. Like we said, there may be a throwback pic or not, later. I think we are planning to ask her in her next vlive ha.  

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, masthu said:

I was Finding a reason to spazz... So im gonna dig up a bomb and tell you guys what my friend told me yesterday.She's a non shipper and hasnt watched SP  yet nor the BTS.

I told her about what wookie said on National TV. "I told NJH not to visit. oppa will be fine but i'll be really thankful if you would come...."

Then my friend was like "Its damn clear that he's in LOVE WITH HER (hyunnie) !!! Then she went on and said that this guy is superb, he is warning others that SHE (hyunnie) IS HIS LOVE so that others will stay in their limits when he's away"

WAAAAAH I didn't expect her to tell something like this and I couldn't wait to share this with you guys!!!

I knew we were right all along but I wanted a nonshippers POV and there we go. This is all that we need guys! 

Our ship is sailing and everyone on board are RATIONAL!  :heart:

Yes! Even better than my friend who watched SP but didn't ship them and I told her/ showed her those clips. 

She like, watched it on repeat and said our Wook is so done for.

And also said "if there is really nothing, both of them are not helping themselves at all" with the spazzy faces they show when they talk about each other. 

Chincha my heart was so happy hahahaahha cos you know, shipping can be many parts delulu some parts sane. 

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

We, Indians are also celebrating the Independence day.. Yaayiee.. 

But I do believe that SP team have had their get together already..  Then why no pics,,  I really don't know. 

Yooo!!!! hey there chingu from the same country

It feels so good to spot an Indian here:blush:

• Like 6

Whoaaa office being so hectic today and now i'm going for a quick post 

And sorry that my quick post not a good/pleasant one.

Spoiler

Have you guys seen comments in KYW latest update? It seems like everyone going crazy about that hat. There is even a comment saying that everyone misunderstood her bcs she wore the same exact hat and the timing tho (plus the bracelet she wore) . Whoa...this is going to be serious.

But then I guess Verutum is also common/famous brand over there and its possible that maybe verutum CEO (wookie oppa's friend) gave that hat to celebs for endorsement purpose, rite? I hope that things will not get out of hand bcs of this. 

• Like 10

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Yes! Even better than my friend who watched SP but didn't ship them and I told her/ showed her those clips. 

She like, watched it on repeat and said our Wook is so done for.

And also said "if there is really nothing, both of them are not helping themselves at all" with the spazzy faces they show when they talk about each other. 

Chincha my heart was so happy hahahaahha cos you know, shipping can be many parts delulu some parts sane. 

haha now im giggling at what your friend  said kekeke.

Ikr unnie sometimes when we ship the sane part and the delulu part just blurrs out and it makes so happy when a non shipper is so positive since it seals the deal for us!

18 hours ago, attriste said:

I'm gonna be his umbrella man remember? Hehehehe. He looks a little easier to budge than Mr K hehehe. 

I do remember! I really hope you succeed unnie!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, masthu said:

I was Finding a reason to spazz... So im gonna dig up a bomb and tell you guys what my friend told me yesterday.She's a non shipper and hasnt watched SP  yet nor the BTS.

I told her about what wookie said on National TV. "I told NJH not to visit. oppa will be fine but i'll be really thankful if you would come...."

Then my friend was like "Its damn clear that he's in LOVE WITH HER (hyunnie) !!! Then she went on and said that this guy is superb, he is warning others that SHE (hyunnie) IS HIS LOVE so that others will stay in their limits when he's away"

WAAAAAH I didn't expect her to tell something like this and I couldn't wait to share this with you guys!!!

I knew we were right all along but I wanted a nonshippers POV and there we go. This is all that we need guys! 

Our ship is sailing and everyone on board are RATIONAL!  :heart:

I just happened to refresh the page now after a long day and this is the first thing i see .... omg ... i love your fd to death! 

Btw ... i think is normal that not everyone of his fds will upload pics of them being together after gatherings. I mean some ppl like being open on social media while others don't. I am sure wookie has much more close fds than we know of and there is absolutly no way for us to tell who is a good fd of his by who upload the most pics they on ig or Twitter. 

