[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I think we really have to be careful with the translations. Just like what @pinklalaland (THANK YOU for the earlier translations!) mentioned a million pages ago (it felt like a million, I was drowning!LOL). It's like one wrong word and the whole sentence changes meaning. It's scary, this shipping thing. One translation can make you happy and the next one just crushes your world. HAHAHAHAHA. But, I'm very grateful to those who goes out of their way to translate and correct any mistranslations. Thank you newbie @holdontight and welcome to the thread! :) 

• Like 23

Not sure how many links I can embed in a post (I think it was 3? but i wasn't sure.) Thus, I'm sharing more translated bits on a different post. This time it's Dongha's interview about NJH.

Awwwww... NJH just gained another fan.. hahaha :D Such a great match (& catch) for JCW.. don't you think so?? :wink: Anyone who has her as his gf would be a very lucky man! Didn't JCW say what's important is the heart?? :D 

And such a smart girl too. This was a great move from her. From this move, this allowed her to be in SP (and meet & act together with JCW, thus creating this drama & couple that we've been all spazzing about for 190 pages now!!!). And for this, I'm very thankful :) 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I have never read or heard of JCW making such upfront comments in the past about his previous co-stars (that can steer a ship in such a positive direction). He is throwing it all out now to give the best hint he can because he knows he has found that special someone in her who he does not want to lose. 

Agreed chingu:lol:

• Like 18

... no proof not much but you saw enough...

... the light reflects the chain on your neck...

... no proof, one touch, but you felt enough....

This song (by TS) really reminds me of them.

DFBY3REV0AIBzKB?format=jpg

*credits to the editor, you're the best. :wub:*

What a day. Deabak! The shipping gods was so generous today. I mean the winds are blowing from North, East, West, South and all over the place. Our ship's sailing steadily and now I can almost see JiJi Island (w/o a telescope mind you). We'll just have to wait and see if we land soon. :D Fighting! 

side note: mga kababayan ko, where are you? hello! :*

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha oh man this guy is precious.

Hes so cute in his answer.

He said it twice. Repeating himself that he would be grateful if she comes. 

He said dont com as not to pressure her n because she sounds like shes teasing instead of promising. But he totally wanted her to com.

Haha i hope hyunnie does visit him more than once cause this guy would be delirious from happiness.

I shouldnt be surprised anymore with ur replies.. But u still totally make my eyes pop out when i read ur post.

For me today im gonna give a joint trophy to u for ur "unwrapping gift" and who was it talking about jcw liquid. Aigoo these two terms seems to make an impression in my mind today.

Haha gd job chingu u got it all in a nutshell.. For a second there u dont seem to be jetlag at all.

- The well matched is confirmed.

- n yes he wanted her to visit..a lil desperate in my opinion keke

- the salon keeps popping up.. 

1. He did his interview while jh was taking group photo on 1st floor

2. Jh photo spread the one with wooden wall background is again the saloon and matches exactly with JW first v live session. I read on ig he actually did introduce the place as "the saloon i frequent"

- about rumour of him wanting to sit opposite JH during wrap up party. There was no ig post. So its really just rumour

- in her photo she looks to be wearing a ring with a tiny diamond.. Its blurry but theres a chance its the same ring as SP ring. We can hope.. But we cant conclude

- he name dropped several of his costats that might visit him. But when talking about idol group.. He said twice but then name drops NJH again.. Even though she isnt an idol or a singer. 

... I thk thats about it.. Memorable day huh.. And the thk was JH and JCW are the ones firing the engine for our ship today. Many yummy tidbits..

thanks for this summary in details.:wub:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

Awwwww... NJH just gained another fan.. hahaha :D Such a great match (& catch) for JCW.. don't you think so?? :wink: Anyone who has her as his gf would be a very lucky man! Didn't JCW say what's important is the heart??

Dongha has many good things to say about jihyunie...is that the reason why wookie hugged jihyunie on that hospital bts wherein Dongha was lying in bed...:blush:

• Like 24

48 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Is that posture consider manners leg chingu @love4life? Hahahaha

Let's take it as 'close' to leg manner for the sake of the still innocent and minors :sweat_smile:  But honestly.. what he did back then didn't seem like leg manner... It was more like he couldn't get away from her nor let go and wanted to get as close as possible to her....

