[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, m i s z CHEN said:

new update on our jihyunnie from soop management; i think these are photos from her interview/photoshoot? she looks stunningly beautiful!

And this is why the other half of our ship has gone loco! Ji Goner to the highest level! LOL! Ottoke! How can she be so dam beautiful more so after SP!

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

An actor should know that to avoid dating rumors he should never show particular preference to any of his work at least not while mentioning it make him want to date .. It's a big No-No ... as we all know (some may diagree) Healer is the drama that propelled him to stardom (international level). Though it did not get that high rating in korea but it was very popular internationally. So to choose anything over healer MUST mean something ... :D that the reason I come here ...

Jiwook is serious about her ... hahahha... I am a certified SongSongCouple shipper - I get the same feel when I see NJH and JCW BTS.... It is not that evident with NJH but JCW beaming and smiling face is soooooooooooooooo telling ....

Something about love and men - they cannot hide it when they are in love ..

He is glowing .. and blushing so much recently .. I have never seen him as excited as this in my whole time following him. 

It;s just something different about his body language ... may be I am wrong - but he was never beaming like this before 

He has the similar face of Joong Ki when he looked at NJH - I definitely see it but not until he chose SP as his most fav and stated the obvious.. wahahhaha... it's either he is proposing to NJH to date him or they are already dating ...

His admission about SP is as close as him telling the world he is dating ... 

Goodluck to him and NJH - I was never wrong before 

I shipped YoonNa and Ji Hun Woo - and guess what Ji Hyun Woo confessed - he also had similar beaming flushing face whenever he was around YoonNa (during the Queen In Hyun Man drama shooting)... so when I see JoongKi face beaming smiling like Hyun woo - I said to myself - Iam gonna shipped this couple to the end - guess what? They are getting married soon.. and now I am having similar feeling toward NJH and JCW - These trained eyes never lie ... soooooooooooo galss .. THEY ARE DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kak Bamm!!!!!! I miss you! And thanks for posting here. I always always love your analysis. And you are so damn right about Wookie before, he is so damn HOT! Please post more here..

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

BTW what app does hyunnie use to listen to music? the one she uses to add music to her playlist. anyone know?

Korean usually listen to music via apps such as melon, naver music, soribada etcetc

HOLYGOD NAM JIHYUN IS A GODDESS AAAA SO BEAUTIFUL TAT

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, riririru said:

Korean usually listen to music via apps such as melon, naver music, soribada etcetc

HOLYGOD NAM JIHYUN IS A GODDESS AAAA SO BEAUTIFUL TAT

Haha every body is freaking out with uri NJHs pics. If we are like this how much more is he reacting? *smirks*

• Like 14

just took a peek while lecture is still going on. hahahahha oh my gaaad. Hyunni's stunning. o.o girl goals. If we're all freaking out what more for Wookie? 

Spoiler

I'm sure the anaconda is bursting out. hahahahahaha *I can't believe I just said that*

• Like 9

Done watching BTS again for the nth time, I still get the same vibes about these 2. Even though I have watched it a thousand time, they still pull at my heart strings. If I only speak KOrean, I must have memorized their lines by now. Phew! the struggle is real. 

I was browsing IG for fun and JiBong shippers are gifted with amazing imagination and investigative skills.

DISCLAIMER: Do not TAKE SERIOUSLY. DELULUreal.... to feed my hunger...:heart:

Spoiler

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, jijibong said:

OMGGGGG CHINGUS!!!

QUEEN :heart::bawling: She looks so beautiful....

She is super duper gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing :blush:

and ladies, if you feel my earlier post will cause some sort of fan war, please do let me know and i'll edit it asap 

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Done watching BTS again for the nth time, I still get the same vibes about these 2. Even though I have watched it a thousand time, they still pull at my heart strings. If I only speak KOrean, I must have memorized their lines by now. Phew! the struggle is real. 

I was browsing IG for fun and JiBong shippers are gifted with amazing imagination and investigative skills.

DISCLAIMER: Do not TAKE SERIOUSLY. DELULUreal.... to feed my hunger...:heart:

Hide contents

You know Chingu, it looks kinda suspicious to me. I know it's delusional but we were always delulu in SS thread too, look where it brought us to? Do we have a time frame when that Hyunii picture was taken and that of Wookie's too?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003129176

Hide contents

이어 극중 노지욱(지창욱 분)이 이상형에 가깝냐는 질문에 "비슷한 면도 있다. 아무래도 드라마 캐릭터다 보니 꿈 같은 캐릭터였다고 생각한다. 싫어할 여자가 없을 남자 같다" 고 답했다. 어떤 연애를 하고 싶냐는 질문에는 "때론 의지할 수 있고, 때론 내가 힘이 되어주는 가장 친한 친구 같은 연애를 하고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

She says there are also similiar points between NJW and her ideal type, since he is a character from drama and all.
Want to try love where she can depend on that person, and also like a bestfriend who can support her the most

@riririru saranghe! *hands you milkshake*

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

You know Chingu, it looks kinda suspicious to me. I know it's delusional but we were always delulu in SS thread too, look where it brought us to? Do we have a time frame when that Hyunii picture was taken and that of Wookie's too?

Which pics? The star mag?

• Like 11