[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Different POV on SMA if NJY and JCW holding hands. 

May I ask how many card is NJY holding??As I can see she is handlng card in her left hand if she is holding 1 card only,  either JCW holding her wrist, arm or hands in the right coz you can see the hand of our girl is in  up position below chest area.

If she is holding more than 1 card, either left and right have a card in her hand, then JCW maybe just holding the wrist or arm part. 

But the thing is he slowly guiding NJY to the exit area unlike other girls he  left them behind. Huhuhu.  For me that is enough to feed our delulu mind. 

• Like 12

Waaa. RL is keeping me busy so much. Been on #teampostliker for the past few days haha

@pauliza belated happy birthday Unnie!!! GodBless you always :wub:

@attriste thank you for translating hyunie's ceci interview. Ur the best!!!  :D

And for the gifs, analysis, etc. Kamsahamnida Chingus!!! :heart:

**Regardng the SMA Vid, its kinda blurry but i think hyunie is holding wookies hand. Haha

43 minutes ago, pauliza said:
"Don't worry about oppa ,if she comes I will be very grateful " -Wookie 

"Chang wook oppa " -Hyunie 

Is it just me? coz i keep hearing hyunie saying Chang Wookie Oppa! Haha and I also remember her saying Ji Wookie oppa on some part of KBS volume guesting. If i heard it right haha

• Like 11

Finally have a time to log in to this forum, been struggling for a month in the workplace. I'm super late but happy birthday sis @pauliza wish you all the best and be healthy! 

TBH I'm surprised that JCW managed to put so much details in his drawing that even though he doesn't have the skill to make it look aesthetically pleasing, we can guess the person that he drew. Even people that doesn't have any idea about jiji said that he drew NJH. Some time ago I asked my brother who knows JCW but not NJH (and doesn't know their story too) about his opinion on JCW's drawing. I showed him his drawing and NJH's pic and he said it's the same person.

As a graphic design student, my lecturers always tell the students to put attention to details, because those details are the things that make a form looks comprehensive. Artists, illustrators, designers all trained their eyes and senses to study object, environment, ambience, dots and lines, colors, etc. That's why artists/illustrators/designers or those that have drawing as their hobby are more sensitive to details that they can even detect slight movements and tiny details. JCW's drawing has all the important details in it. The hair (shoulder length with bangs and tucked behind the ears), the eyes (smiling eyes), the smile (smiling with teeth, the shape of the mouth, the color of the lips), the shape of the face, even the blush on her cheeks. For JCW to be able to put so much details to his drawing (not to mention 2 months after their encounter) that means he's possibly: 1. trained his eyes OR 2. NJH left a super deep impression on him. Her image was burnt deep on his mind that the moment the interviewer asked him to draw his ideal type, he could recall those details again almost perfectly. 

• Like 21

Tbh,  i was waiting for @Buldok to post a few SP gifs and photos before i sleep..thanks chingu!  (≧∇≦)

actually,  i was wondering is there anyone who already compile this holding hands signature by them? I looooooovvvveeeee how they holding hands like this.. hyunnie's hand is so small and it fits wookie's hands too.. And their style of holding hands is cuteeee.. It's like, Hyunnie believe him,  and he promised her that he will protect her kind of feeling(?).. Lol idk how to explain more.. But i really love how they portrayed it just by holding hands like that.. (♡˙︶˙♡)

*Buldok chingu,  let me borrow your photos.. Hehe

5QAYOD.jpg&key=23973283116af2941c3985a40

and even from the photos you can see her hands is so squishy!! no wonder kyw is addicted with her hands.. How abt wookie then? Do guys love squishy hands too? :rolleyes::ph34r:

• Like 8

I dunno if this has been discussed before. But i found this from IG (i tried to put it under spoiler but it doesn't work idk why, sorry x.x) 

Cr ig owner

Just roughly translate the caption, are we going to have new article from him? The translation somehow said something like its the latest pictorial he shot as well as his last interview before going to army. If yes, then we have something to wait for. It said it will be released on 7th September I guess. Correct me if i'm wrong~ :D

Edited by miss0115
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Saw another new pic of Hyunie... this scene has not broadcast in TV right? Wookie not spotted in this pic...

I cant think cos it's friggin late here but, her legs :heart: I'm just a little obsessed with her limbs.. just a little. lol.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, attriste said:

I cant think cos it's friggin late here but, her legs :heart: I'm just a little obsessed with her limbs.. just a little. lol.

Her legd are so slim!!!! It's like not too skinny and just right. No wonder wookie couldn't keep his eyes off them! But dang, I didn't realize that there's so much staff on the set. Crazyyy

• Like 2

@Buldok I want to give you likes on your beautiful gifs but the like button doesn't appear :bawling:

I love your gifs and pics so much :wub:

This part of the rehearsal is much hotter than I thought. You can feel the tension so much between the two. I wonder how closer he would have gotten if not for NJH breaking it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pauliza said:

@lovethatlook see we are not simply delulu.huhu..we have proof here :lol:

I know. I was debating with my self whether they were holding hands or was he holding her wrist or not..... He was such a gentleman. swooning!!

They looked awkward and shy. They were so cute

Image result

Image result

PS:

Is it just me??? I cant see like buttons. Are they gone?

• Like 3