[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

"There are people who enter your life like daylight enters a room, slowly, the first sunbeams come in, and then the whole home is lit and awake. This happens when you meet such person; your life is still as it was, nothing changed yet everything looks otherwise. They brighten your whole life doing nothing special, Just Shining " 

credit to the owner

• Like 12

"Omo, omo, omo did it just get hot in here or what?!!!I thought this video had a lot of cuteness but omo omo omo it's kind of raw too."

Playing with top level of playfulIt's not playing with co-star  anymore but it's already playing with your heart.And we love it :D

credit to the owners

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

kqxEnIz.gif

QeWOiqL.gif

JhRm6F5.gif

32nd Golden Disc Awards Announces Star-Studded Presenter Lineup

This year’s Golden Disc Awards has revealed this year’s presenters!

A total of 22 actors will be attending to present the awards. Former costars Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum will be reuniting, and Park Hyung Sik will be presenting with Kim So Hyun.

The other presenters are Jung Ryeo Won, Song Ji Hyo, Oh Yeon Seo, Ra Mi Ran, Park Min Young, Lee Se Young, Gong Seung Yeon, Nam Ji Hyun, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Je HoonYeo Jin Goo, Kim Young Kwang, Hong Jong Hyun, Son Ho Jun, Lee Sang Yeob, Yang Se Jong, Gong Myung, and Jo Sung Ha.

The 32nd Golden Disc Awards will be held across two days this week, with the digital song division ceremony on January 10 and the album division ceremony on January 11.

Source (1)

adding:love:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Happy New Year, everyone!

Just dropping in to say, "Thank you!" for keeping this thread A.L.I.V.E.!!!!!! 

I still have not been able to get through any other romcom after SP (is there something wrong with me?) and it has been sooooo long already. I hope 2018 will fly by super duper fast so that we'll get to see JCW hogging the limelight with his shining eyes once more! So thankful for the photos and vids posted here!

I am so surprised to see so many K-ent couples going public with their relationship this year, and today is only the 9th day of 2018. Maybe with recent events, more and more are choosing to embrace their emotions, be true to themselves, instead of suppressing them for the sake of image and fans. I hope 2018 will be a year of joy and satisfaction for everyone; work hard, play hard, and keep body, mind and soul healthy.

PS: A part of me wishes our JiJi would go public too but the other part of me hopes they will keep it under wraps until the wedding bells peal. #greedygirl

• Like 15

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I love how you introduced yourself to us dearie! And wookie fans like you make me feel extremely happy cos u guys see what we see and just wants to support him if it makes him happy. Hehe. 

Trust me. My real life sucks too. But i'm still here dropping comments on an almost daily basis. LOL. And to think abt 4.5 months ago, when wookie enlisted, i was still saying i might occasionally come in here, like once a week at least. Look where i am now! Hahahah.

No one can deny how happy he was during filming and as a fan of him, I couldn’t be happier if they do date for real. I may be a kpop fan (I stan BTOB by the way, super talented) but I don’t really mind my idol’s dating life because they are humans too. I can’t marry them anyway lol. As much as I love oppa, I don’t mind him dating anyone he loves, I may throw a party if Namji is real. I think they both lucky to have each other.

• Like 17

I hope you all have your water bottles filled. After reading the captions you may need to drink lot of water :wink:

Man!!!! someone give this IG owner an award for the captions. I am literally dying with laughter now  :D 

NamJi indeed did set bar high for future k drama kisses.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

Go to tell you Chingus.. from someone who does not know how to make gifs, the videos, clips, gifs you are all sharing here are getting better and better, hotter and hotter too and I LOVE IT!!!! Even the background music are making the clips even more sensual than they already are and it's getting hot here. Just a little trivia... it is freezing cold where I live and I hate to be out but your videos are warming my heart :heart: Thanks a lot to all of you, it makes this thread a really fun place to camp and visit.

• Like 20