[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I wonder if their bts (if their pairing pushes through) will be explosive too. Because, i think DO is very serious. Upon watching their reaction to other idols' performances videos on youtube, he just sits there and watch. sometimes, he is clapping, but other than that, hes not like jcw who is very playful hahaha but i hope they will be comfortable with each other!! (but not so much hahahahaha bias)

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

On 06/02/2018 at 12:00 PM, rose90 said:

Hi 

Anyone knows how to buy since I’m from Malaysia? Can anyone buys it for me on behalf? Hahah sure I’ll pay you back.

They do ship internationally dearie.. u can try this link that was shared in this twitter thread if you want! 

Ctto

20 hours ago, miranda711 said:

I believe this is the complete list of goodies in the Director's Cut set. Calling on uri champion @riririru and other translators- if they are lurking here -for help.

Credit to Cafe Daum for the info. I am placing it in the spoiler and if the repost violates any rules I'm unaware of, please do inform and I shall delete it.

This looks like a long list. Wonder if its the same as the one we shared in here before.. 

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Mixed feeling ,i love to see her in new drama but at the same time I want her to finish her studies on time tho .huhuhu...But this is her big opportunity for her career .

1 ) Its Tvn drama 

2) The storyline is very interesting 

3 ) She is the first choice for the role 

4) The male lead is super famous (there are 2 possibilities ..either she will gain more haters or more fans ) 

Working with wookie has propelled her into not so familiar territories alr.. gah... if she works with an idol.. omg... i hope she will be prepared for whatever thats coming! But that said, to be honest i am having mixed feelings too. Hahaha. But if this drama can bring her to another level.. it would be great for her too! Kekee.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

Hopefully they can finalized the leads soon  & 

happy to see her back .............. .:wub:

anyway i just wondering how will be JCW reaction  when she inform about this new Offer ??? :tongue:

Me too...

I am curious about his reaction. 

Maybe he would bring the water pipe and pour water to DO.... just like Ji wook did to Eun Hyuk

Hahahaha...

Sory, my delulu, as ussual :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

11 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Me too...

Maybe he would bring the water pipe and pour water to DO.... just like Ji wook did to Eun Hyuk

Hahahaha...

IF they are in a relationship ,I believe Wookie is the one who encouraged her to take this role .Yes ,he is a jealous type of boyfriend but I think he is a very supportive boyfriend too :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Mixed feeling ,i love to see her in new drama but at the same time I want her to finish her studies on time tho .huhuhu...But this is her big opportunity for her career .

1 ) Its Tvn drama 

2) The storyline is very interesting 

3 ) She is the first choice for the role 

4) The male lead is super famous (there are 2 possibilities ..either she will gain more haters or more fans ) 

A king totally lost in the modern world while our bias plays a detective. Sounds like a fun drama. Since our baby girl can be called a romcom queen she's gonna slay it. 

3 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Me too...

Hahahaha...

Haha lmaoo! Wookie definitely will support her and encourage her but if DO hits on his baby girl forget about the water pipe, he might pour several buckets of water on DO's head kekeke :lol:

5 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Guessing she would need someone’s approval on this LMAOOOO but then after being paired up with the best and to some idol turned actor .... just kinda makes me go hmmmmm?

I really don't know much about him. I remember him from the drama It's okay thats love. His acting was okay though. But basically I'm not a fan of idol turned actor... Who knows DO might surprise me with good acting :)

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, masthu said:

A king totally lost in the modern world while our bias plays a detective. Sounds like a fun drama. Since our baby girl can be called a romcom queen she's gonna slay it. 

Maybe almost the same vibes to Live up to Your Name :D

• Like 7

C'mon chingdeul lets vote for uri NamJi/JiJi and Suspicious Partners. Don't we all want to listen to hyunnie's speech when she wins a few soompi awards with regards to best actress, best couple and best kiss if the Almighty wills?? So keep voting using multiple accounts! Aja aja fighting!!! :heart:

You have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. You can resume voting after 24 hours. 

Link https://www.soompi.com/awards/

Best couple JiBong Suspicious Partner

Best kiss Suspicious Partner

Drama of the year suspicious partner

Best Actress Nam Jihyun

Best Actor Ji changwook

DVNC0sPVwAEuOpm.jpg

feat-20.jpg

suspicious-partner-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 20

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Haha lmaoo! Wookie definitely will support her and encourage her but if DO hits on his baby girl forget about the water pipe, he might pour several buckets of water on DO's head kekeke :lol:

Hahaha if he consider to hits on her, he need to consider to watxhch this bts ( if you girls had forgot at 3.33 B))

Dont forgot to vote chingus!!!

