[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

38 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Thank you for being here and we're blessed to have you, @riririru and a few others to translate and shower us with all these goodies! 

One more: He likes eggs in his Ramen but she doesn't. :lol:

Opposites sure do attract, huh! Now I'm imagining them food fighting...in bed...errr, I mean in kitchen! :phew:

The dipping and pouring..... hmmm sounds so yummmy  :tongue:

• Like 9

@waveoflove Mianhe chingu, I think best we don't post her sister's IG in here. Cos no matter how much we tell these nugus not to bother her sister, they will still do it. Since Hyunie doesn't tag her sis, maybe we shouldn't share her IG too. Last thing I wanna see is her unnie get harassed on IG with mentally delulu peeps asking questions. :(

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Huntergal said:

@waveoflove Mianhe chingu, I think best we don't post her sister's IG in here. Cos no matter how much we tell these nugus not to bother her sister, they will still do it. Since Hyunie doesn't tag her sis, maybe we shouldn't share her IG too. Last thing I wanna see is her unnie get harassed on IG with mentally delulu peeps asking questions. :(

agree - ill delete. 

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

when you're in love, you're all bubbly, upbeat and happy, hehehehhee. that must explain his song choice! i was quite shocked too, but considering he is in delulu mode with hyunnie, i can totally understand XD

*delulu*

True that <3

I can't help but thinking of njh instead of jcw liking that song when I heard it lol it's more suited for njh somehow. But yes, that oppa seems changed a lot thx to his muse hahahaha

Btw guys, 

I can't stop smiling going through hyuni latest post comments in ig. Seems like all of them are supportive and find her lovable and can't hardly resists her charms just like us *_* its not only our delulu mind that she is getting prettier by the day after sp filming ended but it seems like everyone noticed that too, aww <3

I'm more than thankful that finally she updated her ig and we can see her pretty face even from afar *sobbing* - - - calling for her OPPA, have you seen her last update? umm like what you see? *screams: beautiful legs omg*

Spoiler

So, let's conclude that this week they'll spend with their own family meanwhile few days in next week....hmm......i mean no one will questioning tho.....both of them has set up their alibi......lol i'm thinking too far, nvr mind what i said lol

• Like 17

10 hours ago, attriste said:

So I missed the spazzboat and I'm totally rational now hahahaah failmaxxxx

what was his reason for "proposing to everyone?"

Regardless I think I this event just made me major respect him as an actor. He's super devoted to his fans omg. The fan service he gives is kind of crazy!! 

Hmmm hmmm what else. 

I don't know bwahahaha. I feel like whenever he's on air he still doesn't have the crazy spazz that he has in SP bts. Much more reserved although still very very sweet. But quite professional. Until he has to talk about cough cough ahem! Then he kinda spazzes heehee. And then his management needs to start emergency protocol bwahahaha. Which is why I'll cherish SP BTS forever sobs. 

Hyunni on the other hand is like even happier than Bong Hee and BTS.. so fun to watch her hehe. But for her carefree nature she has suddenly had to place brakes on her ig umm situation. So weird. But she holds her cards quite well and shows maturity.. for the situation. So so suspicious. 

I don't know what I'm talking. I think I'll go get a pocket wifi so I can spazz while camping next week hahahah. So deluded. 

Yup, he is really devoted to his fans. That's why he's well-loved. 

They need to interrupt him during his VLive because he might indirectly commit murder if he drops more bombs than our hearts can handle.

The way SBS catch is taunting us with new clips even though SP already ended...the struggle is real. How do we move on? Nobody is helping us move on. Only Hyunie is cooperating (slightly). Everyone is acting suspicious and dropping bombs. 

• Like 18

45 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

So before he enters MS, you both can go 4th base and nobody will (or has the right) to say anything. 

Now that SP is over, this might *cough must cough* be Wookie's withdrawal...

HS!! ...... that whacking killed me....... LMAO!!!!

They are adults, if they wanna do the whole nine yards, its nobody's business :tongue::wub:

Image result for whack gif funny

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OMG chingus, freesia was the song played when hyunnie went to the radio show..watch...omg im delulu again. LOL

did wookie watch/listen?? does anyone know if hyunnie requested this song or was it just a random?

OMGGGGG I WAS THINKING WHY THIS SONG KEEP REMINDING ME OF NJH AND NOW I REMEMBER.......Whoaaa....goosebumps lol /and sorry for the sudden capslock attack i literally goes O____O rite now/

• Like 16

His third favorite song - BolBBalgan4-Freesia

Heres a part of the lyrics:

Even if the freesias haven’t bloomed yet
your scent still remains with me
when we meet again on a bright day
I’ll gift you those flowers ----------------------> when i return from military service

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook.jpg

• Like 21

1 minute ago, miss0115 said:

OMGGGGG I WAS THINKING WHY THIS SONG KEEP REMINDING ME OF NJH AND NOW I REMEMBER.......Whoaaa....goosebumps lol /and sorry for the sudden capslock attack i literally goes O____O rite now/

OMO OMO... really?

Delulu mood on!!!

tumblr_ntdr6vsUfC1swb5dso1_500.gif

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

I'm more than thankful that finally she updated her ig and we can see her pretty face even from afar *sobbing* - - - calling for her OPPA, have you seen her last update? umm like what you see? *screams: beautiful legs omg*

Wahhhhhh her legs omg. And the star pictorial omg. How is it she manages to get more and more beautiful??? 

I like the deluluz.. please go somewhere together I don't care where hahahaha I'm like @songsongdiehard I just feel saddddd and withdrawal-ed and as much as I love all the hints dropped I really miss them together!! 

Wahhhhhh who was it in here who said "please take my oppa, jihyun-ah!!! Today it shall be "gawddamn please take this gorgeous lass already!!!!!" Well more like take her and show her off proudly to us but a girl can dream right... some day some day 

• Like 17

ok just got done with it again. nothing too crazy hints. i was hoping i would find something. 

he said someone asked him if he liked his chicken fried or with sauce...and he likes it with sauce. another question was do you like (korean dish) cold water noodle or bibim..(no liquid) and he said no liquid. lol since we talked about food...lol

he got 2 weeks to relax so lets just wait and see what he post on instagram. he did say he will "try" to post and also do live. keep in mind he will "try" key word. 

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OMG chingus, freesia was the song played when hyunnie went to the radio show..watch...omg im delulu again. LOL

did wookie watch/listen?? does anyone know if hyunnie requested this song or was it just a random?

Oh! :heart: Again, when do coincidences stop being coincidences?! Delulu! Lol. And, bummer. I can't find the song on Spotify or iTunes.:(

• Like 11

Im going to call this first - Wookie is going to give us all one more piece of evidence that he has in fact fallen for NJH before he finally enlists. I have this gut feeling.

He is pulling out all the guns to show everyone this is his girl. No ninja style with Wookie when he is in love (with someone as precious as Ji Hyunie)

• Like 22