[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

So aft we talk about all sorts of things SP or JiJi related, we keep circling back to the kisses

On screen kiss : sweet, hot, sensual, and bursting emotion

Off screen kiss: stratospheric, too hot to handle, sizzling, fantasy-inducing, and blurred the lines of real/reel

We get

- bottom lip ngawing/sucking (pic1 3)

- ear folding (pic 2 5 6)

- tonguing (you guys got the gif to prove it)

- deep kiss (somone posted way earlier in this thread how wide he open his jaw and sealing his mouth over his prey oops over NJH)

- thumb depressing from force exerted (6; ps it looks like it could leave a mark)

Talk more aft i get my shower n feeding d babe. later.

I think it did leave a mark, LOL! I think I saw a slight bruise in one of the succeeding kiss scene, but I wasn't sure then what caused it, I thought that it was just smudged make up until I read this post by @sharreb. If it was a bruise, then we can really conclude that uri JCW was indeed not just caught in the moment, but lost in the moment as well :tongue:

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, riririru said:

1st vid : "oppa when are we going to see you again? Please say 'juyeon-ah wait up for me i'll miss you a lot'" juyeon-ah i will miss you a lot, wait up for me~

2nd vid : "im currently dieting can you give me supportive words by saying 'jiyoon-ah do well on your diet' and 'i love you jiyoon-ah'" jiyoon-ah do well on your diet, jiyoon-ah i love you~

Ok .Thank you @riririru:wub: for the translation .

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

The point she wants to highlight here is NJH was actually attended JCW's birthday party & she did post a video .But of course her  caption not related to JCW's birthday at all. haha..In other words ,every photos that they posted ,there must be a hidden meaning behind that .Either we are clever enough to investigate it or not :lol:

p/s :Actually thats nothing wrong to attend your co star birthday party :D

Wait, what is this about? Oh btw, thank you @riririru for your endless effort to translate the articles and even transcribing video posts *hugs*

• Like 9

15 hours ago, waveoflove said:

If only the watermelon was not in the way so we can know for a fact what sort of necklace she was wearing.

Wonder if it was placed there purposely.

CR to IG poster

This is fishy... The watermelon isn't even a part of the filter...

Does anyone have the video? I saw it somewhere but couldn't find it. If the watermelon isn't even next to her mouth throughout then yes it is covering her necklace. If it is covering, why? What could she be hiding?
Someone stated though that it doesn't even look the same based on the size but the colour (ruby with gold chain) is the same. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much lol 

• Like 13

just another passing thought...

it still amazes me how Hyunnie looks so much like Wookie's omma. hahahahaha I know Hyunnie sometimes look like Wookie but c'mon... hahahahaha 

anyways, good night from this side of the world! :*

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, elified said:

This is fishy... The watermelon isn't even a part of the filter...

Does anyone have the video? I saw it somewhere but couldn't find it. If the watermelon isn't even next to her mouth throughout then yes it is covering her necklace. If it is covering, why? What could she be hiding?
Someone stated though that it doesn't even look the same based on the size but the colour (ruby with gold chain) is the same. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much lol 

well it might not be the same but it is possible that it is another necklace from stylus. and it might start speculations and explode bombs like last time :wink: just my delulu sense. lol. 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Wait, what is this about? Oh btw, thank you @riririru for your endless effort to translate the articles and even transcribing video posts *hugs*

Something related to this post :lol: .

By the way. this shipper really has real talent as an investigator .haha..she investigate every single things & then combined everything up .

Did Hyunnie wear Stylus ring ?

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

just another passing thought...

it still amazes me how Hyunnie looks so much like Wookie's omma. hahahahaha I know Hyunnie sometimes look like Wookie but c'mon... hahahahaha 

anyways, good night from this side of the world! :* 

well it might not be the same but it is possible that it is another necklace from stylus. and it might start speculations and explode bombs like last time :wink: just my delulu sense. lol. 

You know what they say about guys who are close to their ommas. They eventually end up choosing a girl, that is one way or the other very like their omma, right? It does make sense. JCW is very close to his mother. Naturally, his inclination or his type would be subtly or maybe majorly influenced by how his mom is to him. 

I am a bit suspicious of that watermelon as well, its placement in the pic is highly doubtful. It is as if it was covering up something LOL!

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think it did leave a mark, LOL! I think I saw a slight bruise in one of the succeeding kiss scene, but I wasn't sure then what caused it, I thought that it was just smudged make up until I read this post by @sharreb. If it was a bruise, then we can really conclude that uri JCW was indeed not just caught in the moment, but lost in the moment as well :tongue:

For sure, he was lost in the moment. Kisses should be beautiful that's why they practice the angle, etc. With him folding her ear, opening his mouth that wide to devour her.. very raw and sensual. That's just his emotions getting the better of him. 

• Like 15

45 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:
1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

I've actually noticed this the first time I ever watched the scene. remember when EBH's head was laid down on NJW's lap? 

Reveal hidden contents

I cited an anaconda wanting to come out. That was my first initial thought. And I am actually embarrassed to admit it. hehehehe debunk me if I'm wrong.

It’s hard to see coz the pants is stripe unlike in the ambulance scene. 

Hello chingu... I think you're absolutely correct . There's an anaconda trying to get out of its cage. A poser in you tube Posted it on her account. I died laughing. 

All due credit to: FIDUCI  ICUDIF

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Something related to this post :lol: .

