[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

chingus, when did sp team announce jcw can't make commentary?

by the way, the place Hyunie posted with point of  photo, could it be the place jcw enlist?

Yesterday on the fancafeㅠㅠ

11 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yes I looked everywhere for it! Jcwkitchen has it with English subs on their vimeo. Wow if SBS took it down.... wahahaha. 

Eh really? Why are they being suspicious lol

I also want to rewatch the videos of him (and jihyun's)on hanbam but SBS blocked them on every websites i know sighhh, cant watch it on yt and navercast since they block their videos in my country grrrr. I should've download them beforeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

My ISP doesnt allow to access vimeo either ;; anybody want to send the videos via email to me TT

• Like 18

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Cos manchild is staring adoringly lapping up compliments and ignoring interviewer

Cos manchild ever so slightly leans his elbow on her as if we didn't notice and then proceeds to happily plant it on her shoulder and gaze at her

Cos manchild is asking for a milkshake and those two flirtdance and knock greenman off his feet

Cos manchild happily says they are close without being prompted to

Cos manchild says it was awkward (first kiss) but his face had this sheepish look that vibed something else 

I love it! Hahahaha

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I think this video was not from Sbs catch ,maybe thats why you couldn't find it on their channel .Try to search it on this title "JCW Interview on Night Of Real Entertainment|Behind the Scenes Stories " :D

They uploaded or at least they did on their SBS Entertainment channel but it's not there anymore...

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Cos manchild is staring adoringly lapping up compliments and ignoring interviewer

Cos manchild ever so slightly leans his elbow on her as if we didn't notice and then proceeds to happily plant it on her shoulder and gaze at her

Cos manchild is asking for a milkshake and those two flirtdance and knock greenman off his feet

Cos manchild happily says they are close without being prompted to

Cos manchild says it was awkward (first kiss) but his face had this sheepish look that vibed something else 

This interview was such a dead giveaway. 

On point! It is so confusing when he said that even though they were already close when they filmed the 1st kiss scene, they try not to be awkward. But when interviewed after SP, both of them said, it was not awkward filming those kiss scenes. When did it start not to feel awkward? After the 1st kiss or they were not really feeling awkward at all. :blush::ph34r:

******take care of yourself oppa...

Spoiler

• Like 9

Annyeong Chingus!:bawling: .... I see I have missed all the commotions which I am kind of thankful as I am going through videos and photos now and my heart hurts. I also saw princess updated her IG more than once and it seems pretty SUSPICIOUS to me, and that oppa ran off to give his gift to someone and came back wiping tears. That right there just hurt my heart to see him in tears and keeping strong to smile for us all. But did princess leave a mark on oppa's lips? (*byontae:ph34r:*) .... Anyhow chingus I have 50 pages of back reading .... I may as well go back and begin reading from page ONE since we have two years ... :bawling: .... But not today, I will just try to stay current for now and go back later .... I sure missed you all, but even more hurting and missing oppa. Is there a way that we can write oppa a letter? I am sure he wil have thousands of letters but I would still like to write him one from California. :D:heart::wub: ...

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, riririru said:

Yesterday on the fancafeㅠㅠ

Eh really? Why are they being suspicious lol

I also want to rewatch the videos of him (and jihyun's)on hanbam but SBS blocked them on every websites i know sighhh, cant watch it on yt and navercast since they block their videos in my country grrrr. I should've download them beforeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

My ISP doesnt allow to access vimeo either ;; anybody want to send the videos via email to me TT

@riririru do u ever try download turbo vpn app? I ever try connect that vpn to watch youtube that not available in indo and it worked. 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

I was quite late in the discussion of Wookie's upper lip earlier, what  do you think was that seriously? I thought it's a blister, cold sore. What say you?

My delulu mind tells me that she should take responsibility :lol:

That night seems to go with @gglex6275 story line but with a plot twist :lol: LOL

Delulumodeon

• Like 8

1 minute ago, masthu said:

My delulu mind tells me that she should take responsibility :lol:

last night seems to go with @gglex6275 story line but with a plot twist :lol: LOL

Delulumodeon

LOL!! Now that it has quiet down a bit, I was thinking that cold sore was such a KILLJOY, how can he properly kiss if his lips hurt or maybe NJH doesnt wanna kiss him coz of the sore. Hmmmm his lips will be itchy for a long time :blush::ph34r:

Image result for cold sores gif funny

Image result for cold sores gif funny

• Like 7

“I’ll be back! Salute!”

