[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

ouch... I can't believe that I've spent over 1 hour voting for everything JiBong and SP! :o:tongue::lol:

I've used my soompi account of course, and a few google accounts (yes, I even borrowed my parent's accounts since I know their pw anyway :ph34r::wink:) but I have not been able to login using my Facebook account... anyone else had problems with that? 

I feel almost exhausted now :blink: Before going to bed i think I deserve a visual reward for my hard-voting-work today! Well, I think we all do, so....:wink:

:wub:"There's a moment
Between a glance, and a kiss
Where the world stops,
For the briefest of times.
And the only thing between us
Is the anticipation
Of your lips on mine.
A moment,
So intense,
It hangs in the air
As it pulls us closer.
A moment,
So perfect,
That when it comes to an end,
We realize;
It's only just beginning. — ":wub:

:wub:"I hadn't tasted love,
until I tasted you":wub:

About this last picture,... Am I the only one who is so, so curious to know how it came to be and why they had this expression? This still has always intrigued me so much!^_^

I mean, it's too easy and tempting to joke and say that maybe PDnim was scolding them because they got too carried away, or told them to tone the kiss down, or simply that they were done because he had enough takes of the kiss :tongue: but I would love to know the real story behind this still picture. :lol: Is it really too much to hope for the d-cut to have additional bts of the laundry basket kiss scene including a clip of this part?

Anyway, I love how Hyunie's arms and hands are still wrapped around Wookie's neck/shoulders and NOT in a resting position. Those are not manner hands, baby girl! :wink::D But it's ok, we approve... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Before going to bed i think I deserve a visual reward for my hard-voting-work today! Well, I think we all do, so....:wink:

Rewards for you & everybody for the hardworks .Fighting ! :lol::lol:

credit to the owners

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

ouch... I can't believe that I've spent over 1 hour voting for everything JiBong and SP! :o:tongue::lol:

I've used my soompi account of course, and a few google accounts (yes, I even borrowed my parent's accounts since I know their pw anyway :ph34r::wink:) but I have not been able to login using my Facebook account... anyone else had problems with that? 

I feel almost exhausted now :blink: Before going to bed i think I deserve a visual reward for my hard-voting-work today 

About this last picture,... Am I the only one who is so, so curious to know how it came to be and why they had this expression? This still has always intrigued me so much!^_^

I mean, it's too easy and tempting to joke and say that maybe PDnim was scolding them because they got too carried away, or told them to tone the kiss down, or simply that they were done because he had enough takes of the kiss :tongue: but I would love to know the real story behind this still picture. :lol: Is it really too much to hope for the d-cut to have additional bts of the laundry basket kiss scene including a clip of this part?

Anyway, I love how Hyunie's arms and hands are still wrapped around Wookie's neck/shoulders and NOT in a resting position. Those are not manner hands, baby girl! :wink::D But it's ok, we approve... :lol::lol::lol:

Great job dearie! Lets all keep.it up! To all active and lurking shippers, let's do our part for namji to be recognised. This is by far, the most fair method of comparison. Hopefully someone shares it with our korean fam too. Hahahaha. 

And i did wonder abt the pic too. But i was thinking based on the expression on their faces, PD nim was prolly instructing them what he was looking for. Hahahah. I am imagining sth like he wants hyunni to circle her arms ard wookie so she did it and they continued listening and this still was born. Hahahaha. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Great job dearie! Lets all keep.it up! To all active and lurking shippers, let's do our part for namji to be recognised. This is by far, the most fair method of comparison. Hopefully someone shares it with our korean fam too. Hahahaha. 

And i did wonder abt the pic too. But i was thinking based on the expression on their faces, PD nim was prolly instructing them what he was looking for. Hahahah. I am imagining sth like he wants hyunni to circle her arms ard wookie so she did it and they continued listening and this still was born. Hahahaha. 

I love this photo so much .Haha ..one of the reason it is my Soompi's profile pic for more than 7months now :D .

This photo was also the main photo on their wrap up party's cake ,right ?Seems like everybody love this photo too :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

" I Believe That Two People Are Connected At The Heart And It Doesn't Matter What You Do, Or Who You Are Or Where You Live.
There Are No Boundaries Or Barrier If Two People Are Destined To Be TOGETHER -JULIA ROBERTS " 

credit to the owner 

Don't forget to vote NamJi & SP's team for #soompiawards #soompiawards2017 .24 VOTES per day/per category/per account :D

https://www.soompi.com/awards

• Like 11

21 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Ahoy Chingus... been busy with RL lately and even lurking been challenging. i quick read few pages back and what struck me the most is the doubt that's been flying around, that question of whether they are dating or not... i think we've been back and forth with this question. certainly not the first time this doubt swirled around. well, what can I tell you? Nobody knows their real status. But we ship them, actually we ship them hard because of that uncontrollable force within us that make us believe that something beautiful happened between these two people. Our gut instinct tells us to bet on them. What our eyes saw and witness went straight to the soft spot of our hearts because they are REAL. So yes... no one knows their real status but there are tons of evidence that we can spazz on, analyze and enjoy, at least for our own satisfaction.  

