[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, leeeeeecx said:

I've actually noticed this the first time I ever watched the scene. remember when EBH's head was laid down on NJW's lap? 

Hide contents

I cited an anaconda wanting to come out. That was my first initial thought. And I am actually embarrassed to admit it. hehehehe debunk me if I'm wrong.

OMO!!! I was trying to keep silent, now look what you made me do!!!?? *runs to check the ep* LOL!

• Like 5

In my opinion, i think she just imitates something, i guess both of them were reading the drama script. Don't think that Wookie moved her hand in a rough way. Maybe his respond was.."no, it's not like that.." both of them might be joking. Just my 2 cents..

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

In my opinion, i think she just imitates something, i guess both of them were reading the drama script. Don't think that Wookie moved her hand in a rough way. Maybe his respond was.."no, it's not like that.." both of them might be joking. Just my 2 cents..

Yup, that might totally be the case. Like I said I don't understand the context of the action. I'll just find gifs related to anacondas and elmo. Hahaha

• Like 6

@riririru can u help me with the translation of this video .Did wookie really said "Ji Eun (refer to the fan name ) I will miss u ,wait for me " ? Shippers just get hype with the " Ji Eun Saranghae " .This is the first time I heard about this "miss & wait " statement .

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@elnoxis gosh he did remove her hand and roughly too might I add. That's really awkward but in a bad way. But then again I don't understand a word that's being said so it may have been ok that he did that? Not sure.

Me too. I’m extremely shock but we dont know what they are saying. Can someone please tell me what they are ssying???

• Like 6

Thankyou @masthu good to know u get to post the image. I was late in reading ur post but i saw other chingus reply u already. Once upon a tym i use photobucket until tjeythey implemented a new restriction so i hop to imgur now. N its pretty easy uploading via the app. Thanks for ur Photoshop. It looks great. I suck at Photoshop. Best i can do is using a blending app..

@elnoxiswow thats eye openin. As much as i love that drama i actually only recently watch some of the bts..as part of my research to compare jcw's off screen personality. @waveoflove yes in a pretty rough manner i agree but she doesnt seem perturb. Shes still laughing. So i guess she doesnt take it as rude. Maybe still part of joking. Except he didnt wan her hands there.

Spoiler

Im not sure if related. But i will just add PMY appeared in My Ear's candy which is a WGM-ish sort of realty show. She was LJG's earcandy. And she said on the show that she has a flirty personality. She actually had some flirty exchange with LJG and fans of the show really like them.. Until dispatch released that LJG is dating JHB. And tvn then cancelled their epilogue special.

So in lines with her personality i thk she might hav flirted safely some in their bts. 

@stucked i love you too ship captain. Evyday im really thankful this thread exist. Else i dunno what to do with myself or my thoughts. And i love reading all the posts here.

@gglex6275 page550 was the gif that @ehead posted of JCW having a reaction of sorts for ahem unknown reasons when njh has her palms over his injury area (which he said to be ticklish zone later).  BUt i thk u were there spazzing with byeontae squad so u didnt miss it..

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I've actually noticed this the first time I ever watched the scene. remember when EBH's head was laid down on NJW's lap? 

Reveal hidden contents

I cited an anaconda wanting to come out. That was my first initial thought. And I am actually embarrassed to admit it. hehehehe debunk me if I'm wrong.

It’s hard to see coz the pants is stripe unlike in the ambulance scene. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Me too. I’m extremely shock but we dont know what they are saying. Can someone please tell me what they are ssying???

Yup, we don't know. I removed the link already so our resident translators won't be able to translate it. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Yup, that might totally be the case. Like I said I don't understand the context of the action. I'll just find gifs related to anacondas and elmo. Hahaha

No worries, Chingu. I'm just worried that it might caused inconvenience to those who lurked here and might a fan of both of them. Just to avoid any further misunderstanding :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thankyou @masthu good to know u get to post the image. I was late in reading ur post but i saw other chingus reply u already. Once upon a tym i use photobucket until tjeythey implemented a new restriction so i hop to imgur now. N its pretty easy uploading via the app. Thanks for ur Photoshop. It looks great. I suck at Photoshop. Best i can do is using a blending app..

