[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

Thank you! Hmm. that’s 4 AM- 6AM PST. Well I guess I’ll be waking up super early tomorrow then. Lol

Maybe get up early, listen to the radio show and then go play the app games to get points LOL

My days are always busy now (for all the wrong reasons) after SP LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you, I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us"

"The first time I met you, it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually. Your personality, your cute voice, your eyes, your hair, your humor, the way you looked at me and smiled. Gradually it all came clear to me, you were exactly what I was looking for"

"When two people are meant to be, nothing and no one can end them. They may get lost a time or two on their journey, but true, Real love will always conquer. Nothing can compete with them. Others can only attempt to fill a void. And eventually, the two will be reunited. That's the beauty of True love; You always end up with the right person, at the right time, regardless of any other factor"

Quoted the captions & credit to the owner :D

• Like 18

17 hours ago, masthu said:

@pauliza

Heres the video unnie 

Full credit to @ceonghyicoe on IG

Cr to @pauliza

Funny how the girl was all smiley, nervous and shyly looking up at him as she was getting the award LMAOOOO yet he DID NOT give a glance for his eyes were on NJH while our PRINCESS is totally clueless LMAOOOO ladies hate to admit but homeboy is a goner LMAOOOO I’m dead .... I feel for all of those celebrities who were crushing and trying their best to get his attention LMAOOOO 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Note: this is off JiJi topic.. :)

Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) is now engaged to Joe Jonas. Sophie is only 21 yrs old and Joe is 28. They have been dating since November which is just a year ago and now engaged. :wub: I just can’t help and think about our NamJi after I heard the engagement news and pray that we hear such great news in 2019. I connect everything to NamJi now.. OMG! Hahaha.. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Chingus, is the host for tonight's radio show the same as the 2014 kbs drama awards comedian.. lee guk joo?? 

she was teasing and gushing all over the actors including dasher wookie!! 

Will she bring up some memories??? :bawling:

• Like 9

Firstly a big shout out to everyone who voted and are currently votting for Nam Ji Hyun!!! *CLAP CLAP* . You guys are JJANG!!! :heart:

4 hours ago, ajboomer28 said:

Note: this is off JiJi topic.. :)

Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) is now engaged to Joe Jonas. Sophie is only 21 yrs old and Joe is 28. They have been dating since November which is just a year ago and now engaged. :wub: I just can’t help and think about our NamJi after I heard the engagement news and pray that we hear such great news in 2019. I connect everything to NamJi now.. OMG! Hahaha.. 

Waaahhh!!! You aren't alone chingu. When ever dating or marriage news break out our thoughts go back to Namji!!! ! If the Almighty wills I hope its marriage news  Ameen!!!  <3

5 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Funny how the girl was all smiley, nervous and shyly looking up at him as she was getting the award LMAOOOO yet he DID NOT give a glance for his eyes were on NJH while our PRINCESS is totally clueless LMAOOOO ladies hate to admit but homeboy is a goner LMAOOOO I’m dead .... I feel for all of those celebrities who were crushing and trying their best to get his attention LMAOOOO 

haha!!! He not only didnt look at the girl he almost messed his part at the awards ceremony!! wookie get it together, you are at an awards function and not on your very first date with your crush LOL. Poor boy was smitten to the point of no return keke... Cant blame him cz uri hyunnie looked downright gorgeous and she's really smart <3

@pauliza Ofcourse unnie! Here you go :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5jhm8p

• Like 15

I just noticed hyunnie was holding wookies tie with her ehhh arms (im not seeing things right?? Yeah i know that im slow)!!! What were they doing??!!! By chance did you pull at his tie hyunnie?? Which bought him closer to you and hold your arms?? :tongue:

8fdc5e37b5625fbd9a7abda96f174021.jpg

Just like @kmagesh chingu makes me wonder as well. Give me the Bts of this scene chaebal!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

HIIII~~~~~

How's everyone doing?

Huhuhuuu firstly I want to say sorry bcs I can't visit this forum regularly T___T barely contributing in anything and all T____T But, believe me that I still checking out the thread here and there whenever I have spare time :D

Sooooo, now I'm going to have a quick post! ><

1. I'm sooo looking forward to our girl radio appearance today >< I'm dying to know what kind of bomb she will be dropping today lmao but sadly maybe I can't do the streaming myself. In other words, I hope chingus here can give some live update pretty please *bows* Thanks in advance!! :wub:

2. So, I saw jcw japan's media interview in IG. and I can't help but take a notice of 2 interesting things.

- It's no doubt that he is praising our baby girl as someone "smart". and he is being consistent with his comment of her intelligence (bcs if i'm not mistaken he is also said this in his previous interview, no?). and I love this fact more than anything! it just sounds so sincere and meaningful for me bcs it means that he viewed her highly. he is not giving a "normal answer" like "she is pretty" or "she is kind". he is also said that several scenes being acted out after discussion with her on set (if i'm not mistranslated it) so it just indicates that both of them having a good communication. and he is indeed amazed by her level of communication in which he can't help but praising her for being "smart" :heart:

- second thing about his interview, is it only me or chingus here also noticed how he said "nuguboda/out of everyone/more than anyone" several times when describing her? hahaha my delulu mind take it as a way of him stating that "this girl is clearly my top priority" or something like "she is the final boss, no one comparable to her" lmao sorry for my delulu interpretation but he keep on using that comparising (?) term so don't blame me for being excited over that "nuguboda" hahahahaha

3. Oh oh oh...btw, for chingus here who can't help but thinking of JiJi for every celeb's dating/engagement/wedding news, don't worry...you are def not alone!! because I can feel yoooouuuuuu!! lmao recently I read soompi article about celebs who is doing well after marriage and believe me that I almost questioning myself why JiJi not included in the list....just then I realized that they are not married.......yet rofl rofl rofl please slap meeee back to reality~~~~~~:flushed: hahahahaha

I gues that's all for now~~~ I'll be back to the warfield (a.k.a my real life T______________T)

*flyingkissesforchingushere*

• Like 21

@midorinokerochan Mianhe for not quoting you unnie! My connection is acting up!!! I just LUV LUV LUUUUUUV your theory about the glorious pic of wookie and hyunnie! I gotta agree upon your theory! *clap clap* :heart:

Btw unnie I support your idea about you getting two kittens and naming them wookie and hyunnie just to see them cuddle <3 . Thats gonna be super cute and  can we expect video updates from you right :wink: . Non shippers might think of as a crazy bunch but it gives a cute feel seeing those two kittens cuddle. Should we start uploading kitten cuddling videos over here? keke 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2