[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

You mean to tell me that he managed to kiss her like that while spreading his legs???? *claps* Oppa is multi-talented 

Wanjeon daebak!! uri Oppa surely multi talented:joy: NJH was trapped:confounded:

• Like 16

Finally finished backreading the pages! It took me 4hours lolol. I agree with Jihyun, when i watch the bts of the 1st kiss i was thinking "boy cant you bend yourself a little, jihyun is going to break her neck" glad he did the manner legs nowmuahahah:lol:-_-

Anw i still dont get the Mary Palmer thingy can somebody enlighten this poor soul please xD

24 minutes ago, little bunny said:

And for the lyrics in JCW's song, anyone knew who wrote the lyrics?

I just checked on naver they are Nam hyeseung and Park Jinho:D

• Like 18

BTW i found out the outfit that JH wore during wrap up party is from SYSTEM and did you know guys that during SP. some of JCW wardrobe also from SYSTEM too but for men? SYSTEM HOMME so i wont be surprised if their yesterday "couple style" is from SYSTEM LOL. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@aladidah @lovethatlook OHHH LORD you guys are so funny! Last  night i was  Iaughing  my head off while on my bed because of your hot dog with mustard comment HAHAHAHA.  Innocent @4nnlov3pink hehe

Luv u guys :heart:

LOOOOL!!!! and then @lovethatlookgoes on to add mayo and I nearly had a heart attack from LOL so much!!!!! And then, and then lol! my beautiful innocent @4nnlov3pinkwas like what's mayo and that's when I truly lost it LOOOOOOOL!!!!! I'm crying just thinking about it

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

ikr!!! Very true chingu 

Hahaha that sounds like a good idea at least she'll not miss wookie a tad bit :D.

Yup..today I'll be waiting for Wookie's update or guerilla date interview...let see:lol:

1 minute ago, aladidah said:

LOOOOL!!!! and then @lovethatlookgoes on to add mayo and I nearly had a heart attack from LOL so much!!!!!

@lovethatlook and come with @huntergal u know we will have heart attack squad LOL hahhahaa

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, little bunny said:

BTW i found out the outfit that JH wore during wrap up party is from SYSTEM and did you know guys that during SP. some of JCW wardrobe also from SYSTEM too but for men? SYSTEM HOMME so i wont be surprised if their yesterday "couple style" is from SYSTEM LOL. 

I found the moon earring on the website....

http://www.momokorea.com/fashion-on-tv/drama-suspicious-partner/

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, little bunny said:

Hyunnie outfits confirmed from System as per IG below. Tbh I'm waiting for this IG to update on Wookie's outfits as well.**shake head to being rational back haha

Cto.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, riririru said:

Finally finished backreading the pages! It took me 4hours lolol. I agree with Jihyun, when i watch the bts of the 1st kiss i was thinking "boy cant you bend yourself a little, jihyun is going to break her neck" glad he did the manner legs nowmuahahah:lol:-_-

Anw i still dont get the Mary Palmer thingy can somebody enlighten this poor soul please xD

For Mary Palmer thingy...hahahhaa wait for @huntergal or @lovethatlook to join our party here later :tongue: hahahahaa just prepare yourself chingu yah.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, biejuju said:

For Mary Palmer thingy...hahahhaa wait for @huntergal or @lovethatlook to join our party here later :tongue: hahahahaa just prepare yourself chingu yah.

Ohho~~ alright then, waiting for the senpais~~:D

3 minutes ago, ginger85 said:

I don't get it too though I'm married.....help!!!

Let us wait for the byeontae senpais to come and explain the thing lolol:rolleyes::D

• Like 16

This was JCW only accessory yesterday. Silver chain bracelet. He didnt even wear a watch. He switched hairstlyes n clothes but the bracelet stays.

UzdrCBS.jpg

And JH kept her neck bare in that yellow top of hers. Such a sexy blouse on her, looks reallllly good. Lets wait see if kdramafashion releases a fashion update on jiwook outfit.. It might really be from SYSTEM.

And i agree @waveoflove the guy who interviews her totally looks smitten. I thk if im to meet her in realife i would go gaga too.

I forgot to quote n now i dont know which page was ur post @iloveknovela but love ur insights n sharing ur personal experience n take. It is very true how a man's action changes through the course of courtship to start of a relationship and even til marriage..so i see the bts with new eyes aft u point that out. 

