[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Oh ya... did you guys still remember about this pic?

Pd nim post this photo ,right ?Do you remember what is his caption ?As what I remembered ,pd was the person who shared with us Wookie actually looked at Hyunie who was doing her photoshoot :D

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Pd nim post this photo ,right ?Do you remember what is his caption ?As what I remembered ,pd was the person who shared with us Wookie actually looked at Hyunie who was doing her photoshoot :D

Ya...sbs pd post it...Sure i remember it... hahaha... this is the caption "남지현 촬영을 구경하는 지창욱" mean "Ji Changwook watching Nam Jihyun photoshoot" :D even without this caption..by looking at Wookie stare already can guess who he looking at...

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Ya...sbs pd post it...Sure i remember it... hahaha... this is the caption "남지현 촬영을 구경하는 지창욱" mean "Ji Changwook watching Nam Jihyun photoshoot" :D even without this caption..by looking at Wookie stare already can guess who he looking at...

Hahaha..its Ok .we need pd caption  as a proof :tongue: .I almost forgot ,Pd nim is the president of Jiji Shipper :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, aliababy27 said:

hi guys..i'm newbie here...just want to say

is it only me or Hyunie looks really like Goo Hye Sun with her new hairstyle?

anyway...she looks beautiful with anykind of hairstyle:blush:

Welcome to our ship ....

if you look on her IG, yess, there are many picture of her looking like goo hye sun , no wonder they cast her for Angel Eyes

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hyunie new pic is so stunning...pretty!! Hahaha...really curious of Wookie respond when he saw her new hairstyle... :D

wbOH2n9.jpg

Yesterday I saw a fans post in Twitter stated that on that day he don't have schedule but he dropped by there and watch someone photoshoot... after reading this post, I start to stalk all Wookie fans to find his pic that he wearing this outfit... yeah..i manage to find it... as shown as below...

So it prove it... he really went to see Hyunie photoshoot even no schedule... and I also saw few photos of him riding his bike off(maybe finish watching Hyunie photoshoot):D 

wow.. wookie came from a bike trip and looked so good???

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hyunie new pic is so stunning...pretty!! Hahaha...really curious of Wookie respond when he saw her new hairstyle... :D

wbOH2n9.jpg

Yesterday I saw a fans post in Twitter stated that on that day he don't have schedule but he dropped by there and watch someone photoshoot... after reading this post, I start to stalk all Wookie fans to find his pic that he wearing this outfit... yeah..i manage to find it... as shown as below...

So it prove it... he really went to see Hyunie photoshoot even no schedule... and I also saw few photos of him riding his bike off(maybe finish watching Hyunie photoshoot):D 

juEx0j5.jpg

Hi chingu 

I'm sorry. I think you better put your post under spoiler since we need to be careful with untrusted fans here. I'm afraid if this stuff spread on ig. 

• Like 9

Another idea on the Plane... check our our OTP's theme album - Red Planet, 1st song -  우주를 줄게  Give you the universe

"When the day breaks  I’ll sleep by your side again

I think I become an angel when I sleep in your arms

In your arms the stars spill

and make the milky way

I can fly anywhere

Cause I’m a pilot anywhere

lighting star shooting star

I’ll give you my Galaxy

Cause I’m your pilot, by your side

I’ll pluck those stars

and give them to you, my Galaxy"

I see pilot.. stars..

Somebody hit my head and tell me I'm deluded.. but honestly everything I see and hear I think of our OTP.. sigh

Edited by jncjwh
space in between drives me nutz
  • Like 10

23 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

wow.. wookie came from a bike trip and looked so good???

Can you please edit the quote section...as I edited my post... thanks! He always look good :D

@rose90 okay no problem...can you please deleted the content under quote section...as I have edited my post...thanks!

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Somebody hit my head and tell me I'm deluded.. but honestly everything I see and hear I think of our OTP.. sigh

Not only ji-goner..  We're all jiji goners too.. Someone hit my head too cos everything I see in my RL, I can link with them. *slaps my forehead*

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

35 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Not only ji-goner..  We're all jiji goners too.. Someone hit my head too cos everything I see in my RL, I can link with them. *slaps my forehead*

Thank God I m not alone .I thought I m the only who related everything in my life with them :D

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

The whole wookie visiting hyunnies photo shoot reminds me of song Jooong ki visiting SHK for one of her scheduleds and all the staff thought it wa random because he wasn't part of it lololol

OMG! Is this for real?! 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

OMG! Is this for real?! 

Spoiler

Yeah this was shared after the marriage news broke out. Some insider was like looking back I thought it was weird that SJK randomly came on set to visit SHK when he wasn't part of it.

The person continued, "In the beginning of last year, Song Joong Ki secretly sent snacks to Song Hye Kyo while she was participating in a photo shoot. This was before 'Descendants of the Sun' aired and the staff members were confused as to why Song Joong Ki was there."

heres the link: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-reported-to-have-been-dating-while-filming-for-descendants-of-the-sun

LOL can I just say that I see a lot of similarities between wookie and SJK? I guess when you're in love, boys tend to act the same. Visiting their love at a photo shoot. Haha

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Hide contents

Yeah this was shared after the marriage news broke out. Some insider was like looking back I thought it was weird that SJK randomly came on set to visit SHK when he wasn't part of it.

The person continued, "In the beginning of last year, Song Joong Ki secretly sent snacks to Song Hye Kyo while she was participating in a photo shoot. This was before 'Descendants of the Sun' aired and the staff members were confused as to why Song Joong Ki was there."

heres the link: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-reported-to-have-been-dating-while-filming-for-descendants-of-the-sun

LOL can I just say that I see a lot of similarities between wookie and SJK? I guess when you're in love, boys tend to act the same. Visiting their love at a photo shoot. Haha

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I've read that. But did JCW visit NJH's shoot? If he did, well....game over! Confirmed!!!! :D

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Oh yeah, I've read that. But did JCW visit NJH's shoot? If he did, well....game over! Confirmed!!!! :D

Spoiler

Yes I think he did. Pd nim  posted a picture of wookie and his comment said he was watching hyunnie photo shoot.

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I can't help but think about If wookie really didn't have anything on that day Hahahahha. I'm being rational here cos... If he is there just to visit hyunni or the set..... I think i will just delulu all the way till 2019. Hahahahs 

Haha seriously was he THAT free? Even if you are free he could have done other stuff. Hang out with friends, spend time with mom but he chose to visit hyunnie at photo shoot. Seems suspicious but then again we all know wookie was so excited to film he couldn't sleep so he was probably too excited and wanted to go visit.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Hide contents

Yes I think gen did. Pd nun posted a picture of wookie and his comment said he was watching hyunnie photo shoot.

Haha seriously was he THAT free? Even if you are free he could have done other stuff. Hang out with friends, spend time with mom but he chose to visit hyunnie at photo shoot. Seems suspicious but then again we all know wookie was so excited to film he couldn't sleep so he was probably too excited and wanted to go visit.

Shhhhhh! Don't expose him! Hahahahahahs 

• Like 9
  • LOL 7