I think i should stop

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

More translated interview bits from NJH's interview (don't think these were shared yet):

Awwww... both of them really enjoyed filming this drama didn't they?? Glad that this drama worked out greatly for the both of them! hopefully not only just career-wise but also relationship-wise.. :wink: but no pressure!!  :D 

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE!!! :) 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, masthu said:

bwaahahahahaha your post just made me ROLF  :lol:. Seems like NGH is always on his mind even during an interview haha. Thats a good sign btw. May be love makes you lose your sense of hearing just like mentioned lol hahaha :lol:

Actually chingus, when I would watch that scene where they captured his expression watching NJH singing on that stage, I found his eyes totally amused and entertained by her and he was holding in his laughter when she singing. Which I found absolutely endearing! Lol! And truly, I felt even there she captivated him by her courage, her spunk and not to mention her beauty. His eyes had me there as well. I love the twinkle in his eyes. Definitely I believe she became his muse even before he realized it. Anneyong chingus! I just woke up and I see I have so much to catch up on. Good job chingus!!! Total fiyah!!! #fighting!

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, stucked said:

I think we really have to be careful with the translations. Just like what @pinklalaland (THANK YOU for the earlier translations!) mentioned a million pages ago (it felt like a million, I was drowning!LOL). It's like one wrong word and the whole sentence changes meaning. It's scary, this shipping thing. One translation can make you happy and the next one just crushes your world. HAHAHAHAHA. But, I'm very grateful to those who goes out of their way to translate and correct any mistranslations. Thank you newbie @holdontight and welcome to the thread! :) 

I found some translations while checked IG.Hope @pinklalaland take a look later.

Cto.

• Like 13

Im now a lil wary of translations from ig post that depended on google translate..

But from what i gathered Dong ha is so cute

- he said JCW is so handsome, too handsome he kps NG

- he said NJH is so pure and always positive n happy even when she answered him she only slept 1hour on set. (1hr no wonder somtyms she looks so dead tired) but i love their energy n dedication for the drama

7 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I have never read or heard of JCW making such upfront comments in the past about his previous co-stars (that can steer a ship in such a positive direction). He is throwing it all out now to give the best hint he can because he knows he has found that special someone in her who he does not want to lose. 

Haha we r of the same wavelength. I actually went to read soompi articles for his post interview for K2 and Healer. N the way he phrases things.. He said great costar and happy filming together.. It sounded very professional. But i kp getting hints of personal feelings in his post interview in SP. It just isnt the same.. So as he puts it SP is special as his first n last romcom before military. And JH is special as his first romcom lady..whom he said was effortless to work with.

5 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

jihyunie wants to act and work on a drama with same age group and student life as a team...i agree with her decision

1. theme is safer no adult love story and dating so no explicit kissing

2. safer for wookie  *cough  no competition....for jihyunie is known to friend zone age level guys, if they lack the suave and moves of wookie

*this man knows what he wants and say it :glasses:

Great thking much safer project. But i hope she gets to complete her studies since its imp to her n she misses normalcy n school life.

I thk college drama like Age of Youth would be awesome. Cause the script has substance n totally appropriate age for her.

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

... no proof not much but you saw enough...

... the light reflects the chain on your neck...

... no proof, one touch, but you felt enough....

This song (by TS) really reminds me of them.

*credits to the editor, you're the best. :wub:*

What a day. Deabak! The shipping gods was so generous today. I mean the winds are blowing from North, East, West, South and all over the place. Our ship's sailing steadily and now I can almost see JiJi Island (w/o a telescope mind you). We'll just have to wait and see if we land soon. :D Fighting! 

I see my collage. Which reminds me i havnt did the second part of bts mega collage yet.

And yes today the wind is strong. But i thk it will take its time sailing.. I dont thk the timing is right to dock so soon.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, love4life said:

Let's take it as 'close' to leg manner for the sake of the still innocent and minors :sweat_smile:  But honestly.. what he did back then didn't seem like leg manner... It was more like he couldn't get away from her nor let go and wanted to get as close as possible to her....

I think i should stop

Yahhh chinguuu LMAO :lol: **slapfacetostayrational**

• Like 11