And oh @stucked blowing you kisses..:kiss_wink: I'll catch ur blown kisses but avoid the sloppy wet ones.. Thanks for being a great ship captain. This thread will notch 3k posts in no time. And actually im a "focus one thing at a time" sort of person. From the first bts i already had the feels but i was restraining myself from participating in shipper thread n put my focus on the main thread. Thanks to all the jiji shippers here it is indeed a safe haven lots of eagle eyes, occasional bombs n posts littered with pervy intentions n panty twisting ideas n thoughts. Sometyms theres word of the day or phrase of the day. Very very engaging read page after page. 

• Like 24

@riririru @ginger85 allow me to LOLiing first chingu hahaa just prepared yourself chingu yahh..

Calling for @huntergal @lovethatlook and @aladidah to share what is Mary Palmer thingy about..LOLiing so hard if this topic will be explain later..i know where it may go :lol:

Dear capt @stucked thanks for creating this wonderful JiJi squadshipers..**I can be whatever u want teheee:D

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

:D Sorry Chingus, I keep wanting to specifically reply to you on here to those that have responded or tagged me in response to my earlier post some pages back.:huh: However, I am still learning to navigate this website on my mobile. :blink:.

But I gotta say, to the fact that she will be studying while oppa is away makes me mighty suspicous. :D. Already with the last two episodes of confessions etc, and bold statements, to their subtle ig updates and captions. And to yesterday's NJH statement that reminded of Katy Perry's chorus line,

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am the champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!"

IG bold update are like pieces on a chess board game. Lol! What is your next move? Hahaha! I would say, "Well played!" As one of the earlier chingus mentioned! B) 

:D Referring to episode 40 when they were in the office and representative Byun pointed out to Bong that she cannot choose the applicants because she will do so on looks, and Eun Hyuk agrees, and states that Bong was wanting to hire a young and handsome applicant. LOL! I loved loved loved Prosecutor Noh Ji's facial expressions as he looked at her with laser possesive eyes. Hahaha! And Bong's sweet expression of being caught! LOL! If my, what is the word chingus like to use "delulu" mind takes it a step further in correlations to our JiJi couple. I believe the writer threw that in for humor addressing JCW & NJH's age difference and the possibility of her meeting a younger man. Hahaha! Why not? We all know and see what a beauty she is on all levels. And two years away from her will definitely be an open field kind of time for all the rest of the boys to come out and ask for play. LOL! Could our oppa have influenced her decision to remain lowkey while Jagiya is away? Hahaha! He is a man after all, and I have read and watched many YT blogs on korean men's possesiveness when they are in relationship. *wink*wink* Just reaching for the moon on this one chingus, who knows we may land on a star.:lol:

And yes, I am in total agreement that she is glowing, but likewise I felt that oppa was glowing too during his promotional run and on his GD. Something in the way of his stance where his body was there, but his mind and heart was hanging somewhere on the moon. :wub: 

I am not making any claims that the "crown and the sceptor" have gathered together for the full ruling. *coughs*:blink: But their recent appearances since SP are both alluring, seductive, charming, energetic and yet magnetic. I find it completely captivating and mighty suspicious.:lol:

In conclusion my beautiful chingus, how beautiful it is to be a moon openly gazing at the shinning star! :wub: Fighting delulus!!! *wink*wink*

Well said chingu..I'm soooo agreed on their appearances after SP ended..Both so alluring, glowing, seductive, charming and their smile & face glowing more...****love is in the airrrrrrrr lalalaallaa

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, stucked said:

Hm. Who else? My fellow pinoys who feels they're all alone in liking Suspicious Partner, di kayo nag-iisa. O dalawa? HAHAHA. I'm here, with you. @elnoxis @ymmezari @biejuju (Not too sure about you,pls correct me,HAHA) @LorenHaze and of course @lovethatlook and @allythefangirl I might have missed a lot and be stupidly wrong. Please don't hate me if I'm wrong. HAHAHA. Oh yeah, it's okay if our friends or officemate don't like SP, what's really important is we liked and appreciated the drama. Charowt! HAHAHA! 

Forgot, I'm a fellow Noypi din. Didn't know, you are too. :wub:

• Like 12

Sooo in love with your breakdown that I had to stop reading midway to comment for fear of knowledge that this thread is on fire and I may miss replying directly lol! I still do not know how to tag chingus on here. Lol! But yyaaasss! Now back to reading your post with a giddy heart at 3:40am California time. And yes I did roll over and wake up, reach for my phone to jump into our Jiji Haven. :D. @malaya

• Like 16

Ji Chang Wook & Nam Ji Hyun [JiJi Couple] -Sweet Moments Part4

Thanks @stucked maybe i'm not post a lot ..but still if i got any update of our couple i will post it.  All of u are awesome to give us so many update here. i will not bored to give u so many like...hehehe..keep sailing chingu...:)

• Like 17