[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I think I get it now why hyunni posted that throwback pic and caption with cutting/put some bangs, maybe that's just like a certification selfie of how she would look like with bangs, so maybe she's considering to cut her hair and asking for suggestions from everyone.It just coincides with wookies statement shirt with the word Serious and because we are shippers we connect them nyahahah lol! Sorry did I make sense? :glasses:

• Like 15

Idk what to make of Hyunnie random old pics post... that's so weird, I feel like she's doing anything she can to distract people from her and Wookie, like she wants us to believe she's not with him etc etc but the harder she tries the more suspicious it gets. I think plp weren't expecting her to post anything today coz she'd be sad etc but she played all of throwing more smoke into our eyes. 

• Like 15

SuspiciousPartner33-34-00300.jpg

Im so SERIOUS with both of you too..ms.lack of evidence ....Are u guys just  kidding me???? watt are you talking about?...cut hair,seriously and what does apple meaning?? I dont get it...never stop throwing hints!!!Shiiii...jinjaaa..hahaha:D

suspiciouspartner7-8-00715.jpg?w=616&h=3

Oops!!!:D ottokee!!

201708141407773745_5991302c2f0f7.jpg?w=6

Kenchanna!! Chakiyaaa:kiss_wink:

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, lhej07 said:

I don't know if it's the same with you girls but I would have my hair cut or do shopping when I'm heartbroken or when I'm really sad. It somehow lift up my spirit! Uri Ji hyunnie must be sad too and can't even upload a new pix to hide what she really feels. But she had to upload something  to somehow tell the world (in cryptic way) that she's aware of what's happening today and like  many of us is affected of 8.14.17. If we "spectators" are sad and many of us even shed tears, what more for Hyunnie who was close to Wookie and shared special bond with him.(Whatever relationship they have at the moment-friendship or ❤)

"Time may be their enemy right now but they don't have the choice but to hold on to Time to finish their own goals in life afterwards Time will be on their side!

I was thinking of the same thing too. Of all days to think of a change or doing sth different, it has to be today. Hahahahs!

35 minutes ago, kdrama_wen said:

I read from some of his fan accounts, mentioned that he ran to the toilet. When he is excited he need to go toilet. Lol. Like a kid. 

Hahahas. Is that it? There we are wondering who he was running to, and it was to the toilet? Hahahahahahhaaha! I kennod. These 2 makes me laugh so much. LOL! 

@thiaranti I saw this on ig too but didn't know if I wanna share it here. For the sad cute video, I believe it's taken on the same day. But I can't say for sure the swollen eyes pictures. Logically, they should be the same but if u look closely, there are subtle differences. But I'm really not sure if the differences is due to the filter cos hyunni make up looks the same though. I can't exactly pinpoint exactly and make a stand to say it's the same or different pictures. 

@sharreb thank you for sharing with us so much of your lovely words. And your 101 reasons and poem as a parting gift, is really daebak. Sighs. Everyone is really slowly trying to get back our nolmacy and real life soon aren't we? Pls promise you will stop by here as and when u can? I need u to teach me how to see hyunni activities or find new articles and etc Now. Gahhh. 

In the morning, it was wookie enlisting, then came hyunni mini bomb and now.. Some of us in our fam is trying to restore nolmacy in our lives as we should. Reality truly bites eh? But, chingus, pinky promise that we will still be together whenever we need each other okie! :D

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Single gals in here, y'all wanna be a tribute and date KangWoo?? Poor guy is sad his bff has left. He needs some lovin'...kekeke. 

I don't mind to be a tribute for kangwoo, even for mr.guitar, too... So i can dig a lot info to feed our shipper hearts :D

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

She can't post a pic of herself cos her eyes are swollen....and her lips too..  :phew:  Wookie looks like he got enough juices to last 100 days...kekeke. 

ahmm I was thinking quite along your line of thought but I didn't want to start anything #byeontaesquad moves at the moment!:crazy:

• Like 10

Is everyone leaving already?? Hajimaaa....please come back as often as you can. I know I need normalcy too since school starts soon and I'll go back to daily cycle. It's one of the best ship I ever got on. I still believe they are together. This separation won't break what they've built together.  I'm so happy I get to know yall. I'll be sticking around as much as I can. :kiss_wink:

• Like 23

Just now, Huntergal said:

Is everyone leaving already?? Hajimaaa....please come back as often as you can. I know I need normalcy too since school starts soon and I'll go back to daily cycle. It's one of the best ship I ever got on. I still believe they are together. This separation won't break what they've built together.  I'm so happy I get to know yall. I'll be sticking around as much as I can. :kiss_wink:

Who is leaving? I am not! :D I like loitering around here! You guys better stay and feed me BTS, and kiss gifs!! 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I don't mind to be a tribute for kangwoo, even for mr.guitar, too... So i can dig a lot info to feed our shipper hearts :D

Go, chingu, go!!! You have my support!! Fighting!! :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ahmm I was thinking quite along your line of thought but I didn't want to start anything #byeontaesquad moves at the moment!:crazy:

Kwenchana, when the drought starts, byeontaeness will pop out....lol.  :mrgreen:

• Like 14

Just now, Huntergal said:

Go, chingu, go!!! You have my support!! Fighting!! :thumbsup:

Kwenchana, when the drought starts, byeontaeness will pop out....lol.  :mrgreen:

I am not sure I have the juices to write M rated FFs! LMAO! I don't even know if I can finish a one shot of it! :phew:

• Like 15

bye wooookie! wish you the best of luck and safe return! I will rewatch your dramas especially your top #1 recommendation.

PS. I was walking into work but couldn't help smiling and grinning like a fool while wondering who is the true aggressor after i saw wookie's 'wounded' lip. I just saw Huynie's new IG update. Why an old pic? Wanted to make a presence but cant show your swollen eyes? Love you Hyunie! I am glad that she has strong support system from  family, friends, and fans.  

I was

IMG_8155.png

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

since school starts soon and I'll go back to daily cycle

ARE YOU NOT AN UNNIE???? OMG.

I'm staying here! I'm a sad SAHM. With (more) part time work still a month away. I was telling my @babyval22 I need to do my masters so I can be occupied and not spazz all day, LOL!!!! What a waste of money to do a masters to forget JIJI!!!

WE NEEDA STTAY HERE FOR URI HYUNNI! Maybe I should enrol in Sogang!

• Like 23

Just now, attriste said:

ARE YOU NOT AN UNNIE???? OMG.

I'm staying here! I'm a sad SAHM. With (more) part time work still a month away. I was telling my @babyval22 I need to do my masters so I can be occupied and not spazz all day, LOL!!!! What a waste of money to do a masters to forget JIJI!!!

WE NEEDA STTAY HERE FOR URI HYUNNI! Maybe I should enrol in Sogang!

We are still around, just can't camp the way we do. We are all waiting including Hyuni... we have to slowly pick up our life where we left it off Chingu and so you will too. That does not mean we will not check every day, spazz or share... next month is her bday, we have to send greetings too. 

• Like 19