[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, thehanz said:

oh my gosh, you guys are still on fire!

last time I was here it was on one thousand something pages, I missed the Jiji family:bawling: 

happy new year!

p.s i was wondering if the DVD's were delivered yet

Come, chingus.... We always find something precious to spazz, bcoz our ship is REAL... :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I also often go and re-watch some of the beautiful JiBong and/or NamJi FMVs created by these super talented fellow shippers, and if some of them are lurking here (as I think) I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thank you for sharing your  work talent, and passion and helping us survive during these long months. :heart:

And I will admit that every single time a clip or video is (re)posted in this thread, be it a BTS or a fanvid (or just a kissing gif :ph34r::tongue:), no matter how short or long, no matter how many times I've already watched it and if I know it by heart already... I have to pause reading and re-watch it.  Really,  I have to.  I can't help it. :lol: 

Spoiler

And it gets worse if you chingus are sharing YT videos and for some reason instead of watching them embedded I click to watch them in Youtube.  Because then I also have to replay at least a couple of the similar videos kindly suggested by YT (obviously all NamJi related ) that tempt me from the right panel, and get sidetracked. <_<:lol:

During the past weekend I had a few pages to backread, and it took me way longer than I expected because there were quite a number of videos reposted and I could not help stopping and rewatching each of them. :wacko::crazy::ph34r::lol::tongue:

Seriously. I was convinced that this NamJi addiction would subside over time but it's not happening. And with the DVD release date approaching I doubt it will happen anytime soon. At least, I know I am not alone in this.:lol:  If you are reading this, it means that we are probably in the same boat. :tongue::tongue::tongue: Stuck in this thread till May 2019 and beyond! :lol:

So, to make the wait sweeter...

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :heart:

Placed the rest in spoiler but the bolded text! LMAO! Same, chingu. Same.:lol:

tumblr_oq81ut1NG61w785vro1_400.gif

ctto

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

20 hours ago, rose90 said:

Did she just change her hair color? 

Please JiHyun ahh ~ stick to your black color. 

You looked so pretty, yeppo with black hair. Black can match with anything. 

JiHyun ahh are u listening? Lol 

Or maybe, do you think she changed her hair color for a project? Oh, I hope so! I miss seeing her on screen.:bawling:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

When Wookie figures out the secret to making Hyunnie laugh any time. every. time. with no fail--- just say with aegyo, "Please buy me milkshake.":lol:

Ah, why are they so cute?!

ctto

OMG... Wookie!!! You really childlike... 

Teasing your Hyunnii by your aegyo... And it worked!!!! 

How cute

• Like 13

4 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

When Wookie figures out the secret to making Hyunnie laugh any time. every. time. with no fail--- just say with aegyo, "Please buy me milkshake.":lol:

ctto

I wonder if wookie's mission on "making hyuni laugh" backfired on him... :tongue: :lol:

bac870f7a22ca93c4c9581aeda1103ac.jpg

2d38a3a1c5880c17ea65ab638a2f6aa9.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9
  • LOL 8

I started to watch Suspicious Partner when I saw this video .I was very curious,why that guy stared at Bok Sil like that ?By that time I just know Njh as Boksil (because I watched SKL & didn't know her real name ) & I didn't know who is Jcw back then .SBS already aired Epsd 20 when I started to watch SP .I marathon 20 Epsds within 2 days and I am not Jiji's shipper yet after that .Hahaha..I started to ship them when I watched their 4 minutes BTS uncut kiss scene *cough* *cough * ..hahaha..to be exact minute 3.33.Go & find it yourself at Sbs Catch youtube channel (the video with 3.7 million viewers)  what happened at minute 3.33 :lol:

Do you think that he'd be gazing at her forever if she didnt noticed him? 

When your eyes met mine, my soul pointed at you and whispered to my heart, "Her." :D

credit to the owners

• Like 14

When Mrs admire Mr :heart: .

Look at these two nudging their partners as they are receiving praise.. so cute.! What is that nudge trying to hide ?:D

trans : NJH: He is very considerate and thoughtful towards others. 
JCW: *nudge , nudge* ...
NJH: *looks at JCW*

credit to the owner

• Like 13

@pauliza @GreeNNa Are you guys gonna kill me with all these feels even before announcement??!!! Andwaeee!!! 

Aigooo look at jigoner! Wookie stop staring man!!! @pauliza unnie your mom is jjang! :D

It's a freaking interview man! But look at these two... No wonder NamJi/ JiJi didn't have a couple interview. :ph34r: Soop boss and Glorious Boss be like if we let these two loose they might end up confessing!  LMAO :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

1 minute ago, masthu said:

Aigooo look at jigoner! Wookie stop staring man!!! @pauliza unnie your mom is jjang! :D

Hahaha ..she is @taonaka's mom .I reposted from her ig  :D

Yesterday & today's theme on my ig's post are  anything related to Hanbam's interview & picnic date bts .Trying to repost as many posts as I can from jiji shippers's ig related to this .At the same time ,it's easier for us to find the video in the future :D

• Like 12