During drought season, doubts arise in some and it's expected. I wonder though, why so little faith? Whatever happened to the times when we jump for joy on small yet remarkable evidence or moments? Do we watch Wookie's interview about wanting Hyuni visit the army and hear it a little differently now? How about the necklace, do you now think it's a gift from Stylus although she did not acknowledge them? How about Wookie's answer or reactions in that concert, do you see them as just fan service or fake now? Or do you think that Hyuni's songs are but random pick even though the lyrics are about waiting, missing, wanting, etc? Have you turned to something like this?

We always put the word rational out here to control us from jumping immediately to conclusion but what is it really to be rational? Isn't it to be agreeable to reason based on something, in this case facts or evidence? Don't we have those, actually a lot of those? Yet still we can't confirm what they are.  And that's why we are here... waiting. Personally though, I believe that what they have (or had) is (was) something beautiful that bloomed unexpectedly and I will wait to see that in full bloom UNTIL I can wait no longer. Stay calm Chingus, have fun shipping but most especially have faith! Fighting!!

I am trying to catch up and time zone change is literally so tiresome! Someone said to me it gets more difficult as you age! Sigh!

@songsongdiehard I so agree with you. No one knows their actual status - No need to even bother to figure if they are dating or not.  That’s for them two to decide. We have NO BUSINESS with their personal lives. It is just the way it is  . . .

IT’S THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. 

Our opinions counts for nichts.

We saw something happen, on and off screen. How each person interprets what we CAN SEE ~ that’s something else and personal to each person’s interpretation. 

Nonetheless, Something very special happened that comes up rarely and we felt that, yet cannot be explained, thus us being here and at other SNS to just discuss about them in various forms and formats Eg. Voting and all the very lively, interesting, exciting, often somewhat titilating discussions and pics, rational and irrational (Delusional! Hahaha! Interpret this as just for fun) discussions here in this forum!

Let’s just ENJOY the ride and camaraderie here and SUPPORT them in whatever way we can . . . 

VOTE AWAY! :rolleyes:

Friends, Be happy and enjoy yourselves and chase away the blues. :thumbsup::glasses:

Also as @songsongdiehard wrote:  HAVE FAITH!

:heart:

• Like 18

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " .

Bingo !Most of Suspicious Partner's behind the scenes seems synchronized to their ideal type guy/girl :D

Don't forget to vote  #jijicouple & SP's team for #soompiawards #soompiawards2017 .
24 VOTES per day/per category/per account.This is the link https://www.soompi.com/awards

• Like 14

Good job fam on voting! Please continue to vote we got this. I'll repost my post for those who haven't seen it and for our lurkers. 

ATTENTION: Fellow NamJi shippers, SP fans, and individual fans the 13th Annual Soompi Awards is officially open. Let's all unite and make Hyunnie and Wookie win. Please spread the news to our fellow shippers to help out. 

Voting instructions:

-Votes are limited to 24 times per category per day

-You can use your Facebook, Google, and Soompi accounts

-Voting will run from January 23 - February 20

Here are the lists of the drama categories our couple and SP are nominated:

https://www.soompi.com/awards

1. BEST SOUNDTRACK - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

2. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - CHOI TAE JOON (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

3. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - NARA (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

4. BEST KISS - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

5. BEST COUPLE - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

6. ACTOR OF THE YEAR - JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

7. ACTRESS OF THE YEAR - NAM JI HYUN (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

8. DRAMA OF THE YEAR - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER

Giving each and everyone of you a tight hug:wub:

tumblr_orelkl3SIh1tvpuaio1_250.gif

Bonus motivation for voting:

tumblr_os5ytz9dkw1v9dlz9o3_400.gifn7xiN9E.gif&key=8f9a8965fdc24a35ec7fc081

Spoiler

Cover your eyes on this one LOL

3bGQtul.jpg

• Like 21

Hi chingus 

I wanna ask if some of you have followed Hyuni’s mom ig? I saw that her post increase from 52-56, lol 

Meaning that her mom post something when their in Jeju recently, maybe? I don’t know since I don’t follow her moms ig. Anyone knows? 

• Like 3

Can anyone share some tricks how u guys vote for the soompi awards? Hahaha. I have no idea what i am doing at all. 24 votes is per category or across the whole awards vote? I keep on refreshing the page each time i vote, am i doing it correctly? LOL. And.. how can best couple not have namji at the moment? Come on guys, let's do this! *sending u guys flying kisses!*

• Like 11

@babyval22 You have 24 votes per category per 24 hours per account. 
Last night I spent an hour voting and refreshing and voting and refreshing until it said that I used all of my votes. Then I was onto the next category and the circle repeated.  
It's quite annoying. I wouldn't do it for anyone but NamJi.
Come on, chingus! We can do this! Fighting!
20170510035601_1061177_600_402.jpg?w=600 

• Like 13
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Can anyone share some tricks how u guys vote for the soompi awards? Hahaha. I have no idea what i am doing at all. 24 votes is per category or across the whole awards vote? I keep on refreshing the page each time i vote, am i doing it correctly? LOL. And.. how can best couple not have namji at the moment? Come on guys, let's do this! *sending u guys flying kisses!*

hello chingus !!!! no trick and no need to refresh if you have allready 24 votes soompi alert you. if you start to soundtrack sp you can see the other catégorie will follow for sp team !!! fight lets vote!!!!:yum::yum:

• Like 8