[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

45 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Btw, i saw wookie's stylist also wear the same bracelet that he wore at the same day he shaved his hair. That stylist seems like his fashion stylist. Allu is his make up artist?

Spoiler

Hmm do we know if she was also there yesterday to send him off with the rest of the crew? Also, is this stylist the same one that appeared on his recent instagram video???

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

You were not wrong to watch SP chingu.... look at us now. hehehehe. Just as you have been trying to avoid the madness, but it has eaten all of us here I am afraid. But we found new virtual friends and learn a lot about psychology, body language, byeontae, I mean necktie and what not :blush::ph34r::tongue:

I don't mind at all. Because I feel very lucky to find this forum and meet with friends all around the world and learn many things. 

This forum has a rational delulu. Wkwkwkwk.

very interesting

:heart:  :heart:

• Like 6

20 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay, I wanted to liven up things, well because you chingus seems sad, but I don't think I did very well... Mianhe!:cry:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506

@babyval22

@waveoflove

@lovethatlook @masthu @sharreb @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @attriste @genxv @riririru komowoyo for some translations! @aa95 @findingserendipity @songsongdiehard @Loyal_ss520 @tomago hmm who else should I tag?

Thanks, chingu! Read all of them. When's the next one?haha :heart: Please keep writing! 

• Like 4

tumblr_oqbrv9adUc1vmt0zuo1_540.giftumblr_oqbrv9adUc1vmt0zuo2_540.giftumblr_oqbrv9adUc1vmt0zuo4_540.giftumblr_oqbrv9adUc1vmt0zuo3_540.gif

---------------------------------------------------

tumblr_osd36684bq1vf0kuvo6_400.giftumblr_osd36684bq1vf0kuvo4_400.gif

memories.......

----------------------adding---------------

August 14, 2017

Ji Chang-wook reports for army duty

by girlfriday

jichangwookarmy1.jpg

And another one goes! Ji Chang-wook (Suspicious Partner) reported for army duty on August 14 in Cheolwon, Gangwon-do, to begin his 21 months of active military service. It’s been a particularly harsh year of losing dramaland leading men to army duty, as this is the last year for everyone born in 1987 to begin their service, and there’s just a weird constellation of leading drama actors who were born that year.

Most enlisted quietly, and Ji Chang-wook planned to do so as well with just a farewell picture he put up online, but fans and press reportedly swarmed the training center anyway. Thankfully for us, that means lots of pictures of Ji Chang-wook with his newly cropped hair, giving his fans one final farewell.

Ji Chang-wook debuted in the 2008 indie movie Sleeping Beauty, and first became known through family dramas Sons of Sol Pharmacy and Smile, Dong-hae. He managed to fit a lot of genres into his filmography since then, from action (Warrior Baek Dong-soo, Healer, The K2) to sageuk (Empress Ki) to melodrama (Five Fingers), just to name a few. It was probably his action roles that got him extra notice, though if you’ve seen Healer or Suspicious Partner, you could argue that swoony romance is as much his area of expertise.

With a hit romance drama under his belt just before enlistment, it’s probably safe to say he’ll be getting comeback drama offers months before his return. We’ll be waiting! See you in 2019!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Cos manchild is staring adoringly lapping up compliments and ignoring interviewer

Cos manchild ever so slightly leans his elbow on her as if we didn't notice and then proceeds to happily plant it on her shoulder and gaze at her

Cos manchild is asking for a milkshake and those two flirtdance and knock greenman off his feet

Cos manchild happily says they are close without being prompted to

Cos manchild says it was awkward (first kiss) but his face had this sheepish look that vibed something else 

This interview was such a dead giveaway. 

Hohoho... I love this. He and his reactions are so honest. Probably my favorite thing ever about JCW (he is also good looking but I prefer dorky Mr. guitarman cuteness. Sorry wookie!!!~ Saving you for JiHyun)

47 minutes ago, f8te said:

I really have this feeling that wookie and hyunnie have this mutual attraction even before hyunnie joined the SP team. Mutual attraction that is so evident among the people close to them (I noticed that kangwoo kept liking most of hyunnie's pic in their hairsylist's ig since feb 2016). up to now im still wondering what writer-nim's looking for in a female lead cause I cant see a common denominator among sung kyung, ji min and jihyun. It's like they already know that wookie and hyunnie's chemistry will be off the charts (even when some or most people questioned why they chose hyunie). Like they have a basis for it. I mean a legit basis. Haha 

oh well, I'm really happy that wookie got paired with hyunnie and vice versa. Wookie became my ultimate bias, hyunnie my newest girl crush and...... i became part of this ship. :lol:

Oh, I didn't know Kang Woo was liking her insta then! so suspicious :ph34r:. The Seoul Music Awards was January 19 wasn't it? 

