[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, m i s z CHEN said:

chingu, you know what? although wookie is enlisting now and it's a sad day for everyone, i'm quite excited for him to join his new adventure, to hurry and finish his MS and come back out! like i said multiple times, MS will be a great detox for him from celebrity world! i'm not too concerned either. he has always done great and he will be fine, hyunnie believes him!

Totally i agree. Also lets hope he registered JH as his gf so she can visit regularly. I am sure he is needing this time away to reflect and grow more as a person not as an actor.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Totally i agree. Also lets hope he registered JH as his gf so she can visit regularly. I am sure he is needing this time away to reflect and grow more as a person not as an actor.

YAAS!!! let's focus on the positives for today. SENDING POSITIVE VIBES WORLDWIDE!!

• Like 11

Just now, waveoflove said:

But I do have ONE complaint for the day, who thinks they can do away with the skull at the entrance next to the Cross.

Talk about a warm welcome to the Military. 

RIGHT?? at first I thought it was a fan edit but it wasn't, GEEZ! but on another note, the flipside, maybe it's something they're proud of. like to be one of the top most competitive and hardcore training in SK.

• Like 8

Is D-day...now Korean time 12.30 pm... still got 1 hour and 30 mins... saw the live update from fans at army camp, reporter is there and Korean fans has distribute out yellow ribbon to the fans... Wookie want enlist quietly but he cannot...haha...so many people sending him off...

4JiNk9x.jpg

Cr to the owner

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Emotions are erratic as the time draws near, I hope he will always be healthy though and be able to complete his service. :wub:

we be like........

soon oppa will be like...

Ohhh, *makes googly eyes on the nekkid men* LOL!! JCW fighting!

• Like 8

Heh delulu me just realised his 100 days coincides with my birthdayyyyyyyy woohooo happy 31st to me what a great birthday. *rolls eyes in bad cheesy attempt*

I think healthy competition is great, bet Wook will try to match or surpass Joo Won's achievements. He was specially lauded btw, for like strength and fitness and what not. Yayyyyyyyy. 

And to whoever who asked about military performances- yeah if Wook stays in this base (not sure about other bases) come Liberation Day next year he will have some performance and fan sign like Joo Won just did. Teehee.

Looks like Wook is still gonna stay in touch these two years when he is on leave. Crazy dedicated dude. 

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I thought I Follow this thread but apparently I didn't. So now we have 148 members! Woohoo!! #TodayInHistory 

[shrinking in shame]. I also didn't so I just did now. We're at 149th. :ph34r:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, tomago said:

actually the white skull represents the military base name (白骨 aka white skull). not sure any of you watched this Korean variety show, Real Men, before? i remb they went to this military base before to serve. we can dig it out to watch to roughly get the idea how uri JCW gonna do there. 

also, noted that Joo Won was posted there as a red hat instructor there. well, according to that variety show, the red hat instructor is not even suppose to laugh or joke to the trainees there, so im not sure how both of them is gonna talk to each other though. i hope i din make any people worry with this post though. >_<

edit: i just googled, i think the eps is 37 to 44, first aired on 22 dec 2013

that thought came across my mind too! even though wookie knows joo won, as an instructor, maybe joo won needs to keep his distance because it's still military business and they are strict with ranking and stuff. plus if joo won became too close and friendly with wookie, others might see it as favoritism...so it might be worse.

• Like 19