[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:
Guys.. check out this vid.. why did he run to the other vehicle? I mean if its just to pick up his stuff or bags.. they can easily pick it up for him n doesnt look like he changed into diff outfit or anything.. but seems more like he ran towards the other vehicle to meet somebody? Has anybody share this vids before?

Omooooo!!! once he removes his glasses he starts wiping off.... wait was that tears i saw?? Is he wiping off tears after coming back from the other vehicle??? Which means someone he loves was inside and he became all emotional after seeing that person!

Chingus anyone with a good eye tell me what you see??

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I am thinking about the lips?Because if JCW has a scar in the right lip and its because of NJY why she has a scar in the right also? I think it should be in left lip??Am I right chingu??

I dont think that our girl will do anything wild like surrendering herself to JCW although he is a very handsome and hot guy who is really irresistable but our girl is smart. She will not be easily get hooked with his charm.

Maybe in the near future when they meet again after 21 months there is a possibility (longing for each other)Hahaha. 

Just my POV. Be healthy JCW and be strong NJY. 

The lip thingie took a life of its own. LOL! It was posed in jest and everyone sorta ran with it. :lol:

25 minutes ago, masthu said:

First time I've seen that top photo. Saving it for myself. 

• Like 10

I have this feels that wookie and hyunnie spends few days together.it can't be helped since I saw the strange on their lips haha it's delulu but who's know it's the truth..bcs lately I think their style tends to be similar/look alike..even their faces getting more similar nowadays.people said that when u spend ttime w someone ur look/behavious tends to be similar.

I hope hyunnie will be strong to wait for oppa..tbh I feel worry of her,it's must be hard for her since as u guys said she didn't have much experience,and she have this vibe that she gonna pretend to be okay and bright but infact she's will cry silently each night  missing him(she even said she listened to his OST quietly alone) maybe she can spend time wookie's omma from time to time when she miss him.I know she's very strong and wise girl ,from what I observe from her view of study and career, she's the type to not easily give up on someone/something precious to her and instead she's will be the one who will hold and fight and give all her support to people she loves..

So I know I didn't have to worry..since these two are very strong people and they are people who values people precious to them..Their journey may seem slow but I positively can said their r/s will will steadily maintain and matured over the years..

• Like 15

@riririru @waveoflove @daloula  forget about SBS be a troll and we begging SBS catch nim to upload more BTS, some are totally pissed with SBS for uploading sutner related videos even after the Drama finishes airing!

I have been so immersed in our thread and the BTS, that I didnt know this was going on. OMG bwahaha cant stop laughing :lol: 

SBS nim ignore the haters, give us more BTS Chaebal butak..!!!

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This means njh & team have a short vacation at jcw's best friend aka kang woo's resort ?

No those are two different resorts. I had the place saved because an ALUU staff posted it before. I gotta dig through my phone memory folder but definitely not the same resorts. 

• Like 18

@summerset welcome to our thread dearie! Pls continue to delurk occasionally to join us as we slowly chug the thread along okie! Heheh. And good luck with back reading our thread too! 

7 hours ago, hannah92 said:

Today is the day of JCW oppa's enlistment. It's weird i'm sad, happy and proud, all at the same time. I'm sad beyond words, happy beyond words, and proud beyond words. I'm wishing him all the best, we will wait for him, 21 months will pass by quickly i believe. We're on this together. Just like our Hyuni said in her last Interview, i believe oppa will do well, right? We don't have to worry about him, right? Just come back safely, JCW oppa! :)

Chingu-deul, eonni-deul, it has been a privilege for me to meet you all in this thread, to read what you guys wrote and to share our minds in this thread, i can feel a strong bond between us. Sometimes, what you guys wrote can make me laugh like an idiot and i enjoyed every second reading what you guys wrote in here. Now, that JCW oppa is about to enlist, i got really sad to know that we won't be as active as these past few months for the next 21 months. But, but, i know very much this is not a goodbye for us, just promise me, we will be as crazy as we are today for 21 months later. Let's stay on this ship together guys!

So, chingu-deul, eonni-deul... See you again on May 2019! I can't wait for 2019 to come. Take care of your health guys! From the bottom of my heart, i'll be missing you all and i love you all. *BIGHUGS* :blush:

We're still here to stay! Take your rest and slowly join us in here as and when u can dearie! Dun wait till may 2019!!! NooooooOoooooo! Hahahas. 

6 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

YAY!! im excited for hyunnie and CTJ. CTJ is one of wookie's best friends and im sure wookie knows he's doing the commentary with hyunnie. YAY..im quite excited. i loved how Lawyer Ji's role supported Eun BongHee through thick and thin, and was rooting for our jibong couple!

i suspect in real life CTJ also roots for wookie and hyunnie. IM TELLING U CHINGUS. hyunnie will be sitting next to CTJ during the awards!!!

and DH is confirmed too? hehehehehe YAY! i know hyunnie had quite a lot of scenes with him too, and he said our hyunnie is like an angel or the most sincere person ever..

im actually glad wookie isnt doing it. can you imagine the two lovebirds doing it together? i can! we will never get a commentary because they will have to CUT CUT CUT no dont do that on camera please! LOL those two lovebirds cant control themselves!! 