41 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh chingus!!! Why does it hurt being in here? :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... I know you all have processed it or getting past it but I am just now beginning to process it. And my heart hurts so much! :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... 

Dearest chingu. I know exactly what you mean. *tight hug*
When I saw him smiling happily though with his "Why So Serious Shirt" I legit laughed and felt better. 
It's ok to be sad at first though. We will miss him. I hope we do get photos and updates like in JooWon's case.

38 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

chingus! what will manager, stylist and all of basically woookie's people do now? are they on a 21 month vacation?

I'm wondering the same thing. I really think they all deserve a vacation! Both his hairstylist and make up artists are from ALUU (hair stylist is the manager) so they'll be busy still; but hopefully more spare time now. Hairstylist-fairy-godmother is in Hawaii now for a much deserved break. 
Glorious Ent. will probably keep Manager Bang busy; but I also like the thought he can get a well-deserved rest from long nights, long flights and endless hotels :tongue:

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh chingus!!! Why does it hurt being in here? :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... I know you all have processed it or getting past it but I am just now beginning to process it. And my heart hurts so much! :bawling::bawling::bawling: .... 

Hugs hugs! I totally feel u chinhus, i was way worst yesterday during this time. Non stop crying ... tears was dropping out fr no where uncontrollably! Feeling so empty after he went into the gate w no more new pictures uploaded. But is ok ... u will feel better as time goes by. Thatz why we were worry of our little Hyunni yesterday while us cried like no tomorrow! Be happy ... oppa will do just fine and we don't have to worry about him right? :)

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, genxv said:

Oh, I didn't know Kang Woo was liking her insta then! so suspicious :ph34r:. The Seoul Music Awards was January 19 wasn't it? 

Yes, Jan 19, 2017. 

Yesss haha I rechecked the stylist's acct. I think the very first picture of hyunnie that kang woo liked on jmy unnie's ig was jan 31, 2016 hehe

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I think his personal stylist.. Fashion stylist.. Aluu is for hair n make up i think..

I see .Thank you :lol:

6 minutes ago, f8te said:

Yes, Jan 19, 2017. 

Yesss haha I rechecked the stylist's acct. I think the very first picture of hyunnie that kang woo liked on jmy unnie's ig was jan 31, 2016 hehe

I found this.Hyunie post this on 2nd Oct 16 & Jcw's stylist post this on 16 Oct 16 .

• Like 11

11 hours ago, genxv said:

Thank you darling; you're the best. I'm using my lunch hour now to power through everything  .... hohoho *runs off to watch*

Reposting the vid here

Reposting

Who is that guy filming when they were running to the car? Is he part of Wookie's team? And, it looks like the group got bigger when they were walking back. haha. All came out from that car? I think see his best friend and manager trailing in the back.

giphy.gif 

haha! good eye! So cute! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting

Sorry to cut your post, chingu. Thanks so much for sharing this video. I've been looking all over YouTube but couldn't find it. I think SBS deleted it from their channel.:(

This is one of my ultimate faves! Funny scene with Wookie bumping into the guy wearing the green shirt. Poor guy! Not the first time that something like that happened actually. Lol. You gotta watch out when you are around these two because they are always in their own little world. But the way Wookie stares at her (mesmerized once again by her words) and when his lips start to curve, very shyly, into a smile as he hears her compliment him. You know your heart gets full when you directly hear someone compliment you, especially when that person is standing right next to you. I say that this is one moment when his heart fluttered because of Hyunnie. And, that light little nudge to get her attention... to also make her look into his eyes so he can witness the sincerity of her words... gah, I miss them.

If I REALLY had to guess when they started to recognize and acknowledge that there is a mutual attraction and be more apparent about it, this would be the time. This was post-first kiss; to think instead of being awkward, they appeared more comfortable with one another. I would say that first kiss confirmed and propelled them to be more open with whatever they were feeling. Whatever walls they built, I saw this more on her side, those were now down. Sigh. Is it May 2019, yet? Lol

This is what I am talking about... I do not think Wookie is aware of the way he stares at her. jhe can just look at her deeply, long and without blinking.

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

Hugs hugs! I totally feel u chinhus, i was way worst yesterday during this time. Non stop crying ... tears was dropping out fr no where uncontrollably! Feeling so empty after he went into the gate w no more new pictures uploaded. But is ok ... u will feel better as time goes by. Thatz why we were worry of our little Hyunni yesterday while us cried like no tomorrow! Be happy ... oppa will do just fine and we don't have to worry about him right? :)

Thank you chingu :bawling: I have kids running loose around me and all I wanna do is sit in a dark room and cry non stop. Thankfully it is bed time and the kids are beginning to settle down so I can just cry for a bit while going through their videos. :bawling:

• Like 9