[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi chingus.. Just drop here to read posts and save their pic.. Hehe.. Love u guys.. I am busy meeting right now but my mind here in this forum.. Thinking of namji loves make me want to love u guys more.. On wookie's chest have his name JI (stand for his surname). If he miss JIhyun..she is not far from wookie.. Her name on his chest too.. Just to say that only..i will come back to read all your posts...  Love love love.. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, bongheee00 said:

annyeong chinggudeul,

Tonight's KDF Awards show and red carpet pose by the attending stars will be broadcast live on YouTube from 5 this afternoon. So if you can't make it to the award night, please check it out at the below YouTube site.

Saw that the red carpet has started! Wondering where we can see the list of attendees. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, feliciadreamer said:

"So much  yummy food on earth " is hilarious :D

Reposting from @luvforever

omo!!! once uri ji chang wook said that "theres so much yummy food on earth. Wish he could taste all" at an interview if im not mistaken. Hyunnie and wookie are foodies! No wonder they get on so well. Btw remember both their cute tummies when wookie enlisted keke.... Its nice to see them enjoy eatting without worrying about weight management!

12 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Based on JHs new 'happy' profile pic Wookie must have paid her a visit. Imma stick to that thought.

lemme get on  board as well unnie!!! Hyunnie definitely seems happy. Since oppa is back she ditched her plane pic lol :D. She doesnt have to go to oppa bcz oppa got back to her pretty fast kekeke

11 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I am right next to you on the delulu mode chingu, I will actually slap anyone who takes me off delulu mode, lol, j/k, I think, lol!!!

I hope they will link it, I really want to see Princess on stage.

Its nice to have so many chingus on our delulu board!!! What a cozy place is it :wink: haha lol. Seems like no ones in the mood to slap us unnie bcz everyones dululu-ing atm lol!!!

me too..... I wonder what she's gonna dress today! So excited!!!

9 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

LOL! Hope so, too! #namjishippersgotoSK2019 

Love it! Wah! I’m gonna start imagining this scene, too. LOLOL:lol:

Thanks for translating, chingu! Placed some parts in spoiler to save space. Well Wookie definitely succeeded. Haha. Those love scenes look very REAL and natural. Hehehehe. Love how he always mentions how fun the set was and you can see that from the BTS. That’s why he was sad and couldn’t believe it when the drama was over because he never wanted it to end. I bet it truly became a meaningful project for him because of the staff and crew. Aww. 

Aww. mianhe, chingu! Haha. *bear hugs* I agree that fate knows its timing. I remember when he said in one interview that he would like to focus on Ji Chang Wook as a person and not as an actor. MS would allow him to reflect on the past, cherish the now, and contemplate about the future. Wookie might have not wanted to find love before MS but even he himself doesn’t view MS as a hindrance to continue loving the person he loves. And, you know love happens when you least expected it. It may seem unexpected but the universe/fate/whathaveyou planned it all along. It was only waiting for the best moment. It’s always funny to think that both Wookie and Hyunnie went on hiatus at the same time. Not a scenario any shipper would have hoped for! Lol. Now I’m just patiently waiting for fate to continue taking its course. 

Reminds me of this IG post when Hyunnie was in line for the ttokbokki food truck. Lolol. Baby girl must truly love ttokbokki. Hahaha

And yes, everything happens for a reason. Hehehe

*hugs back tightly*

Agree with everything you said chinguya! Its awesome that everyone on board is positive with wookie's enlistment and it would cement their relationship into a stronger one if the Almighty wills! 

Lets wait patiently chingu. Do not forget that we guys are into this together! Fighting!!!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, tomago said:

Saw that the red carpet has started! Wondering where we can see the list of attendees. 

me too,still don't know is jihyun is coming or not...i have seen already 2 actress from same category with jihyun already arrived

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, bongheee00 said:

me too,still don't know is jihyun is coming or not...i have seen already 2 actress from same category with jihyun already arrived

Hopefully, she's coming..

"Ji Hyun  ah, just skip class today, get dressed, put your make up on and attend the awards, chebal..."

Happy Monday afternoon/morning to everyone on board and lurking.

I think I'm in luck this time for being able to watch the live streaming of this Korea Drama Awards. 

2 hours ago, bongheee00 said:

annyeong chinggudeul,

Tonight's KDF Awards show and red carpet pose by the attending stars will be broadcast live on YouTube from 5 this afternoon. So if you can't make it to the award night, please check it out at the below YouTube site.

thanks for the link. I think they've just awarded an award to actresses. I'm not sure for which category. I think this is not Hyunie's category. 

23 minutes ago, feliciadreamer said:

Hopefully, she's coming..

"Ji Hyun  ah, just skip class today, get dressed, put your make up on and attend the awards, chebal..."

