[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I didnt realize she smelled his hand, and then he smelled it too LOL 

INDIRECT KISS!!!

Hahahs! And this is what only close friends will do right. LOL. At least we can confirm this point. LOL.

59 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I haven't seen this before?? Was it part of the BTS?

Yes it was! Hahahs. Wookie was so cute teasing hyunni with her tendency to analyse. Hahahas! 

• Like 24

8 hours ago, Huntergal said:

His tongue definitely shows her the 101 things he wanna do to her. Her shy tongue lick is an invitation for him. He delves deeper into her mouth for the core taste of her. And she tastes so, so sweet. Addicting. Euphoric. And their shared breath warm each other. They can hear their blood rushing and each other's fast heartbeat. 

Hey!!! Chingu!!count me in ur awesome fanfic..i love every single word you say!!!:o

Our boi never miss to show his talent in a beautiful song..i envy  this girl she so lucky to be with 7 perfect guys.

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

As beautiful as Wookie is in all of his kisses, I found it extremely hard to pick the best ones from SP. I personally find the breathless one's when they are not yet kissing or after a kiss is just as beautiful if not more then the one's where he is actually kissing princess. His hunger and passion takes one's breath way even when he is just breathing in her scent or looking into her heart communicating even when her eyes are closed that he is hers. The touch and gaze of lovers breathing in one another's natural aroma. Soooo super sexy .... slow ... and steady ... one heartbeat... Btw, Princess is just radiant with innocence, and yet a steady awareness of becoming a woman in her man's arms. W O W !!!

As always, beautifully created. Thank you for your time and effort in putting these together girlfriend. I love it! :heart:

heres multiple like for you

Image result

The touch and gaze of lovers breathing in one another's natural aroma. I caaaaannt! so deep LOL:ph34r::tongue:

Image result

• Like 22