I believe the SP group might had meet but just that out of all the pics they have on hand were too intimate and thatz why we don't get to see them ... hahaha ... excuse my delulu :) I guess they just need to keep it low key at the moment ... wookie is doing all goods for his baby girl! 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, f8te said:

Maybe his there but chose not to get out of the car? Hehe coz we also didn't see kim rae won and he also didn't post anything about wookie.

right right, I forgot they are celebs, it might cause chaos if they come out  kekeke btw, was kim ye won also there and get the hat from wookie?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

probably! hahaha its for camera angle! Maybe JCW was so into the kiss he forgot that he need to switch from left to right or right to left! :tongue::ph34r:

Not may be chinguya but he did get lost in the moment keke :lol:

19 hours ago, waveoflove said:

You would think he was Usain Bolt the way he was running to the other car.

bwahaha me 2 LMAO

• Like 8

17 hours ago, pauliza said:

Aiyohhh what a roller coaster thread .Plot twist everywhere ...jcw/stylist ..jcw/yewon ...njh/ctj because ctj don't post anything about wookie's enlistment :lol::lol:

bwahaha chincha :lol:!!! What I luv in this thread is that everythings so unpredictable!!! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, amery2185 said:

actually mr k had liked and commented on Hyunie pics(not about her thought) on her on site hair stylit insta, SKL era, SKL days were around september 2016, It seem almost the whole carnaby squad knew her through that hair stylist. they would always comment how the hair stylist work with her very comfortably @waveoflove has mentioned it,  All those hair/makeup stylists hang out in the same circles/places and have same followers on insta. no wonder wookie say he has heard of her a lot and feel familiar. I bet they would definitely curious about this actress pair with Seo In guk, their friend. right?

Hair stylist insta?  Is it fairy-godmother-hairstylist or the other one?  Im not what his job,  but someone put his profile here before..  I'll just say his name..  Mr kwon.. ^^' he worked with Hyunnie before in SKL..  I think they are quite close.. Is it him that you're talking abt?  (≧∇≦)

• Like 7

Dayum! You guys were doing some heavy lifting since yesterday afternoon. I left at around 830+  last night and we're now at 855. 

I can only skim the pages as I have a ton of work today. What I gather it ran from the whole gamut of the emotional spectrum. LMAO!  

Then we have the bomb from our Ji-Hyun. Then its all SPAZZ. 

There's the "when did I meet my OTP" convo too. I would have to make another post on that because I'm a bit muddleheaded today. I feel like I've been shipping forever, so I would have to rack my brains on what triggered/pushed me or when it was because SP is one of the few K-dramas that I've live streamed.  :lol: :tongue:

By the way, on the Chrome heart bracelet/personal stylist. It just now dawned on me on where/who he might have gotten/given him that bracelet if it wasn't a gift or a purchase. Like most celebrities/famous actors, companies send a lot of freebie or on loan items to stars and/via star's stylist/PA/management team for them (stars) to be seen wearing it. Its free advertising for the company if the star is seen wearing their item especially if they get a mention in a write up or interview for an event. Actually stylists earn money that way too. They get a certain fee or certain goods/freebies depending on the star they are representing. High end designer brands, pays both the star and stylist for event appearances like fashion shows, etc. So its no surprise that Wookie will be given stuff and luxury items at that. Of course some stars who do pay for their own. 

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Aiyohhh what a roller coaster thread .Plot twist everywhere ...jcw/stylist ..jcw/yewon ...njh/ctj because ctj don't post anything about wookie's enlistment :lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

bwahaha chincha :lol:!!! What I luv in this thread is that everythings so unpredictable!!! 

What just happened? Why are you guys talking about my second ship? :lol::tongue:  

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Plot twists I want to

rofl: jcw/yewon and then thinking about her giggling with hyunni NO I KENNUT bwahahaahahah

plead forgiveness: jcw/stylist hahaha sorry I didn't mean to stalk her just got too deep into stalking after the bracelets hahahaahha edit: I don't actually think they're tog ok. 

close one eye and whistle coz not my ship: njh/ctj hahaha I actually think ctj is not in the tightest of the wook circle but who knows! And maybe tj is as private as wookie too. Anyway he has some other ship for some reality tv show right? 

Edited by attriste
  • Like 11