Yeah here's hoping she's there and were not able to do the red carpet. But if there's a more important reason why she cannot come. Then that's alright too. 

just dropping by.... will catch up with you guys in a few hours. until then i'll leave you guys with this.... Caution:im not good at this but couldn't resisit writting one lol

W: Jakiya pls switch on face time
H: jamkkaman oppa
W: whats with your IG profile pic??
H: aahhhhhhh thats bcz i missed you and a flight symbolises that I wanna be with you.
W: Ohhh you missed your oppa?
H: bogoshipo oppa!
W: nadu bogoshipo jakiya. Btw why dont you change your profile pic since oppa is back??
H: neh. Choose a pic for me will you oppa?
W: how about this pic ??
H: jamkkaman oppa
W: neh
H: done
W: yeppo!!! 
H: oppa shall we meet tonight?
W: okay. Shall i pick you up at 6.00?? 
H: 6.00 it is then. Oppa dont forget to wear your couple bracelet!!!
W: okay! Dont forget to wear my proposal necklace and especially nothing short jakiya!
H: neh oppa! 
W: sarangae jakiya
H: nadu sarangae oppa

thank nyou for bearing with me... 

@masthu I'll take her having a date with her oppa if she missed this award. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, tomago said:

The event has started, so I Guess she din attend. :/ I hope they don't give awards to attendees only, and not to those who well deserved it.

so far, all the winners are those who attend. :/

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, malaya said:

I think I'm in luck this time for being able to watch the live streaming of this Korea Drama Awards. 

thanks for the link. I think they've just awarded an award to actresses. I'm not sure for which category. I think this is not Hyunie's category. 

Yeah here's hoping she's there and were not able to do the red carpet. But if there's a more important reason why she cannot come. Then that's alright too. 

@masthu I'll take her having a date with her oppa if she missed this award. :wub:

yes yes!!!! hahaha

1 minute ago, tomago said:

yes,and i see only few actor and actress attend the award

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, malaya said:

Count me in to this theory of yours unnie!!! :wub:

13 minutes ago, tomago said:

10 minutes ago, bongheee00 said:

yes yes!!!! hahaha

yes,and i see only few actor and actress attend the award

so is it Song Ha-yoon (FMW) who's gonna win?? uri hyunnie is in the same category as hers right :bawling:. Cz I see only Song Ha-yoon  attend in that category

So it seems like all the attendees knows who's gonna win in their category...   ;/

Edited by masthu
  • Like 8

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

Count me in to this theory of yours unnie!!! :wub:

so is it Song Ha-yoon (FMW) who's gonna win?? uri hyunnie is in the same category as hers right :bawling:. Cz I see only Song Ha-yoon  attend in that category

So it seems like all the attendees knows who's gonna win in their category...   ;/

i tot i saw park seyoung from whisper as well? hmm.. 

anw, its more or less confirm., only those who attend will get the prize. the best OST goes to Chief Kim??? winning Crush who sang Goblin's OST?? :/

of cos the Chief Kim's ost is cute and catchy, but winning Crush's beautiful ???

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, tomago said:

i tot i saw park seyoung from whisper as well? hmm.. 

anw, its more or less confirm., only those who attend will get the prize. the best OST goes to Chief Kim??? winning Crush who sang Goblin's OST?? :/

ahhh really park se young?? i must have missed her. ikr Chief kim!!! *bangs head on the wall* . whats wrong with the judges. I guess knetizens are gonna blast off KDA and the judges lol. Waiting for their reaction tonight keke... :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, masthu said:

I agree. By the looks of things it kinda predictable that whoever shows is the winner of the category. This is the new awards right? The stage is not as grand as the other awards. 

My stream is lagging and I'm sorry but not understanding what they're talking about and not much performances on this award kinda makes it boring for me. 

ETA: And why are the presenters/MC behind a podium? Would have love the gowns of the ladies. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, malaya said:

I agree. By the looks of things it kinda predictable that whoever shows is the winner of the category. This is the new awards right? The stage is not as grand as the other awards. 

My stream is lagging and I'm sorry but not understanding what they're talking about and not much performances on this award kinda makes it boring for me. 

exactly unnie! no unnie it not the "new awards". They are holding this drama awards  for the 10th time but its seems like they are a newbie. The new drama awards is the "seoul drama awards" and not KDA

my streaming is bad as well :/ . I dont understand a thing either but im trying figure it out based on the things shown lol

• Like 9

Hahahas. You guys.. Are so cute.. LOL. Hyunni didn't attend but we still have live broadcast in our thread.. Hehe. Thank you dearies for keeping us updated! Hahahs 

But the awards seems a little weird to me though. The timing of the ceremony seems very off. *shrugs shoulders* dun think hyunni would be able to attend anything till her exams are impt.. She has more impt things on hand.. Exams and ahem. *cough cough* #delulumode 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3