[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

@lovethatlook He already pop open her gate (teeth) with his tongue...kekeke

OMO OMO.... that bod is to die for....

Hope no scenario like that will ever happen...

on pop open the gate..... i was like..... then teeth... i was like.... HOHOHOHO :lol::tongue:

This could be NJH "trashing" other gals trying to make aegyo at her oppa

Image result for girl fight gif

29 minutes ago, malaya said:

My mind going the gutter now. I almost always associate lollipop with the brand Chupa Chups and with all this byuntae talk I'm picturing the super jumbo ones I saw at the grocery store over the weekend. For those who are familiar with the Filipino gay lingo "chupa" means

Reveal hidden contents

BJ

Hahahahha.... this is really going down to gutterland..... fast!!

here have some chupa chups!

Spoiler

i know what you are thinking... heeee

Spoiler

Image result for chupa chups gif

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, meiil said:

Hyunnie finally posted that pic like 3days later... she's been so weirdly quiet lately, Can't help but noticing it. 

She's busy sextexting that someone. B) [sorry Hyunnie ah I know it's all innocent talk between you two]. Hehehe is it? :lol:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hahahah. smooth! :heart:

It must be all innocent, right after all, we all know how much self control he has when it comes to her. I am doubtful as to how long JCW could hold it in, when NJH puts her mind into openly teasing him even if it was just through text! :tongue: I mean his self control is legendary, we have seen the evidences in their BTS or even in the drama it self! :D Legendarily None, I would assume LOL!

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, ehead said:

Wow! Twitter is a shipping battle ground atm.... which to be honest , this really doesn't concern me. 

..... but what upsets me is accusing Hyunnie's fans to twists facts and provides misinterpretations in an effort to appear infallible. What a bunch of immature beyotch   really! :triumph::rage:

Waaaa.... other cruisers  must be desperate then, what are they afraid of if they think that their ship is sailing??

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, malaya said:

My mind going the gutter now. I almost always associate lollipop with the brand Chupa Chups and with all this byuntae talk I'm picturing the super jumbo ones I saw at the grocery store over the weekend. For those who are familiar with the Filipino gay lingo "chupa" means

Reveal hidden contents

BJ

Oh there's another Chupa  chups . Whistling candies!!! YES! These are wistle lollies!!! You can eat them or use them as a whistle. I wonder which sounds better this or the scrotums?? Bwahaha!!20170801_024544_zpswo9zogt5.gif

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

It must be all innocent, right after all, we all know how much self control he has when it comes to her. I am doubtful as to how long JCW could hold it in, when NJH puts her mind into openly teasing him even if it was just through text! :tongue: I mean his self control is legendary, we have seen the evidences in their BTS or even in the drama it self! :D Legendarily None, I would assume LOL!

*clap* *clap* chingu... I love it when you come out from your hole! heeeee

Legendarily None is the phrase of the day.....

Image result for clap gif funny

We know what happens when the crowned princess teases the prince with a scepter... :tongue: *eyes @Huntergal*

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Here is the promised side by side photo. I don't remember who wanted it, I'm sorry but here it is, 

Wookie's Omma and Hyunnie. 

Thanks for sharing it...they really look alike... let me add in the luckiest men in this pic... really hope in future they can be in 1 family... Ji's Family...:heart::wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, ehead said:

Oh there's another Chupa  chups . Whistling candies!!! YES! These are wistle lollies!!! You can eat them or use them as a whistle. I wonder which sounds better this or the scrotums?? Bwahaha!!

Haaaahaha. These are noisy ones, not good for the neighbors, they might call 911!! LOL :tongue:

we should ask princess how hard can she BLOW ???

LOL... gutter gutter 

SuspiciousPartner31-32-00666.jpg?w=654

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thanks for sharing it...they really look alike... let me add in the luckiest men in this pic... really hope in future they can be in 1 family... Ji's Family...:heart::wub:

Yeah, they really have similarities.... love it! :heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

He doesn't follow hyunie's IG. did he like njh pic on other's IG, e.g stylist?

BTW, I found this FRIEND is a big fan of camptong island, alternatively he has business with campton island resort? He shared a lot of pic of this resort. The resort is in Gapyeong where Hyunie and her team had holiday after SP. 

Ah yes, forgot to mentioned it. True that and therefore it become something interesting bcs he liked njh pic not from her ig but its rather a fantaken or something like that. I couldn't remember but maybe yes from stylist unnie's post (?).

Eh? Really? Wow o_o Another coincidence lol

Spoiler

Btw, this is Kang Woo we are talking about rite? :o

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

This ig owner should join byeontae squad ! :lol:

omo....wait a min, the left one in black and white vid is also a vid of jcw and hyuni? from what scene? o_O omg~ if it's him touching her neck like that I don't even know what to say o_O soooo sen su al *runs* LMAO

53 minutes ago, ehead said:

Wow! Twitter is a shipping battle ground atm.... which to be honest , this really doesn't concern me. 

..... but what upsets me is accusing Hyunnie's fans to twists facts and provides misinterpretations in an effort to appear infallible. What a bunch of immature beyotch   really! :triumph::rage:

They never fails to amaze me with this child-like war lol

ALL JIJI SHIPPER PLEASE KEEP OUR COOL AND PEACE OK

never forget to behave. let's just reply their attacks with our silently moving forward supporting JiJi. Don't forget that we are all ninjas. And we are shipping ninja couple (?) We don't make much noises, we keep on going forward. rite? 

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I'm laughing so hard rite now because of them LOL

How can they are resemble each other soooo much like this LOL 

I might believe if someone told me that jcw's mom is actually njh's mom ROFL

And looking at @luvforever post, I can't help but imagining if one day JiJi can reunite and filming some commercial for ves*a or any other motorbike brands, it would be super awesome >< lol

• Like 15

Always remember to be a bigger person. Some may rant, bash, hate but at the end of the day it says more about themselves and not the people they're targeting. Life is too short to be concerned about those things. You can always take notes on how you shall not behave when your turn comes. Don't be insecure or over confident then everything will be fine ^^ 

• Like 23