By the way. this shipper really has real talent as an investigator .haha..she investigate every single things & then combined everything up .

Did Hyunnie wear Stylus ring ?

I am not sure, although in her pictorials, she did have some rings on her finger. :D not sure if they were stylus made though.

So did NJH attend JCW bday party? is this what it is about?? LOL! 

• Like 9

Guys... I hate to be a party pooper but Drunken Confession and Rain was performed before at his 2015 Birthday Party so it might not have anything to do with our ship. 

Spoiler

“Bye Bye Bye (안녕안녕안녕)” by 2Bic Junhyung
“Don’t Go Today (오늘은가지마)” by Im Se Jun
“Two People (두사람)” by Sung Shi Kyung
“Drunken Confession (취중진담)” by Exhibition
“To The Butterfly (나비에게)” by Ji Chang Wook (he only performed part of the song)
“Running Across the Sky (하늘을 달리다)” by Lee Juck
“Rain” by Lee Juck
“Thinking Of You (널 생각해)” by One More Chance
“I Love You” by Position
“I’ll Protect You (지켜줄게)” by Ji Chang Wook Puyo Puyo (뿌요뿌요) by UP (he only gave a brief performance of the rap)

Cr jichangwookkitchen

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

wait wait! my heart skipped a beat! LOL! OMO!!

It reminded me of the scene where JH is sleeping in Wookie's bed while wearing his shirt. The scene with "I'm not exactly a saint" remark. I wonder if that's also an adlib. *delulu&

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So.. this might be a wordy post and it might jump here n there, but bear with me

I always think that there's that somebody for everybody. I thk there's that guy meant for that girl. He doesnt have to be a prince or the smartest or the most good-looking or the sexiest. But he can be that special person for her and vice-versa. 2decades of novels told me that. And i did wonder when i reach my 20s how soul-altering would it be. And whether it really would happen to me. It kind of seem like something only movies and dramas show. My own parents marriage wasnt built around fairytales and that makes me sad n i was afraid to hope. But i was still a hopeful person with a lot of dreams. And then that year happened, a few months shy of my 21st birthday. I can say that it arrived on quiet feet, but nevertheless it was fluttering and there were sparks and fireworks and alot of hormones. But it was my fairytale and the guy who fought internally all night how to hold my hand for the first time on our first actual date is now holding the hand of our two year old.

I look at NJH and JCW and i keep getting this feeling that hes the one for her and shes the one for him. I dont know how to explain this feeling. Somehow together they complete the picture. In bts we get all those smiles in addition to skinship. We get half-revealing words, veiled half-truths and semi-confessions. 

Although i wasnt a hardcore Song-Song i did get this feeling when i saw how SJK was smiling at SHK post DOTS. I dont know how serious JH dated prior to SP, but it doesnt feel like she got past first base (conjecture here). She looks bit green approaching the intimate scenes but she put her trust in her oppa and relinquish control. Let me tell you this: it is not easy for a girl to do that. To let go. So many seasoned actresses struggle to do that. I know JH is brave but even for her i felt she really give in and let that inner woman do the talking, and by talking i really mean kissing and the embrace. U can actually see in the bts that she let her defences down and only belatedly swim to shore after drowning in JCW's kisses of opulence. 

Back to talking about the fated one. Some ppl meet alot of frogs first, while some ppl found it right away. Some people bypassed it by letting him or her slip away. Some people have yet to meet that person. I really whole heartedly believe jcw and njh found it in each other. And i pray they wont ever let each other go.

I also thought about the term SOULMATES.

Definition

> Collin dictionary: 

A soul mate is someone with whom you share a closefriendship and deep personal understanding.

> Merriam webster: 

1:  a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament

2:  a person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs

> Cambridge dictionary

someone, usually your romantic partner, who you have a special relationship with, and who you know and love very much:

And to sum it:

JCW & NJH:

- we know their personalities match

- they are close to each others' ideal

- they share similar passion in acting and place important values in friendship and family

- form a special bond/relationship which both attested to in their interviews

- they've come to know each other quite well (ahem oppa is sensitive to cold) and has been singing praises of each other.

- they had deep conversations and perhaps have formed a personal understanding

So please excuse me for leaping into my own self-derived conclusion: match made in heaven and soulmates..

Ps as usual take it with a grain of salt; totally my own opinion.

I can't camp today but I have to tell you @sharreb one line of your love story is beautiful to read. The rest is very true with our OTP and I wish that they will not just be a memory.  Although they are still in charge of their own life, I hope that neither one will live a life with regret knowing that he/she was the one who got away. That will be sad.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I am a bit suspicious of that watermelon as well, its placement in the pic is highly doubtful. It is as if it was covering up something LOL!

i'm suspicious of the fact that close friends, stylist and staff of njh (after SP) posts picture of her focused on her phone as if life depended on it ...it's becoming a habit...it's as if insinuating a direct hint... :)

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, ehead said:

Hello chingu... I think you're absolutely correct . There's an anaconda trying to get out of its cage. A poser in you tube Posted it on her account. I died laughing. 

All due credit to: FIDUCI  ICUDIF

uh, this is not the one there is another one... I think its at the BTS, I am not sure though, if its a liberty rising kind of episode but its in the same scene, this Jagiya scene as well LOL! I don't even have a video editor hahaha, I have no idea how to crop it.

• Like 8