[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Their reaction when announcing number of hearts from their 마지막 vlive :heart: .

Their well wishes to their fans.
Watching Jihyun's  made me missed JCW's vlive as well.And I guess it will be quite some time for us to receive any updates from them.

credit to the owner

• Like 11

Their laughter and "真”(genuineness) is what I like  about them.. In their vlive, they interact with fans just like friends and I can sense their happiness through their laughter..
Wookie ah~
Jihyun ah~
Please please continue to be happy.. We'll wait for your return .

credit to the owner

• Like 13

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Reward for everyone's hard work voting, and encouragement for more voting :wink:

I know everybody loves reward to stay energetic to vote .Ok ,presented the sacred court kiss scene ! :D:D

Don't forget to vote  #jijicouple & SP's team for #soompiawards #soompiawards2017 .
24 VOTES per day/per category/per account.The link https://www.soompi.com/awards

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

Aigooo.. total unfocused at work.. the sacred court kiss..been watching it countless time, why the feeling still like the first time saw it. Undeniable the Sacred Court kiss looks like JCW and NJH genuinely are enjoying it. It feels like it would have been a breeze to act it out..  :flushed:

Just finished vote using soompi acc.. 

Ok u @pauliza total give me energy to vote using my FB acc, & my numerous google acc which I forgot the password.. (since tomorrow will start my long holiday will try my best & devoted my spare time to vote for them & digging all my google acc password just for namji/jiji)

Repost :lol:

Thank u Pauliza for sharing all these to energize us here especially whom tend to be slience lurker for a while until the DVD deliver to our hands & for sure will have sleepless night excitedly watch what ever the director will feed us..:wub:

Good job chingus!  & when life become a war, to battle the real life, to continuously  'fire up' this thread & to devote our spare time for voting..Fighting chingus keep voting..!!! :mrgreen:

Suspicious-Partner-ji-chang-wook-4046143

Suspicious-Partner-ji-chang-wook-4046144

Cto

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Thank u Pauliza for sharing all these to energize us here especially whom tend to be slience lurker for a while until the DVD deliver to our hands & for sure will have sleepless night excitedly watch what ever the director will feed us..:wub:

Good job chingus!  & when life become a war, to battle the real life, to continuously  'fire up' this thread & to devote our spare time for voting..Fighting chingus keep voting..!!! :mrgreen:

I juat shared /reposted what Namji's shippers on ig posted .Suprisingly after 7 months everybody on ig still active & keep their Namji's daily posts updated .This included some of Korean's Namji shippers & I m really glad to see their supports for our Namji :heart:

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

C'mon chingudeul lets vote for NamJi/JiJi best kiss and best couple and for Suspicious Partner team for Soompi Awards 2017.  We did it for AAA, Viu awards, hancinema awards and best korean drama of 2017. Lets do it once again! Aja aja fighting!  :heart:

Link https://www.soompi.com/awards

I was watching their BTS for 1000th times while voting earlier. I must say the excitement and smile on my face while watching them still amazes me. I need the dcut soon for us spazz here. Btw, we are doing great with voting. We've now entered the top 3 for Best Kiss, Best Couple, and Drama which is awesome. The hardwork we are putting on is showing progress. Thank you everyone who voted and continually voting. Please vote whenever you have a spare time. 

f61517fdde5acdd4c54f72f1e12b78c5.gif

GEmF9AZ.gif

7a369ce95f26045a0d8730569b3d5604c9081a97

ZnutK.gif

• Like 21

5 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Exactly! The little spare time I can find during the week, now is devoted to voting.

The things we do for NamJi, really... -_-

Ah, btw as I was voting earlier this evening I've realized that JCW+NJH are currently no. 3 also for the best couple:

while when I was voting this morning (with different accounts, of course) on my way to the office we were not in the top 3 in this category, so... Well done, chingus!!! Keep up the good work, everyone!!!!! Fighting. :heart::heart::heart:

@daloula yes, yes, yes. Their smiles are gold. They say so much. Their happiness makes my heart happy. 

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Even more than their breathtaking kisses, etc, it's the happiness I've seen overflowing from them that makes me ship NamJi.:wub::wub::wub:

Reward for everyone's hard work voting, and encouragement for more voting :wink:

Chincha! *runs off to soompi*

Yes we are currently at No.3! Our fandom might be relatively small but our dedication and perseverence of our fandom makes the impossible possible if the Almighty wills!  

Exactly unnie! That is the very reason that I ship them in real life and not just as drama couples. Especially the happiness overflowing from wookie. I've never seen him this happy, relaxed and carefree on sets. Combine these two together they make you happy and make your heart flutter big time

@luvforever Thank you for the update unnie! Well done our shipper fandom, wookie's fandom, and hyunie's fandom! You guys are doing and amazing job! *clap clap* Keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

I don't know what should I do if she accidentally follows my account .Hahaha ..maybe I should be more behave & guarded .no more deep kiss scene on my account ? Oh no how I m going to survive  .hahaha :tongue::lol::lol:

*remembers the T action and zoomed in videos in you IG* :blush:

What are the chance that she ain't lurking in your IG already??!! :ph34r::tongue::D

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

Hello y’all. Been mostly lurking with RL usurping my soompi time and NamJi. 

Anyway, thank you for providing the link to the soompi voting. I was having problems with the earlier link. Now I’m happy I can do multiple voting. Yey!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, masthu said:

remembers the T action and zoomed in videos in you IG* :blush:

What are the chance that

That real time capture of T-action was one for posterity LOL! MAJOR AWKWARDNESS if her mom or any of Hyunie’s family or friends saw that and zoom in. 

IMO, whether that was spontaneous reaction or pre-planned and discussed by our OTP that they will give it all for their kissing scene, it doesn’t take away nor diminished its rawness factor. It has been so far one of the best kiss I’ve seen in K-drama land and their chemistry is still one of the most natural of the ones I’ve seen so far. 

Whatever their status is in real life, there’s no denying there were sparks and chemistry In the course of filming this drama on and off cam.

• Like 18