@elnoxiswow thats eye openin. As much as i love that drama i actually only recently watch some of the bts..as part of my research to compare jcw's off screen personality. @waveoflove yes in a pretty rough manner i agree but she doesnt seem perturb. Shes still laughing. So i guess she doesnt take it as rude. Maybe still part of joking. Except he didnt wan her hands there.

Hide contents

Im not sure if related. But i will just add PMY appeared in My Ear's candy which is a WGM-ish sort of realty show. She was LJG's earcandy. And she said on the show that she has a flirty personality. She actually had some flirty exchange with LJG and fans of the show really like them.. Until dispatch released that LJG is dating JHB. And tvn then cancelled their epilogue special.

So in lines with her personality i thk she might hav flirted safely some in their bts. 

@stucked i love you too ship captain. Evyday im really thankful this thread exist. Else i dunno what to do with myself or my thoughts. And i love reading all the posts here.

@gglex6275 page550 was the gif that @ehead posted of JCW having a reaction of sorts for ahem unknown reasons when njh has her palms over his injury area (which he said to be ticklish zone later).  BUt i thk u were there spazzing with byeontae squad so u didnt miss it..

Yeah, I don't think she was offended. I was just shocked how quickly JCW removed her hand (without considering what they are talking about). 

I'll go lurk in IG and see if the FBI already found new evidences for our ship. :)

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

No worries, Chingu. I'm just worried that it might caused inconvenience to those who lurked here and might a fan of both of them. Just to avoid any further misunderstanding :)

My heartbeat was really loud when I was posting that. Brings back my memories of the post I made way back before our 100th page. I don't want to cause trouble again so I already removed the link. :)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Let sleeping dogs lie. What is past is past, right? Plus we don't really care about that one. No need to compare as of the moment. Whether or not its true or false. Let it be. Our ship is our concern. Other ships, uhm sink or float, we don't care and lets not concern ourselves with them. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:
18 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s hard to see coz the pants is stripe unlike in the ambulance scene. 

it was just a passing thought. hehehehe 

anyways, chingu, don't write inside the quote box next time because it might confuse other people or cause misunderstandings. :wink:  but you can write reminders if you cut the quote or anything like that for reference. :D

• Like 6

to answer couple of the questions from above. 

he didnt say nam ji hyuns name. it might sound similar but it wasnt her name. sorry to burst our bubble. =(

and as for the scene regarding him removing her hand...it was really nothing, they were discussing some scene and he just happened to say no its not like that.....nothing to deep to read into. it was really nothing. 

SBS catch uploaded a video but it was for the new drama. man they made me happy for like 2 sec....arggggg

where can i get a DVD. i been looking for it on Amazon but nothing bleh. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

to answer couple of the questions from above. 

he didnt say nam ji hyuns name. it might sound similar but it wasnt her name. sorry to burst our bubble. =(

I already know from last week that was not Ji Hyun name but Ji Eun or something like that .Just sound a bit similar .But did he really said I will"  miss & wait for me " ?

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:
@riririru can u help me with the translation of this video .Did wookie really said "Ji Eun (refer to the fan name ) I will miss u ,wait for me " ? Shippers just get hype with the " Ji Eun Saranghae " .This is the first time I heard about this "miss & wait " statement .

1st vid : "oppa when are we going to see you again? Please say 'juyeon-ah wait up for me i'll miss you a lot'" juyeon-ah i will miss you a lot, wait up for me~

2nd vid : "im currently dieting can you give me supportive words by saying 'jiyoon-ah do well on your diet' and 'i love you jiyoon-ah'" jiyoon-ah do well on your diet, jiyoon-ah i love you~

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

This is just for fun. JiJi shippers always found something to relate. Lol. Don't take it seriously, ok

The point she wants to highlight here is NJH was actually attended JCW's birthday party & she did post a video .But of course her  caption not related to JCW's birthday at all. haha..In other words ,every photos that they posted ,there must be a hidden meaning behind that .Either we are clever enough to investigate it or not :lol:

p/s :Actually thats nothing wrong to attend your co star birthday party :D

• Like 15