[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I will be rewatching SP all over again in slow mo ... lol.... good to be back .... but sad too... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

By the time you finish, it might be May 2019. hahaha. To help with the withdrawal (this is like a neverending withdrawal from the drama to jiji. lol), I have been reading fanfics by our wonderful chingus here. What have JiJi done to me? I was not like this four months ago!:lol:

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

@riririru do u ever try download turbo vpn app? I ever try connect that vpn to watch youtube that not available in indo and it worked. 

I havent yet,, should try this when i open the pc thankyuuu \0/

12 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Btw, i saw wookie's stylist also wear the same bracelet that he wore at the same day he shaved his hair. That stylist seems like his fashion stylist. Allu is his make up artist?

Yapp his hairstylist and make up artist are from aluu,, not sure about the fashion stylist unnie tho:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

@riririru do you have translation? please. thank you

Here~~

22 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/16?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2F_rec%3FboardType%3DM

Members that will be participating for commentary

PD PSH - no (oversea)

ㅡ Expected to do an interview after returning to the country

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

KNR - no (official schedule)

LDH - no (personal schedule)

JHJ - tbc (depends on his schedule with his current work)

DH - yes

Reveal hidden contents

There goes our hope for couple commentary :")

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Annyeong Chingus!:bawling: .... I see I have missed all the commotions which I am kind of thankful as I am going through videos and photos now and my heart hurts. I also saw princess updated her IG more than once and it seems pretty SUSPICIOUS to me, and that oppa ran off to give his gift to someone and came back wiping tears. That right there just hurt my heart to see him in tears and keeping strong to smile for us all. But did princess leave a mark on oppa's lips? (*byontae:ph34r:*) .... Anyhow chingus I have 50 pages of back reading .... I may as well go back and begin reading from page ONE since we have two years ... :bawling: .... But not today, I will just try to stay current for now and go back later .... I sure missed you all, but even more hurting and missing oppa. Is there a way that we can write oppa a letter? I am sure he wil have thousands of letters but I would still like to write him one from California. :D:heart::wub: ...

OOOOhh. Hi girlfriend, how are you?

You are not alone girlfriend, I was working so I missed half of the spazzing. I was able to stay current however when he reported for duty yesterday. He sure will be teased in the camp, I can sense it, you know how boys are when they camp together :):ph34r:

Image result for army camp gif funny

Spoiler

Image result for army camp gif funny

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh chingus!!! Why does it hurt being in here? :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... I know you all have processed it or getting past it but I am just now beginning to process it. And my heart hurts so much! :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... 

OOOh..... just cry it all out girlfriend..... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Image result for cry gif funny

Then, lets have drink!!

Image result

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

chingus! what will manager, stylist and all of basically woookie's people do now? are they on a 21 month vacation?

I think the stylist has other clients. Wookie's team prob has other jobs for the the time being, I think he took care of things like that before he enlisted.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Btw, i saw wookie's stylist also wear the same bracelet that he wore at the same day he shaved his hair. That stylist seems like his fashion stylist. Allu is his make up artist?

The expensive one?:ph34r: Well she is his fashion stylist, so kinda makes sense to have the same taste. Haha

Spoiler

Repeat to self: don't overanalyze. Haha

• Like 8

22 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh chingus!!! Why does it hurt being in here? :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... I know you all have processed it or getting past it but I am just now beginning to process it. And my heart hurts so much! :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... 

Unnie *HUGS*  :heart: 

I feel you unnie!!! it hurts over here as well even though we aren't showing it... Dont worry this will strengthen their bond and bring them even more closer than before if the almighty wills believe me! Lets pray to the Almighty that he makes the waiting easy upon wookie and hyunnie and all the jiji shippers worldwide and may he help them to get married! Its gong to be be fine. Remember what oppa told hyunnie on live TV that Oppa will do well and on proposal VLive; don't cheat on oppa and the IG post with the stylus necklace, hyunnies interview that she believes that oppa will do well and hope oppa doesn't catches cold... it has become my mantra When ever im in doubt and ever since he left to MS. Its gonna be okay unnie 

JIJI shippers FIGHTING!!!! :heart:

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

Until I see the latest drama from jcw with the romantic comedy genre SUSPICIOUS PARTNER. In instragram theres many post of bts and scenes of their drama. In fact I'm afraid to watch it because I'm sure it will end up the same with my madness with SJK and DOTS.But finally I still watch it with all the risks and end up in this thread with friends all with the same goal in addition to adoring JCW while expecting JCW and NJH is really dating in the real world. K K K K

You were not wrong to watch SP chingu.... look at us now. hehehehe. Just as you have been trying to avoid the madness, but it has eaten all of us here I am afraid. But we found new virtual friends and learn a lot about psychology, body language, byeontae, I mean necktie and what not :blush::ph34r::tongue:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

The way i pick and choose a drama to watch is all based on the chemistry between the leads (that I sense in the first 3 episodes). If theres no chemistry, im out. I know its a bad way to pick and chose but thats just me.

Recently I thought Id take a crack at Strongest Delivery Man but nope, chemistry is blah so i was done at ep 3. The only drama that I managed to finish (where the chemistry was BLAH)  was Hyun Bins hyde and Jekyll. I must have been bored out of my brains to watch that one. It was so poorly written I thnk. But HB was my fave actor at the time.

I watched Wookie in EK. He had good chemistry with HJW. But not as explosive as the chemistry he has with NJH. Really thats unmatched. Cant bring myself to watch K2 because Yoonas acting is painful to watch. Cant watch Healer because PMY is so plastic. Hey atleast Im being honest. Nothing to do with me being on this ship, have never been interested in their works.

In SP, you could see the sparks and chemistry from EP 1 and really even before the drama aired. Thats the first ever that I have witnessed and felt that kind of chemistry in Kdrama land. Recently I watched my favorite episodes and gosh i can say the feeling I get re-watching is more intense than the first time I watched it. I cant even remember why i even decided to watch SP. I wasnt a huge Wookie fan and I barely even knew NJH. Weird but glad I did watch it. Super glad. Best decision haha.

Strongly agree with your opinion.

In the drama is the most important is the chemistry so we who watch also carried in the story. Although the actor is handsome and the actress is beautiful but if there is no chemistry, it would not be interesting.

I have not watched empress ki because the episode is very long and I do not really like the colossal drama

In healer i think jcw and pmy is not very suitable. And in k2 instead i prefer jcw with yoona stepmother. Feels more suitable. 

Forgive my honesty. wkwkwkw

Different from SP. Since the first episode I immediately fell in love and in 2 days I finished watching from the first episode until the last episode. And keep watching it repeatedly until this day.

:heart:  :blush:

• Like 18

I saw alots of encouraging comments on Hyunie ig like "Be strong .Don't be sad etc " .This means not only US can sense she is sad but seem everybody sense it .No matter they are shippers or non shippers .Its like an open secret ,nothing confirmed from their mouth but their expressions /action /reaction say it all.

• Like 15