[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

OMG I was literally screaming how cute Hyunnie was when they showed the clips of her childhood acting career growing up. Then, the kissing scene of JiJi couple holy smokes that was HOT. Also, they talked about Hyunnie working with SongSong couple too.

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

Still flash scrolling and I see:

meat,meat,meat,meat(!!!)ducttape,crown,head,scepter,banana,nuzzle,kiss,french,kiss,open,kiss,hug,back,hug,cover,blanket,bite,lips,then,OMGOMGOMGOMGKyaaKyaaKyaa

And I don't even need to see who posts them. I just know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes crazy tears*

Capt @stucked hahaha welcome back to party!

@huntergal i see u what u did there...is party started already ***runs to corner and searching for bible :lol:***

• Like 12

The interview's too short!!! And they mentioned her connection to SongSong. HAHAHAHAHA. Too funny. How I wish for JiJi's happy ending too! Maaaaan!!!!

Interview dude's eyes though, they're totally glued at NJH. :D 

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, riririru said:

There was a story of Ji changwook who is going to enlist next month telling Nam Jihyun "It's okay. You dont have to visit me". 
Changwook : it was just a joke. I would be grateful if she would come. At that time the word "i will visit you" sound as if she was teasing me. (smile) so i said in purpose "it's okay. Dont come. I can do well even if (you) dont come" He added "i would be grateful if she come but im not sure if she will come

(If the translation is correct.. sorry for doubting it.. thanks for sharing!!)

Omo.. it tugs at my heart strings..

《And didn't Hyunie mention it too..?

About the team visiting him.. she said he said  no..but she'll talk to him again about it or  something..

P.S. I am just trying to confirm. *don't hit me*》

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, littlerex69 said:

I was like opening my excel sheet and this forum side by side so I can catch-up with you guys haahaha

It keep me happy all day 

HOW DO YOU DO THAT? I applaud you. Aw man. I wish to do the same. I can only rely on my iphone and my lunchbreak. *cries*

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, stucked said:

meat,meat,meat,meat(!!!)ducttape,crown,head,scepter,banana,nuzzle,kiss,french,kiss,open,kiss,hug,back,hug,cover,blanket,bite,lips,then,OMGOMGOMGOMGKyaaKyaaKyaa

And I don't even need to see who posts them. I just know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes crazy tears*

And thanks to @huntergal we now add ovaries made of steel (erm... ball bearings come to mind) and anaconda to our inventory. Lolol

• Like 9

Aigoo 20cm diff is still ok.. Cause i dont thk ur oppa minds too much giving the manner legs for the kiss scenes

JZPE4en.jpg

And if my memory serves me right he even leans in for it..

@love4life i love that neck nuzzling scene too when he was getting comfort from BH. While i was watchin it then i kp thking hey this should be a comforting hug but im getting sensual vibes. I really tot his lips would touch the side of her neck.

@crazymama already gave us the gif. Thx

@stucked u've caught up? Almost didnt recognise u cause u change ur profile pic.

• Like 24

1 minute ago, luvforever said:

The way they showed the kissing scene situation was so funny

0000579978_001_20170718211202627.jpg?typ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It is funny!!! What about the full on frontal kisses? How will the manner legs look like? HAHAHAHAHA! That will just be recipe for more byeontae stories. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, stucked said:

giphy.gif

It's all for the love of education. :D

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, luvforever said:

OMG I was literally screaming how cute Hyunnie was when they showed the clips of her childhood acting career growing up. Then, the kissing scene of JiJi couple holy smokes that was HOT. Also, they talked about Hyunnie working with SongSong couple too.

Why is the universe giving us so many signals?? I know I am insane ryt now.... but the mention of Hyunie and SongSong couple together.. hahaha.. I like it..

On a serious note: I don't know enough words to appreciate this girl!! So I'll smile like an idiot looking at her..!!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, stucked said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It is funny!!! What about the full on frontal kisses? How will the manner legs look like? HAHAHAHAHA! That will just be recipe for more byeontae stories. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohh gosh I can't even imagine the frontal kisses situation. I think the byeontae gals can explain the ingredients and steps for the kind of position:lol:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

The way they showed the kissing scene situation was so funny

So gorgeous and glowing hyunnie:heart: 

Hahahhaaa the editor really funny to edit Wookie's manner leg like that during kiss scene:lol:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

Ninja moves :joy::joy: About the second part, i thought the same thing.. :joy::sweat_smile::joy:

Why do we keep turning everything into dirty things... I am laughing so hard right now :joy:

• Like 13