Credit to owner :glasses:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, masthu said:

I really don't know much about him. I remember him from the drama It's okay thats love. His acting was okay though. But basically I'm not a fan of idol turned actor... Who knows DO might surprise me with good acting :)

Need that hose to cool off LMAOOOO 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

OMG today is such a great day for me as hyuniee's fan and as an exo-l. I really hope hyuniee accepts the offer. This is such a great opportunity for her. I always used think she is such an amazing actress and deserves a lot of recognition than she already gets. Now I see the possibility of that happening. DO( who is indeed one of my bias in  exo  :wub:) is immensely popular and a great actor. He was absolutely amazing in my annoying brother. I am really happy for her and all I can do is wish for her to accept the offer and hope DO accepts the offer too. I heard the writer is also really good.

Now as a shipper I can really relax with this pairing :D( Kyungsoo is really a gentleman so all those who are worried about orabeoni can rest your worries). This could be one of those safe pairings. I can't wait to look forward to this drama :D

I read comments on different sites and I am happy to say that many were positive comments. Of course DO has huge fan base so there will be antis too but nothing can bring down true talent :)

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

@masthu yes the water hose won’t do, he’ll be pouring buckets of ice cubes LMAOOOO along with his K2 fighting skills lol jks we all know our Boi would fully support her 100% he has been promoting her since the beginning because he knew her hard work has been underrated so he needed her to be recognized.  No doubt she would slay that role as a detective, now she is going to be ‘’ Priyanka Chopra from the American show QUANTICO ‘’ cheers.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Well JH is in talks to a new drama.  I am happy for her at least she is considered by other network, for me it is a good sign that her acting is recognized. 

To tell you honestly when I saw Kim So Hyun in a new drama,  I said to myself, I hope JH can have a new drama too coz SP and Ruler Master of the mask aired at the same time.  But if she refused to star in it because of her studies I will fully understand her.  It is a good reason after all.  

But but but there is a side of me that is lonely coz her partner is not wookie.  Huhuhu.  Dont get me wrong I want her to take the job coz it is an additional exposure for her and income too. Hehehe.  I dont want also some CW fans telling that JH  is recognized coz of him.  At least now, we can tell the whole world that she can stand alone.  

I hope K-ent industries is like Philippines that full of Love Teams.  Hehehe .  So JH and CW can work together again and again.  

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Hahaha if he consider to hits on her, he need to consider to watxhch this bts ( if you girls had forgot at 3.33 B))

t forgot to vote chingus!!!

Credit to owner :glasses:

Lmaoooo! Show that bts to DO and who knows we might have another shipper on board :D

Where are our chingudeul who became shippers after this bts! :tongue:

Me *reads* 3.33 . *Remembers* what happened :blush:

I don't need to watch video to remember  what happened at 3.33 . It's etched in my memory! :wink:

@adi2019jiji Chinguya you chincha are on mission to distract me :tongue::D

17 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

@masthu yes the water hose won’t do, he’ll be pouring buckets of ice cubes LMAOOOO along with his K2 fighting skills lol jks we all know our Boi would fully support her 100% he has been promoting her since the beginning because he knew her hard work has been underrated so he needed her to be recognized.  No doubt she would slay that role as a detective, now she is going to be ‘’ Priyanka Chopra from the American show QUANTICO ‘’ cheers.

Now add that army  skills to that K2 fighting skills kekeke.. 

Yes our boy is gonna support her all the way from the army and cheer for her. He might even give her a few acting tips you know (not like she need any but thats one form of support you know).

Omo you like priyanka chopra unnie? I luv her! Yes uri hyunnie's gonna slay it!

Other thing being we will have more BTS to compare :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

Lmaoooo! Show that bts to DO and who knows we might have another shipper on board :D

Where are our chingudeul who became shippers after this bts! :tongue:

Me *reads* 3.33 . *Remembers* what happened :blush:

I don't need to watch video to remember  what happened at 3.33 . It's etched in my memory! :wink:

@adi2019jiji Chinguya you chincha are on mission to distract me :tongue::D

Now add that army  skills to that K2 fighting skills kekeke.. 

Yes our boy is gonna support her all the way from the army and cheer for her. He might even give her a few acting tips you know (not like she need any but thats one form of support you know).

Omo you like priyanka chopra unnie? I luv her! Yes uri hyunnie's gonna slay it!

Other thing being we will have more BTS to compare :D

Yeaaah, slay it Hyunnie.... Accept the role...

We support you always

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

IF they are in a relationship ,I believe Wookie in the one who encouraged her to take this role .Yes ,he is a jealous type of boyfriend but I think he is a very supportive boyfriend too :D

I think he is matured now in handling relationship so maybe the jealous jealous type is quite improved  and for sure he learned his lesson from previous relationships.  

I  believe  that he will be a supportive boyfriend as well as JH too, she will be a supportive GF they been in showbusiness for a long time and they know the in and outs of it.  

But still I believe that CW is still a quite a jealous type when he post this one.  Hehehe.  Dont worry CW your chagiya will be loyal to you.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 12