[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I wonder why there are those who call themselves shippers and actually camp here only to destroy the mood when everyone seems rejoicing. How can majority look at one thing and see the same thing, while others are too blinded?

And for example you view things differently from others (as there is no one forcing anyone to believe), sometimes shutting up is the best thing to do as courtesy and respect. Being happy for the happiness of others is a good thing. Just saying...

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

5 hours ago, riririru said:

I told myself not to be delusional but i admit the first thing that came to my mind when i saw hyun post was "is this a lovestagram" lmaoooo

Probably just her being a good fan and promotes her fav band's song (the album released today) but the title and the timing is very... Perfect XD

The 'neol saenggakhae'? That song is sung by OneMoreChance hehehe

Oooh you make me back to earth, from cloud 9. Lets think rationally. 

Just wait and see... :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Hyuniiii is an intelligent girl she can forsee all of our reactions once she posts something like she did yesterday....so therefore my conclusion is that there is meaning and absolute purpose behind that post FOR SURE....NO DELULU and NO DOUBTS about that.

I hope the haters realize that Hyuniiii makes Wookie happy so they should be happy he has found her.

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

Watch: DAY6 Confesses “I Like You” In MV For Final Release Of “Every DAY6” Project

DY_Kim December 5, 2017

DAY6’s 2017 project “Every DAY6” is coming to a close!

On December 6 at 12 p.m. KST, the band released their studio album “Moonrise.” This is the last release of the “Every DAY6” project, which consisted of two new tracks being revealed every month this year.

The title track “I Like You” is a romantic confession song with a rock sound of the late ’80s. The lyrics communicate the sincerity of a man who has trouble being articulate in expressing his emotions.

The “Every DAY6” project will conclude with four days of concerts from December 22 through 25.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/05/watch-day6-confesses-like-mv-final-release-every-day6-project/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Hyuniiii is an intelligent girl she can forsee all of our reactions once she posts something like she did yesterday....so therefore my conclusion is that there is meaning and absolute purpose behind that post FOR SURE....NO DELULU and NO DOUBTS about that.

I hope the haters realize that Hyuniiii makes Wookie happy so they should be happy he has found her.

agree! 

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

too happy to swat the fly and flick out of the ship kekeke!!!

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, masthu said:

I guess everyone on ig and twitter must be going bananas as well. Exactly unnie!!! We  and namji deserve this happy day!!! All praise to the Almighty and may he bless our namji forever and more!

im still experiencing goosebumps weiyooo! Somethings definitely wrong with me TT . Namji what have you done to us!!! Its 11.00 pm over here but sleep isnt coming back!!! 

Wahahahah. I managed to KO in the end LOL! Woke up and the first thing i'm doing now is to continue checking the page. LOL. 

6 hours ago, riririru said:

I told myself not to be delusional but i admit the first thing that came to my mind when i saw hyun post was "is this a lovestagram" lmaoooo

Probably just her being a good fan and promotes her fav band's song (the album released today) but the title and the timing is very... Perfect XD

The 'neol saenggakhae'? That song is sung by OneMoreChance hehehe

Hahahah. Really... As of now, i don't believe in coincidence anymore. Kekeke. I believe that there's a reason why she chose to post on this day as it is. Keke. But i'm still trying to stay sane..kekeke. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

Ctto. 

LMAO at SBS catch. Hahahahha. 

Edit: okie guys.. Can we spread this msg to inform shippers that they should comment under the corrext post cos sbs catch has 2 postings in the community channel now. LOL. Shippers should be posting under the comments section of the One they are actually asking for the vote and not the one where some random peeps are eating pizza. >•< 

• Like 19
  • LOL 5

Good Morning from my side of the world kekeke :grin:

Is everyone sober now lol! I was too drunk last night with our NamJi updates haha anyways I was rocking my brain questioning why lol! I keep saying myself to not to be too delussional :lol: 

Hyunni was mia since Nov 28 and updated Dec 6, with the Day6 song which is a confession song, which is also released on the 5th, my question is why did she decides to update or promote the song on the 6th when she can do it on the 5th? :ph34r:B):wub:

My shipper mind says because she is following the norm that when wookie is out she is mia and etc. :tongue:

My rational mind says there's no difference updating 5th or 6th lol! Maybe Hyunni thinks it's a good promotion since she will update on the 6th because they are Day6 and she knows that shippers were all going crazy and that we will take notice and search the song nyahahaa what a good promotion very witty Hyunni :tongue:

Wookie was out Dec 1? Is it suppose to be 5days off so he has 1extra day is it on purpose too what a good friend he is because it is his bff birthday so he was able to greet him personally.

I'm blabbering too much lol! Hope my post made sense hahaha shippers life :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

Me! I'm sober now. Wahaha. Not as high as ytd. Kekeke. I wanna be rational abt this also but staying rational isn't helping. LOL. Maybe, like what you said, she wanted to post on 6 dec cos its day 6. Hahahha. It could also be yet another coincidence again. But seriously i will go again? LOL. Too many coincidences seriously no longer feel like coincidences to me anymore. Hah. Either that or fate is working hard with her magic on namji. LOL. There was another post i read on twitter that made me went true that too. LOL. 

Ctto

Hyuuni would know that wookie updated ytd. LOL. She, who have been obviously trying not to like any post related to him choose to post on the night he went back camp.. I dunno man. Its really hard to convince myself that this is another coincidence. LOL. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ctto

Hyuuni would know that wookie updated today. LOL. She, who have been obviously trying not to like any post related to him choose to post on the night he went back camp.. I dunno man. Its really hard to convince myself that this is another coincidence. LOL. 

Hahaha..I will buy another coincidences that we have before as coincidence but not with her latest post ...Dushhhhh..again ,the timing is so PERFECT ...hahaha..Please don't kimchi slap me :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha..I will buy another coincidences that we have before as coincidence but not with her latest post ...Dushhhhh..again ,the timing is so PERFECT ...hahaha..Please don't kimchi slap me :lol:

Yes the timing is so absolutely perfect!!! First his update talking about his 6 days of leave and her update on Day6 and the lyrics of the song? I don't know if they are just trolling us lol but my shipper's heart is all like THEY ARE TOTALLY DATING SQUEALSSS

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

Just now, currentlyobsessed said:

Yes the timing is so absolutely perfect!!! First his update talking about his 6 days of leave and her update on Day6 and the lyrics of the song? I don't know if they are just trolling us lol but my shipper's heart is all like THEY ARE TOTALLY DATING SQUEALSSS

Absolutely they are...:D

There are couples where you speculate, guess and assume but with Wookie and Hyuniii as of recent.....its EXPECT IT and we get it....so no more coincidences.

Coincidences my butt hahahahaha

• Like 15
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Absolutely they are...:D

There are couples where you speculate, guess and assume but with Wookie and Hyuniii as of recent.....its EXPECT IT and we get it....so no more coincidences.

Coincidences my butt hahahahaha

YES! This goes way beyond couples doing the same poses in pictures or wearing similar outfits!! 

• Like 18