[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

tell me again Chingu - how many times can u vote or is it just the once?

You can vote only once within 24 hours using 1 IP address unnie.

If you want to vote more than once within 24 hours, you can use another IP address and vote for SP :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

You can vote only once within 24 hours using 1 IP address unnie.

If you want to vote more than once within 24 hours, you can use another IP address and vote for SP :)

Right...will need to send the link to my dear mother, brothers and pretty much anyone who loves me with no boundaries and get them to follow some directions to vote hahahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

I love how she caressed his hand at the side of her head and I love how he casually put his hand in her shoulder afterwards.

that is something telling too........

comfort level to the max! :wub::D

More on their photoshoots :lol:

credit to the owners

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Right...will need to send the link to my dear mother, brothers and pretty much anyone who loves me with no boundaries and get them to follow some directions to vote hahahaha

Thank you unnie! <3 <3  Lets get Suspicious Partners to No.1. Fighting!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Wow... Special Hyunni appearance at jiscovery photobook. If she has not an important role in his life and love, it must not be there.... 

Sooo my conclusion is : REAL... 

:D

Actually I m quite curious about  this post .huhu..maybe its just my delulu or another coincidence/non Jiji related  BUT why he keep asking about "Real " couple while lookingat SP's scene ? .

Photo no 2 " Like a common story ,they do " .

Photo no 3 " Does it seem REAL ? In REAL boyfriend & girlfriend life ?"

Photo no 4 "I am just curious .Is it REAL ? " 

credit to the owner 

• Like 17

Just now, pauliza said:

Ayou I m quite theious abo u t  this post  .huhu..maybe its just lu or another coinciden!ce/non Jiji related  BUT why he keep asking about "Real " couple while lookingat SP's scene ? .

credit to the owner 

The moment i read "does it seem REAL? In REAL Boyfriend and girlfriend life? " i squealed!!!!

Wookie , u cant get anymore obvious! Is he fishing for the answer "REAL" from his fans and does he want them to feel that it was real?? Wookie are you hinting that its all REAL? Oh my shipper heartu! 

Thank you so much @rockband for sharing!!!

*heartu*

Edited by masthu
  • Like 14
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

The moment i read "does it seem REAL? In REAL Boyfriend and girlfriend life? " i squealed!!!!

Wookie are u cant get anymore obvious! Is he fishing for the answer "REAL" from his fans or does he want them to feel that it real?? Oh my shipper heartu! 

Thank you so much @rockband!!!

huhuhu..Its difficult for us not to delulu with this verse ,right ? Plus his expression too :lol:

" Does it seem REAL ? In REAL boyfriend & girlfriend life . "I am just curious .Is it REAL ? " 

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Actually I m quite curious about  this post .huhu..maybe its just my delulu or another coincidence/non Jiji related  BUT why he keep asking about "Real " couple while lookingat SP's scene ? .

credit to the owner 

2nd that, to much question & mystery about these two we need to find the answer. :ph34r:, its ok, it was a beauty of this ship, we had much time to put their puzzle together..

With much curious here his expression, B) why does the expression look like a person had crush with someone then ask his friends their opinion about love life thingy & their pov  the girl he crush on.. :wink:

Wookie MY answer for your question. YES IT LOOK REAL, LIKE BOYFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND LIFE, SUPERREALLLLLL!!!! 

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, pauliza said:

credit to the owner 

You tell us JCW: is it real? Or do you hope it will become real? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Yes chingu it was PERFECT in all sense!!! The first kiss for a beautiful begining (assuming that they never kissed before the first kiss like joo hye sun and ahn jae hyun :wink: )

Spoiler

I watched goo hye sun & ahn jae hyun LoveBirds programme .They shared it on that programme ,they had their real  first kiss in the car before their first kiss in the drama scene .kekeke..just saying :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Just now, pauliza said:

huhuhu..Its difficult for us not to delulu with this expression too :lol:

" Does it seem real?  In REAL boyfriend & girlfriend life . "I am just curious .Is it REAL ? " 

Right unnie!!! Ooor Ji goner is love sick beyond repair! At times for instance now i feel as if wookie is preparing our hearts for the big news so that when he choses to reveal their relationship if the Almighty wills non of us would geta heart attack and everyone be like act surprised lol! 

isnt he way to obvious! Wookieya tone it down man! You are giving yourself away!! 

Just now, adi2019jiji said:

2nd that, to much question & mystery about these two we need to find the answer. :ph34r:, its ok, it was a beauty of this ship, we had much time to put their puzzle together..

With much curious here his expression, B) why does the expression look like a person had crush with someone then ask his friends their opinion about love life thingy & their pov  the girl he crush on.. :wink:

Right chingu! It definitely sounds like that lmaooo! Wookies love is overflowing to the point its hard to control his feelings. Perhaps he loves his fans so much that he's asking his fans pov Lol!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

53 minutes ago, masthu said:

Wookie , u cant get anymore obvious! Is he fishing for the answer "REAL" from his fans and does he want them to feel that it was real?? Wookie are you hinting that its all REAL? Oh my shipper heartu! 

Thank you so much @rockband for sharing!!!

*heartu*

He absolutely want his fans answer "YESSSS IT IS REAL, COZ IT IS YOU AND YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND"

• Like 10
  • LOL 9

18 hours ago, daloula said:

You tell us JCW: is it real? Or do you hope it will become real? 

You already have the answer unnie! Just take a look at his smitten expression. :D Jigoner is very transparent with his feeling lol  :lol:

18 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

He absolutely want his fans answer "YESSSS IT IS REAL, COZ IT IS YOU AND YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND"

Let us all scream in chorus "YES IT IS REAL, COZ IT IS YOU AND  YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND". Wookie did you hear us??!! lmaoo :lol:

Wookie you do realize that we aren't calling you "captain" for no reason right! :wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

38 minutes ago, masthu said:

You already have the answer unnie! Just take a look at his smitten expression. :D Jigoner is very transparent with his feeling lol  :lol:

Let us all scream in chorus "YES IT IS REAL, COZ IT IS YOU AND  YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND". Wookie did you hear us??!! lmaoo :lol:

Wookie you do realize that we aren't calling you "captain" for no reason right! :wink:

Captain obvious.... 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5