[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

One of girls is his stylist (not aluu CEO) who shared a pic of four men playing phones on her IG.

The other one is manager's girlfriend. I saw her Cartier bracelet 

Thanks @Hello_JIS. She looks familiar. I think she is the one behind JCW during haircut video though her face can't be seen, only about half of her face. Celebs are kinda rich, they have more than one stylist.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

what if she was indeed there, but cannot come out of the vehicle? 

huhuhu..we will get the answer if they make official announcement after 2019 ."Bingo !! She was in the car on 14th August 2017 " !

• Like 14

Just now, signorina_semplice said:

Thanks @Hello_JIS. She looks familiar. I think she is the one behind JCW during haircut video though her face can't be seen, only about half of her face. Celebs are kinda rich, they have more than one stylist.

I'll need to check his vlive but probably one of those girls is the one you are thinking about. He has two personal ones that follow him apart from aluuceofairy.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

If am not wrong,  the pic she uploaded is actually an old pic. Just asking whether she shud cut her bangs or something..  And her friends are telling her not to (which is cute).  

But y she is again going on wid the topic about hair.. May she wants to cut her hair to support oppa.. Delulu.  

About the video,  it may be an old one but the fact taht she posted it (the sad face) is enuf..

I think whatever caption she use, she will made it up. poor princess have to think of something else to make it not so obvious. with that kind of face, i bet what all she wants to say is "neomu Bogoshipo, Jagiya"...

33 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I'm a little on the fence about this truthfully. I want to see Hyuni very much but I guess not seeing Wookie there will bring back the sadness of his enlistment. But it's their job, they have to promote it nevertheless. What's upsetting is the timing, why not have done that while Wookie was still available. Oh well, it is what it is! I just hope they will do it a little bit later when fans and shippers emotions are more in check.

I was also hoping and hoping they would be able to do it before his enlistment but I guess for some reason they couldn't.. Sighs. I guess so. AnywY I don't think we will see it till the DVD is out too. 

15 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i think her first post today is an old video i'm not sure but it seems similar to her July 21 post. same shirt and place but different filter

Yes it is. It's the same time taken on the post she posted on 21 Jul. But the impt point is why did she post it today? And it shows thinking of love too right?

• Like 16

WTKksT0.jpg

They are comforting each other (。•́︿•̀。)

Spoiler

In this post she said "Waa,  my top hair and my expression with that apple is same..!  "

..... And why did you post that sad expression dear? Hyunnie, are you sad rn?  (๏_๏) 

Edit: lol my poor korean translation..  sorry..  here's new one..  Woah,  my expression looks the same as the apple on my head.. (cr.  Namjihyun_at)

Edited by ysrida_
  • Like 16

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Too bad, they need giant freezer fo freeze a shovel :bawling:   

Sister you are really special, LMAO!! Where the heck do you get all your gif, they are always spot on, LOL! But you know what, it snows as bad in Korea too so they can just leave the shovel out, no need for a real freezer.

• Like 7

Wow. Instagram update from our very own Girl. Did you see the hearts that coming in her head??The apple who looks very sad. My delulu thinking, she is thinking about sending away JCW (her love)in the military and make me feel her very sad. 

The other 1, I saw somebody is comparing it with the post of KangWoo the mysterious girl in the video it looks like the same dress she is wearing.

I am 10000% that our ship is really really sailing. 

Lets celebrate. Yipeeeeeeeeee. 

• Like 23

Just now, songsongdiehard said:

Sister you are really special, LMAO!! Where the heck do you get all your gif, they are always spot on, LOL! But you know what, it snows as bad in Korea too so they can just leave the shovel out, no need for a real freezer.

hahahaa freeze the shovel for their swollen eyes?? :tongue:

• Like 12

Is Hyunii throwing some hints? Waaaahhh we're like connect the dots lol! And the caption the main word Serious? And also wookie is wearing a red hat today and hyunnis vid with apple in her hair and it's red also waaaahhh chinchaaaa I just can't :heart:

• Like 18