Suspicious Partner” actor Ji Chang Wook’s agency revealed two photos his new hairstyle as he does his last preparations for his military enlistment.

Ji-Chang-Wook-1.jpg

Ji-Chang-Wook-2.jpg

Ji Chang Wook wrote a handwritten message on the photos saying, “I’ll be back! Salute!” He accompanied his note with his signature.

Meanwhile, he had also shared a video of himself getting the haircut on his Instagram account.

We wish him the best during his service!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Annyeong Chingus!:bawling: .... I see I have missed all the commotions which I am kind of thankful as I am going through videos and photos now and my heart hurts. I also saw princess updated her IG more than once and it seems pretty SUSPICIOUS to me, and that oppa ran off to give his gift to someone and came back wiping tears. That right there just hurt my heart to see him in tears and keeping strong to smile for us all. But did princess leave a mark on oppa's lips? (*byontae:ph34r:*) .... Anyhow chingus I have 50 pages of back reading .... I may as well go back and begin reading from page ONE since we have two years ... :bawling: .... But not today, I will just try to stay current for now and go back later .... I sure missed you all, but even more hurting and missing oppa. Is there a way that we can write oppa a letter? I am sure he wil have thousands of letters but I would still like to write him one from California. :D:heart::wub: ...

welcome back! Thanks for sharing the video, chingu! gah, the feels~ Why are they so perfect?:bawling:

10 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think it is still there chingu..

Is this the one?

OMO! Thank you!! oh, that's why I couldn't find it because the title was in hangul. hahaha:grimace: 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!! Now that it has quiet down a bit, I was thinking that cold sore was such a KILLJOY, how can he properly kiss if his lips hurt or maybe NJH doesnt wanna kiss him coz of the sore. Hmmmm his lips will be itchy for a long time :blush::ph34r:

KILLJOY bwahaha that thought didnt cross my mind!!! Cold sore or not, I doubt that he would have resisted even though she didnt wanna hurt him.. :blush: :lol:

Hope his comrades don't ask him why he keeps doing that.. you know what??!! and he'll be like no i got itchy lips :tongue:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, findingserendipity said:

welcome back! Thanks for sharing the video, chingu! gah, the feels~ Why are they so perfect?:bawling:

OMO! Thank you!! oh, that's why I couldn't find it because the title was in hangul. hahaha:grimace: 

I will be rewatching SP all over again in slow mo ... lol.... good to be back .... but sad too... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 8

Seems everyone telling story about how to meet my oto?:)

I used to not kdrama person. I used to like Taiwanese artist, sam wangvof 5566&183 until now i still like him even never watch his drama anymore. I'm just happy to see his update on ig. I started to watch kdrama because of dots even longtime ago i ever watched all about eve, guardian angel. But after dots i watched more kdrama. I ever have a crush on SJK, i even went to HK for his fm n met him at the airport. So close, even touched his hands. But i lost my feeling about him after i read a lot of war comment of songsong shipper n other shipper. :lol: I also like jo in sung, kim young kwang, lee kwang soo. I ever like joo sang wook, too.. I started to like wookie since K2. I like K2 because of him, not his chemistry with that lady. I prefer wookie's chemistry with the ahjumma. I'm more fall into wookie after read his interview. How come a super star like him had a low profile personality, a family man and didn't value woman based on appearance. After K2 i watched his healer but the chemistry was like with noona. Of course i watched SP because of him and fall for hyunie because of the bts. She's such a cheerful girl and adorable. I have watched her on SKL but just that, i had nothing feeling for her. That's why i search for their ship in soompi and found all of you guys. This is my first ever ship. :)

Btw, i saw wookie's stylist also wear the same bracelet that he wore at the same day he shaved his hair. That stylist seems like his fashion stylist. Allu is his make up artist?

• Like 18