Actually I'm happy that CTJ is doing it together with Hyunni and DH. Who knows what sort of things the 3 of them will be up to when wookie isn't around. LOL. Somehow, I keep on envisioning CTJ and Hyunni to tease wookie mercilessly when he's not around. Keke. 

5 hours ago, attriste said:
I want to create a soompi sutner handleeeee can anyone do this or only soompi staff can??? 

Reporting this because what is a soompi handle and it sounds really dun to identify ourselves! Kekekeke. 

1 hour ago, shsy12345 said:

I doing some researched about kangwoo chingu..it seem they know each other quite long enough..since high school(mybe?)

This guy also posted about wookie today. 

So I dare to say this kangwoo chingu maybe his closest bestfriend after bang chigu hehe we should keep eye on him after this..but I guess he's as ninja as wookie because he's rarely posted any suspicious even when they're on vacation tgt in Jeju haha

I'm so gonna follow wookie's friends now. We never know what sort of thing is being thrown at us. Hahahas! 

28 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:
Guys.. check out this vid.. why did he run to the other vehicle? I mean if its just to pick up his stuff or bags.. they can easily pick it up for him n doesnt look like he changed into diff outfit or anything.. but seems more like he ran towards the other vehicle to meet somebody? Has anybody share this vids before?

It does seem like he was in a hurry right? But why would there be so many vehicle following him to camp though. He just needs one and if anything.. They shld all be in the same vehicle as him too. Hahahas. Were there more than 1 vehicles when he arrived? 

• Like 15

Wookie mum looks very much trendier in her send off for Wookie. I know it looks like her but at the same time I'm taking a double take cos it didn't feel like her if u know what I mean. 

And the pic @Hello_JIS Shared while the 4 of them were looking at their phone, they totally looked like they were playing a game. Hahahah! 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, miss0115 said:

And here i go again lmao seriously i give up working i keep on urking in ig and this thread. I will just spazzing all day i don't care anymore lmao please forgive me

So,  WHAT? SBS Uploaded another video and JiJi as its thumbnail???? LMAO OMG i should really leave comment to sbs catch-nim every single days. Who knows they will really upload another bts anytime soon lol

And oh.......the discussion about oppa upper lip is still going on? lol i have a lot of possibilities what happened to him till he got the scar but i will being delulu for now and thinking that it was really bcs of someone being too excited for their final kiss (?) before they reunite again after his 100 days. And she is now busy entertain herself while waiting for her scar bcm unnoticeable and literally have no time and no mood for SNS lurking. /let me be delulu/ /i will self-debunk later/ ROFL T____T

And also, this is a little hope for us. So its not impossible for him to send special bday gift for her later from the army base. Owww <3 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/08/beenzino-sends-girlfriend-stefanie.html?m=1

I'm just jumping in, but I am loving all the analysis of JCW's lips. hohoho, has someone been naughty?
And I hear you; the struggle is real when it comes to being a shipper. I just want to stay right here in my happy place but real life is calling~~ @m i s z CHEN fighting!

Spoiler

Next few weeks are going to be insane at my work. So it's probably a good thing Wookie is safely off to enlistment.
I'm going to do my hardest at work while thinking about them.

Also Beenzino and Stephanie are really one of the most gorgeous couples I've seen. They seem so sweet together. And what a great reminder that even if it's hard to have phone calls or meet in person, there's lots of things a couple can do to show they are thinking about each other. :wub:

Spoiler

I clicked on that link and these netizen comments had me dying laughing (though I also feel bad for them, it must have sucked): 

3. [+610, -183] I remember 12 years ago... my girlfriend sent me off the army crying so hard and promising to wait. I felt so bad for her that I called her as soon as I got into my unit and she told me that she got a new boyfriend so don't contact her again. Ugh, just reminded of that richard simmons.

7. [+13, -2] Reading the best replies reminds me of when my boyfriend of two months joined the army and I waited for him and took care of him and everything but a month after he discharged, he went and cheated on me with another girl

Just makes me think, being away that long is no joke. 

3 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

LOL this is me! What RL??? These two lovebirds have taken over my life. I just spent my lunch break squealing over his enlistment photos with my friend!

I added some new chapters to mine! This FF thing is pretty addictive I have to say! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278263/i-m-so-happy-that-i-met-you-you-my-love-romance-jichangwook-namjihyun-jiji-suspiciouspartner-jibong-jijicouple 

Wow, I loved it! You are such a good writer. I can feel how natural it is for JCW to fall for NJH so quickly.  This has me feeling all happy inside; I can't wait to read more. I hope you plan to do at least one for each BTS. Is that too greedy? hahaha. And I agree FF writing can be addictive and also therapeutic >< Fighting, writer-nim. Looking forward to more.

Edit: oh wait, there's more? Whats this about Wookies mom? *running off to read*

• Like 12