[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Okay...this is just for fun...nothing more than that...just my own delulu... HAPPY 800TH PAGES..N we send him off to camp starting from 800 pages... Good luck Wookie...and comeback safely...we wait for you...:heart:

Now it's my delulu.. :D

• Like 10

Happy 800 page, everyone. We are the best, chincha! 
The winter is coming. We will survive the upcoming 21 months. 
I am sure the best is yet to come for our JiJi couple. 

Ps. Can I point out how hot Wookie looks with the buzz cut. This man is illegally handsome. :heart:

ZvyeD8q.png
xp4P9xk.png

• Like 23

32 minutes ago, jinam4ver said:

What if that picture is not her latest picture but during the day she visited Jeju ........ thats why there is a fish there and a smirk emo of her sister....delulu mood.....LOL

Hide contents
  Hide contents

What if the couple shirt ? Delulu mode on :lol: Actually we can't see what is written on Hyunie shirt .Black & white shirt are too common but what written on it can be common or  a big hint to us.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, masthu said:

hehe got it!!! i thought it was real since it had the dispatch logo in it kekeke

pleasant shock though :lol: LOL

I was thinking the exact thing haha ... CSI will let us know if theres a hidden meaning :ph34r:

This is just as hilarious as Discatch thing lmao talking about shipper being desperate here and bcm overly creative lol

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

For one moment I tot it was really released from dispatch! Hahahahs. To think it was a fan edited pic. Hahahahahah! 

@ohmygulayy

If its really from dispatch maybe i will stop posting here and goes to ER for a while for being too excited and can't contain any feels anymore lmao

1 hour ago, riririru said:

I dunno... Other senpais help help! xD

Just a single pearl choker:ph34r: 

Ohhh maybe yes! She posed like a puffer fish(?)

And for a slight second i also wonder if she is referring to an existing korean idiom related to 물고기 (if any) lmao

WOW HAPPY 800th PAGES!!!!!!!!!!! 

IT FELT LIKE JUST YTD I SAID HAPPY 700 AND NOW HERE WE GO WITH 800 PAGES /sobs/ SOOO SOOOO WONDERFUL /claps/

LET'S GO ALL THE WAY UNTIL WOOKIE OPPA DONE WITH HIS ARMY AND KEEP UP WITH THIS BURNING SPIRIT. WE CAN DO IT!!!! LOL

*grouphugs*

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

What if the couple shirt ? Delulu mode on :lol: Actually we can't see what is written on Hyunie shirt .Black & white shirt are too common but what written on it can be common or  a big hint to us.

I don't think so. This is not same shirt. The shapes of writing are different.

EDİT: Happy 800th page! :D 

• Like 15

FISH = Good luck ! Wow wow !!

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Kiyaaaaaaaaa!!!! 

On his shirt ---MERMAN <---------- fish! right? Male mermaid? :flushed: somebody debunk me, chaebal! I cannot these two! They are talking in codes and in their own language, chincha!

They are talking in Fish languange .Thats why we can't understand .SusFishy couple :lol:

• Like 22