[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Last night I watched WYWS and heard this ost “It’s you” by Henry and the very next moment I was envisioning uri Namji and wasn’t focused on what was playing on my screen. Worst of all I started tearing up ottokke!!! I miss them like crazy and it hurts! I’ve got it bad right chingus? :bawling:

What has namji done to me. Gosh I cannot watch a drama without connecting it to our OTP weiyooo. 

Couldn't get over the lyrics nor our nam ji. So i'll leave you guys with this... My poor shipper heartu! <3

YcrnVUT.jpg

mtigVtM.jpg

vEWqDqe.jpg

• Like 18
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, purebliss12 said:

Im still stick chingu!! Otteoke? I only find out how to turn korean to english for me to be able to understand. Now i cant find where I can dl app, play games to earn points and the vote button for NJH cant find it. Im an IOS user btw idk whats the difference in voting between android and ios. Otteoke?!?!???

Go to App store and download AsiaArtistAwards dear. With android, they can use samsung pay. For iOs users, we can only do missions and earn points by playing games, dloading apps or watching trailers.

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

Indèed,she is :heart:

Hide contents

I'd rather choose Hyunnie winning an award that'll be based on her acting prowess than to have her compete with a girl group's fanbase,lol.

Agree with you on this one chingu! 

@masthu unnie!!! i immediately listened to the song and ended up crying. Huhu

I wish I was holding You by my side

I wouldn’t change a thing cause finally it’s REAL

Know when I’m with you

Can’t keep myself from falling

right time at the right moment

IT’S YOU

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, f8te said:

Go to App store and download AsiaArtistAwards dear. With android, they can use samsung pay. For iOs users, we can only do missions and earn points by playing games, dloading apps or watching trailers.

Agree with you on this one chingu! 

@masthu unnie!!! i immediately listened to the song and ended up crying. Huhu

I wish I was holding You by my side

I wouldn’t change a thing cause finally it’s REAL

Know when I’m with you

Can’t keep myself from falling

right time at the right moment

IT’S YOU

Omg you too chingu! Reading your post makes me bawl again :bawling: and since its raining over here im feeling even worse. ottoke how to move on chinguya??

*hugs tightly* <3

DL9POQsXcAAV_7g.jpg

DL9POujW0AAPYPJ.jpg

CTTO

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, masthu said:

Omg you too chingu! Reading your post makes me bawl again :bawling: and since its raining over here im feeling even worse. ottoke how to move on chinguya??

*hugs tightly* <3

It’ raining here as well *now remembering the rain scene* :cry: Aigooo. Why is it so hard to move on? :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, f8te said:

It’ raining here as well *now remembering the rain scene* :cry: Aigooo. Why is it so hard to move on? :bawling:

ottoke how to move on :( !!! *bangs head on the wall*

14_00p.jpeg?w=600&h=457

speaking about the rain scene, wasnt the scene NJW realized his feeling to BH? <3

• Like 12

4 hours ago, masthu said:

You wouldn't give your co-star such a look not once but twice, unless or otherwise she's more than just a co-star to you or all along your girlfriend :wub:

High 5!! That is what I thought too chingu.

In the BTS, when she flicked her wet fingers at him, he looked at her and said "hmmp" you dont do that unless that person is very familiar to you. 

XtXqmET.gif&key=dff0e5ad10061f942d42b328

Then I think he was just tired. He. Said just do the dishes. CHeck out the utility man's expression. Ajussi was snoopy. LOL

cLdwyGW.gif&key=ad058aa5034abacabff17a13

@1:23 

• Like 16